btming for a btm: cute ripped hung bball wanted anon

chipygmalion80

Have you btm'ed for a btm?   I just did.

It's not rare but you'll have to admit that dicks & asses don't always ... line up? :) At least not at the right time & place for it to happen, but I was in travelling and bent over for a btm that surprised me with both his cute self, sexy bod, and the skillz he threw fucking my face AND ass!

He msged me on BBRT with the only pic in his profile being the so, SO typical topless ripped abs (that I DON'T go for), and his position being "Bottom", but he immediately wanted to txt and sent his #.  What the hell, txting is free! 

We swap pics via txt, he's super cute, early 30s, but sounds drunk via txt.  Meh.   Plus he wants to "hang out", take a shower (together??), get naked, etc. good stuff BUT it was almost MIDNIGHT and I had to fly out early in the morning, and so txt'd that I can't do a long night, which makes him think I'm wasting his time.  :/   But he persists:

"I can shower at your hotel, u can get naked, and wait ass up ... and suck me too"

WOAH.  1st mention of anon ... previously it was shower and get naked.  He keeps blurting out what he wants later in txts:

"Anon is hot.  Want u ass up.  ... Can I walk in without you?  Prop door open. ... I'll shower [there] quick then fuck.   ... raw"

I had to take a swig of beer that I'd been nursing earlier from the hotel bar!  This guy was all over the place, lol!  I told him that I didn't have a blindfold but that didn't stop him:

"Wrap a pillow case or towel around your eyes.  I wanna see u on al fouse ass up when I walk in."  <-- what you think he's done that before as a btm?  :)

He texts 10 mins later: "HERE".

I prop the hotel room door open, drop pants and put my bare ass on the edge of the bed, flip the hoodie over my head (b/c I couldn't get the pillow case to work as a blindfold), and up in the air like he wanted, and waited .  I hear him quietly enter, then the door to the bathroom shut,  going to the shower like he said that he would, and the stench of cigarette smoke fills the bedroom.  Ugh! (I actually have an allergy to smoke ).  He either works at a bar or smokes a lot.  Lucky we won't be kissing if he wants this anon scene :P So I wait like a good piggie, drink more beer, and wonder what he's doing in the shower for so long! -- jacking, injecting his limp dick with roids, looking for my meds (b/c I get paranoid sometimes), or ...

The bathroom door opens.  I smell fresh soap and the stench of cigarette is less, so may he only showered afterall.

Then I feel a dick head pointed right at my ass hole.  This btm guy doesn't waste time -- he walked right behind my ass.  I reach back to feel his anon dick and -- it's ROCK hard!  That fucker must have been jacking in the shower!  Or is he just horny?

He walks over to the side of the bed and grabs the back of my hooded neck.  My jaw drops -- b/c I'm not blindfolded  but only hooded I can clearly see the lower half of this sexy fucker!  Two slim but muscled legs, pale in color, but shapely calves and thick thighs,  all pale but with a big of golden hair all over, and inbetween  stood this erect fuck stick --  it was this thick, thicker than my hands, long dick, smooth and pale as his legs, with a bull ballsac at the base.  Above that a trim pubes, and above them a totally flat belly button.  I cannot see above his belly button but his waste is clearly 30" muscled so I guess that topless pic was right afterall!  LOL 

I grab as much of this btm's big cock and start sucking on his head.  He moans and pulls the back of my neck closer to the base of his big balls.  I'm in piggie heaven!  I remember he is a btm so reach around to feel his ass.  Oh his buns are a handful of smooth meat!  I push the btm fucker's ass towards my face so his big cock goes down my throat and be a happy pig!  Then his fingers slip down to my ass hole  and finger it -- a reminder that he is  there to fuck my ass.  Just as my throat is opening up to deep throat him without choking, he pulls his cock out of my mouth and walks back towards my ass.  I see his butt for a hot second!  Damn what a gorgeous bubble butt he has!  It's tight and cups right up to his muscled thighs!  An ass build to be fucked!!

I'd FORGOT to get a pic of his cock!   I'd sent him mine but never got him -- he got invited over b/c of that cute face pic he'd sent.  LOL.  And now I'll pay for that mistake.

He pushes his big fuck stick up my ass hole.  No lube!  NO spit!  He just shoves his raw dick in!  UGH I squirm,  he lets out a soft moan.  Damn, I know his dick likes that raw hole.

He's a selfish fucker!  Doggie, missionary, side, riding backwards -- every position he is ramming his big dick in hard and fast!  Once I manage to lube up his cock just quick enough before he shoves it up my hole again.  Sadly I squirm, and try not to squirm, but he never opened me up and I'm just a vers guy!  LOL.  He's relentless and merciless fucker.   I didn't think he was going to be rough.  

I was in trouble.  My ass doesn't do well with big cock w/out lots of foreplay/stretching,  dammit!  So I pull my ass off of his big cock, swing my hooded face around, and suck on his ass juice covered dick again.  He's still on his knees on the bed from fucking my ass doggie, and his cock and balls are just delicious to see.  I want this btm's cum!  He's not letting me have it yet, and swings my body around again, pushes me down into missionary, opens up my legs,  and pummels my ass again with his relentless fuck stick.  I grab a pillow and bite and moan into it!

After fucking my ass into the bed like this, he flips over on his back, lays back, and pushes my head down onto his cock.  I know he's close.  Now he wants a bj.  Haha!  No cum up my bum but I'm gonna be a happy pig when this fucker's cum down my throat.  I spread his legs open as he lays back to get a good few of that bubble butt when my nose is burried in his ballsac.  Oh, his hole!  It's one of the dark deep holes between ass cheeks, totally smooth, and not wore out.  Just from his hole it looks like he'd be tight bottom.  Hehe.  A big dicked tight bottom!  LOL :)

I jacked the btms cock and he announces that he is going to cum.  His sexy legs squirm and his hands come down to grab his balls.  He cums on my tongue ... it's actually pretty sweet cum!  Not totally cigarette smoke.

He gets up and I start to lay back.  Only the TV is on in the room so it's a bit darkish.  I see his sexy butt walk away to the shower -- and a bball cap on his head!  He was wearing a bball cap the whole time he was fucking my ass!  Nice!!

After he's leaving we txt a bit that we should fuck again when back in town :)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4