getting all the water out

tallslenderguy

Any one is welcome to comment, but this is prolly mostly for those who bottom and clean out.

We are a generally the same anatomically, but there can be differences too. i know there are others who have experienced this: water retention from clean out.  Sometimes that can be a good thing, like when a Top pisses in me. i love to retain whatever a Top leaves in me from Himself, so i've slept overnight with piss in me without mishap. I've been stealth pissed at an ABS and didn't realize it till much later at home. i suspect a guy pissed in me at an ABS once and i was bred by two guys after without leaking, i suspect i'd been pissed in thinking back (deep pauses while fucking). So that's a plus. 

But there are times when doing a deep clean out when it is tricky to get all the water out. my tricks are fingers, long dildos, or while in the shower, taking my long douche nozzle off the hose and pushing it deep... that can work pretty well cause it makes a sort of drain hole. i also have a habit of 'resting' for a bit in case my body moves some water out. With all of that though, i;ve had times where i've come home from being slutty and have an undeniable urgency and gush water. That's kinda scary because i figure just one long cock at the wrong time could have resulted in a flood. 

What do you guys do to ensure all the water is out first? Is there a fool proof method you've found? 

• Upvote 1

my clean out process takes about an hour and I can feel that pressure in my lower stomach to know if I still have water in me. When I think I’m done I’ll put in my butt plug or ride my dildo in the shower and see what happens. If no water comes out and my last douch was clear I’m good. 

• Upvote 1

For me when I prepare for a long, deep and hard rough session I do a deep clean. I have the fort troff shower shot which is very long and goes deep, after I go through the routine and the water comes out nice and clean (and tasty IMO ?) i use a long but thin dildo, well lubed and leave it in for a minute or two, pull out and see if there’s any leftover water. 

If not, I proceed to fuck myself with it for a bit to make sure I’m loosened inside (passed my second hole) and usually If there’s an residual water that’s when they get out (if they come a bit brown I repeat the process) 

only then I wash up, and push in a butt plug, the lube prevents my holes from drying up from the douche but also helps to push out any remaining water that may have been sitting up my colon. 

Sometimes before the butt plug part, if my bf is around he fucks a load deep in me and I’ll use his cum instead of lube ?

usually after this process (the initial douche part takes an hour or so thanks to PFM) I take a rest for an hour or two with the plug in, to help rest my pussy and stretch it for the pounding it’s gonna get 

Great topic! 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

The process of getting ready to bottom can be rather simple, but there are things we do that can make it very complex. It has five phases (at least for me). I know this thread is about getting the water out, but for the novices out here, I'd thought I'd go a bit deeper.

1 Diet: you need to observe how your diet affects your bowel movements. What things firm up your stool? What things make it messy? Are you taking fiber supplements? Yes Pure for Men is helpful but I've found that psyllium husk tablets are cheaper and work just as well. I take 3 to 6 a day depending on what I've been eating or if I plan a weekend of sex.

2 Timing of meals: it really does matter. We all dread having pigged out on greasy food only to have someone want to fuck us. But that's the breaks. Again this is something you have learn by trial and error. Maybe the meals should be heavier in the morning and lighter as the day goes on.

3 Use of over the counter aids such as Imodium: I only resort to this for weekends where I plan to be fucked over a 24 to 48 hour span. I don't think my body particularly likes it when I use Imodium but for me it seriously slows down all the traffic to my anus. But I've found I've got to take it anywhere from 4 to 8 hours before I plan to play. I've even been known to take it the night before. It really does make the clean out process a cinch. It's my insurance policy of sorts.

4 Cleaning out: the crazy thing here is that water is your friend and your foe. I'm not into fisting so I don't do those really long and deep cleanings. I control very strictly the amount of water I shoot up there, the pressure of the water I shoot up there, how long I hold the hose in there (eg 8 seconds) and how long I hold the water before evacuating (75 seconds). I use a Squatty Potty to release the kink in my bowels (or simply prop my feet up on something). Note: you have to totally relax and let the water run out. It doesn't work for me to force it out or spray it out. That relaxed motion of letting the water run out helps me avoid water getting trapped up there (along with propping my feet up). I douche several times until the water is clear. Usually when you see what looks like clear mucus come out your hole, you need to stop right there. 

5 Testing: To make sure there is no water left, I use a butt plug while standing to fuck my hole. I usually stand in the tub while doing this in case the water that escapes is not clear. The final test is to close the lid of the toilet and actually sit on the butt plug while taking a hit of poppers. I really work my hole all over the dildo. Because my hole is relaxed and most open then, any additional water comes out.  Then I'm ready to get fucked.

So I say ALL THAT to say there are a lot of moving parts. Our bodies are different so this may not work for you. It's really about trial and error. If you have a mishap, try to understand why. And for goodness sake, if you mess it up, take it easy on yourself. Your asshole does have a day job. LOL.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I hose out pretty much everyday due to my love of large toys and my constant hookups for sex play. Fisting and huge toys have  happily taken care of that kink in my rectum area and it;'s now straight. Ii use long big to ensure that no water is trapped anywhere and that i am full clean.  For big events where know there are going to be hours of use, I pop a couple Immodium to ensure nothing change, especially if I get heavily fisted along with all the fuking.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2