I'm OLD

Ok, I'm Old and overweight and have been talking to Greg on AssPig.Com, I know he is black, but I don't care as all I care about is getting my hole worked over, and he will be at Mid Atlantic Leather conference. 

I have been into fisting for some time and just started taking raw loads and not caring if they are POZ or neg. Greg and a few of his friends who are also black are staying at a hotel from the host hotel, so Saturday night I head over to his room. 

This will be the first time I'm meeting Greg and his friends. When the door is open, I see Greg, and he is maybe 5ft 3."Once inside I see his friends four friends, and I say to my self this is either going to be hell or the best time of my life.

Gre asks me to do a clean out the shower sure shot up already, and I make sure that my hole is clean. Once inside we talk as they give a beer and after its finished, I lay face down. I feel Greg small hand lubing my hole and right in front of me is this 9-inch black snake meat that's 2 feet away as I look into his eyes he smiles. He opens a bottle of poppers and tells me to inhale five deep breathes as Greg's fist is in now and is twisting it I have a dick in my mouth and a fist in my ass, so I'm in pig heaven.

On to another bed, there are two going at it hard and heavy as Greg is punched fisting me as the one who just blew load comes over and puts his dick in my mouth to clean off as they say we have a real pig as they laugh. This Pig heavy as so as Greg pulls his fist. There is a big plop with a dick in my mouth I feel a dick go in my well-fisted worthless hole His balls slamming against mine and being spit roasted with BBC and then showing respect to their dicks by cleaning them after they come from my hole or anyone else hole.

There is a knock on the door and two more come, and they see me and say is this a conversion party and they all laugh. They are out of their clothes and have their dicks in me as one asks Greg did you fist this hole already? 

Sure did and that hole is ready as he has six hot loads in already. They keep giving me poppers as their dicks are fucking me like have never had and when I see the lights go on about half have a Bio-Hazard tattoo of some kind. They want to clean me up in the shower with their piss and tell me to open my mouth as I drink the piss or they piss me they are laughing and say what a great cumdump and they are very happy to have given me their babies and hope I convert.

They don't let me take a real shower as I get into my clothes  I stink of piss and cum as I walk back to the host hotel waiting someone says to me you smell like you had a great time as I smile back I SURE DID.

MAL was in January, and after a few weeks, I went to the drug store to get an HIV test kit and was waiting to see if I tested POZ NOTHING. Maybe I should wait a few months and in the meantime take a few more loads. # months after I took a blood test and it came back neg. I'm not mad but very thankful that Greg and his friends gave me a time I will never forget.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I need a massage as I have a bad back, so the regular one I see is no longer working there. The new guy is Latin maybe late 20s fit body. We get in the room, and I'm not here for sex but a massage. He is in a black jock strap and asks how long I say 90 minutes, and I see him smile. From the start, I can tell he knows what he is doing, and within 30 minutes I'm feeling a lot better, and he asks if I want warm oil on in his broken English.

As he rubs it in, I'm getting hot as I can feel his dick when it rubs across me getting hard. He gets off the bed, and he no longer has a jock strap on and from the mirror he is hard. He then pours some warm oil on the crack of my ass, and it runs to my hole. We have not spoken about anything about sex, but I see how hot he is and I'm ready. 

He takes one finger in me and sees I have louse hole and climbs on me and spreads my legs. I am not saying a word as I have no Idea when this is going, but It is fun having something in my hole. He moves away spreads my ass cheeks apart and spits on my ass hole as I have had enough raw dicks put in me, so I know he is not using a condom I feel the head of his dick is raw as he pushes into me. As he goes balls deep and, I clench my mussels on his dick from his reaction he says don't do that as it will make him cum faster. He says he does not want to cum inside me. I tell him I want his raw load in me, and from his reaction, he starts to fuck me with so much excitement. I can feel when he starts to cum, and I'm squeezing his dick as hard as I can to get as much of his cum in me as I can. We lay there for a while as the sweat from him dripping on me is heaven as he pulls out I turn around and ask him to come closer so I can clean his dick off.  I handed him his fee with a lot more as it was a good fuck and left me with a nice load in my hole. I saw his three more times before he stopped working there and I ask what happen to him, and they said he left because he was sick but not what he was sick from what. I have tried to find out but with no luck so far.

• Like 2