Number 52 sauna Newcastle

ShavedBttm97

Hey Im planning on going to the sauna 52 in Newcastle and I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice before visiting.

Ive been wanting to see if I can handle getting fucked and filled by a group of guys. Im not on prep and know that im more than likely going to catch something but that turns me on even more haha. 

So if anyone has any advice for me about visiting the sauna 52, let me know. Thanks 

• Like 1

Not sure if you already went but here goes:

Sauna is generally busiest Friday-Sunday or whenever they have an event on. Crowd varies but generally skew older. Before you do anything sexy i suggest having a quick wander to see where everything is. 

If you're just looking to be a cumdump and can't stand talking to people one option is to just pick a room, leave the door open and lie down until you get some interest. Alternatively you can lie down in the playroom (big dark room good for group sex) and wait for the dicks to come to you. This isn't always reliable if the place isn't busy though.

However, i have more success if I just ask someone I'm into if they wanna grab a room. Everyone is there for sex so there's no shame in being forward with what you want.

If you're approached by someone you're not into, just say you're not interested. Don't be rude, a simple no thanks is enough. 

Good luck!

• Like 1