Do you shave your hole?

Ffistboi21

I keep my hole hair free. Being a pig bottom that takes cocks, huge toys and/or fists on a near daily basis, it makes things easier when it comes to oral play and general keeping everything clean. Nothing worse than eating cum out of a guy's used dripping slop hole and having a stray hair in with all the cum. Plus it makes my daily hosing out everyday easier with the cleaning from that.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

31 minutes ago, Ffistboi21 said:

Wow! Nice. I’ve been looking into it too. Would you recommend it?

I can highly recommend it! I basically did almost my entire body, left the pubes and balls (for now) cause my bf likes it 

but the feeling of a completely smooth hole and ass is really great 

• Piggy 1

Guest Neg4PozBreeding
1 hour ago, Neg4PozBreeding said:

i keep my hole shaved smooth. 

I shave every day. There is an awesome feeling of a cock being shoved in my shaved hole. The for time I bottomed I could feel the guy squirting inside me. I could feel his cock pusling with my hole and feel it squirting inside me against the inside of my ass! 

Oh dear.  I’m going to stick my head above the parapet here.  I don’t shave.  Never have. Hairy all the way- just as nature intended.

Actually, I’m just lazy.  It seems to me that for every top out there that likes ‘em smooth, there’s one that likes ‘em hairy.  So I don’t bother: I don’t think shaving would land me any more cock.

But it seems to me from some of the other responses to this topic that a lot of bottoms shave simply because they prefer the look/feel of it themselves.  And I’m all for that- it’s as good a reason as any to go to all that effort.   But for me- well, I guess it’s just not my thing.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1