Do you shave your hole?

Ffistboi21

I have a moderately hairy pussy that I have left natural for much of my life.  (I have been shaving my balls for quite some time.)  I am generally more turned on by hairy men, so I took this to mean that I would also prefer it on myself.  Within the last year, at the suggestion of a good slut bottom buddy of mine, I shaved my hole not expecting to like it very much, but thinking "oh wtf..go ahead and give it a try".

I actually surprised myself.  I like it a lot and am getting some positive reactions from tops.  I love the feeling of running my fingers along and really feeling all the skin surface that is available now.  The rim jobs are more pleasurable as I can feel the top's tongue much better.  And, some of my fisting tops have said it looks and feels much nicer.

So for the time being, I am going to keep shaving it.

• Like 1

I find it enough trouble to shave my cock so I don't shave my pussy. But way back when I did have a bud who liked to shave my ass before he fucked it. I did love those sessions. Maybe it's time to give it another try!  Anyone want to shave my mancunt??

Guest GoneFishing
8 hours ago, workmyhole said:

I love having a shaved/waxed hole.  It feels great and the tops that fuck me don't complain.

Yes. I’ve had the pleasure of worshipping your ass.  Clean cut ass drives me Kray.  Loved swapping your ass with the other pig on the bed. That was hot !  Left hurst in a hurst hahah

3 hours ago, Chargedup said:

Yes. I’ve had the pleasure of worshipping your ass.  Clean cut ass drives me Kray.  Loved swapping your ass with the other pig on the bed. That was hot !  Left hurst in a hurst hahah

It felt so fucking good; I loved pushing my rosebud out and you eating my hole.  Your cum was hot and stayed in me all night.

• Like 1

i have  naturally hairy ass and go back and forth between shaving or not.  Like others, Tops seem to be 50/50 on which they prefer, and that's my first concern. But it never fails, as soon as i shave it i run into a Top who wants hairy. sigh

As for me, i absolutely love the look and feel of it smooth, on me and other guys. Hairy legs are good, neutral on that, but hairless chest, cock, balls, ass make me salivate. There have been exceptions. There was a guy at yoga class i could barely take my eyes off his very furry ass in the dressing room, it was fucking gorgeous.  But i suspect it also had to do with his slight body and gentle personality too. He didn't have a 'hairy' personality.  Which is totally silly, i know, but i am not into hyper masculinity. Quiet confidence grabs me more than overt expressions of masculinity.  For whatever reason, i seem to associate hairy with a certain kind of masculinity, which doesn't fit who i am at all, so i feel like i am dressed wrong when let my pubic hair grow.  

THe best for me is a guy who likes to shave and de=hair me. That takes the lid off for me and gets to the contents of making me hairless as a form of subjugation. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Binudenative

I am natural and my profile photo is what I look like 😉 I have anal hair and I love hairy buttholes on women too!

• 2 weeks later...

The risk if you don't is some guy won't like it, grab a bic razor and set to.  If it's the other way round and he prefers it hairy, tough.  He can't do the anything to bring it back.  Like others say, do what makes you feel best - its just that a cut, a shocking rash and some bits of hair that have been missed isn't that for me.

• 2 weeks later...