Do you shave your hole?

Ffistboi21

I'm shaved smooth from the face down.

A shaved hole makes being rimmed much more enjoyable for me.  Rimming a shaved hole is heaven.

For true skin-to-skin contact, a shaved pelvis hitting my shaved ass, and vice versa,  can't be beat.

I love touching my smooth skin, and running my fingertips over a smooth asshole is a total turn on.

• Like 1

On 4/19/2020 at 1:56 AM, BlindRawFucker1 said:

All I can say about the idea of waxing is, "OUCH! NO!"

Where do you guys go for permanent hair removal?  I can't imagine going to one of the mainstream spas and asking for my groin and crak to be treated.

Also, how much does it cost on average?

Eagerly waiting for answers here. 👌

• Like 1

Yes. Always smooth, from my face down, shave literally every 2days! It can be a pain but my partner is hairy which I love and he loves me nice and smooth, plus when I shave I shave knowing why and it makes me hard while I shave!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 4/18/2020 at 6:56 PM, BlindRawFucker1 said:

All I can say about the idea of waxing is, "OUCH! NO!"

Where do you guys go for permanent hair removal?  I can't imagine going to one of the mainstream spas and asking for my groin and crak to be treated.

Also, how much does it cost on average?

You would be surprised by how many men go to to “mainstream” laser clinic to get it done! Depending on how much hair reduction you want to achieve it will take quiet a lot of session: went through 3 packages (1st 8sessions 2nd 6 sessions and currently on my 3rd package 8sessions that had to be paused due to covid restrictions).

expect around £1800 per package when bought on discount. I’m going to sk:n clinic here in the Uk, they advertise sales of up to 60%discount a couple of time a year. Wait for them to buy a full package it’s worth it. I probably spent around £4500 over the a few years and I’m happy with the hair reduction. Bear in mind it is not a total hair removal just a reduction. Only electrolysis will give a proven permanent removal result. I was pretty hairy to start with that’s why it probably took a lot of appointments but depending on genetic lottery some people will need only 6 sessions. Much cheaper obviously if you want only a small area done. I went for the whole body so much more pricey indeed. Don’t be afraid to walk into a clinic and ask for a consultations they are often really good at putting people at ease. My only advise is to go to a place that has a good reputation/reviews. Don’t go for the cheapest or you’ll end up with badly trained staff.

A shaved hole can irritate a bit, maybe if it's not absolutely freshly shaved. But I prefer natural although have shaved myself in the past. I haven't had any comments from guys in years about a bit of hair down there although shaved balls are always nicer

19 hours ago, PozWhoreNZ said:

A shaved hole can irritate a bit, maybe if it's not absolutely freshly shaved. But I prefer natural although have shaved myself in the past. I haven't had any comments from guys in years about a bit of hair down there although shaved balls are always nicer

I don't get much hair around my bum, thankfully. I have easily irritable skin.

I am hairy but I shave completely including around my hole so its nice and smooth for a fuck. I love the feel of being totally bare and like that men enjoy my hole and it feels great getting fucked.

I'm not a cum dump yet (most I've had was 3 loads in a day) so far I prefer keeping it smooth but since I have thick coarse hair on my ass I tend to get ingrown hairs more often. So far I'm planning on getting the hair on my ass and crotch laser off so I don't have to deal with ingrown hairs. Ironically I love seeing a hairy hole with smooth cheeks and vice versa (I'm vers).