Do you shave your hole?

Ffistboi21

2 minutes ago, Tightass74 said:

How does one remove the hair by the ass? It is a sensitive area and awkward to get to. Does hair removal cream work? I want to have a smooth hole for men to enjoy and breed.

3 minutes ago, Tightass74 said:

How does one remove the hair by the ass? It is a sensitive area and awkward to get to. Does hair removal cream work? I want to have a smooth hole for men to enjoy and breed.

Nair or Veet works but avoid the ass hole and lips of the hole. Use coconut oil or Vaseline afterwards. Timing is everything....if you leave it on for too long it could burn for a couple of days. Maybe others have a better way

• Like 1

A little hair on the cunt is a lot different than a giant mound of pussy hair. A little peach fuzz is just enough to catch the nectar of cum and stank of clean (hopefully) ass.DA652638-2E89-42E9-BF25-58AFC163257A.jpeg.385be62a90e86c6e99d0ed63ab6a3f4c.jpeg8B207D50-4123-4861-8115-B6670701F11F.jpeg.c9d809eb6df463fd97fd8ae5956dbcb1.jpeg

On 5/6/2019 at 10:57 AM, tallslenderguy said:

There was a guy at yoga class i could barely take my eyes off his very furry ass in the dressing room, it was fucking gorgeous.  But i suspect it also had to do with his slight body and gentle personality too. He didn't have a 'hairy' personality.  Which is totally silly, i know, but i am not into hyper masculinity.

These words ring so true for me.  I wish I had said them.  Not into hyper masculinity; prefer a quiet confidence and nice personality so much!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Questions for all of the faggots out there: do you shave your clit and pubic hair? Do you keep your pussy smooth?

Question for the Alphas out there: do You like Your faggots to have a smooth pussy and shaved clit?

I am currently in chastity and love the feeling of a smooth clit moisturized and locked in chastity. Definitely feels better and no issues with chafing or pulling on hair. I also love the way my smooth pussy feels. Especially when a bearded Alpha devours my pussy. Curious to hear from others on this topic!