Do you shave your hole?

Ffistboi21

Some tops like hairy asses I dont some like it smooth. So i just trim it to satisfy all. It also makes it better so when the top sticks things in my hole..

20220503_125405_174.jpg

20220503_125714.jpg

• Upvote 1

yes, I was trained as a pussyboy to keep my body and my fuckhole silky smoother for the men who want to use it. men using a pussyboy fuckslut like me tend to prefer me as girly and smooth and delicate as possible. specially the straight guys who wanna feel like they are fucking a bio girl when they pound my pussy from behind.

• Upvote 2

I go to get manscaped, but instead of wax they use a mix of water, lemon and sugar - it's called sugaring, in fact. It's easier on the skin than wax is. 

[think before following links] https://www.byrdie.com/sugaring-hair-removal-101-1717097#toc-what-is-sugaring

It makes staying clean easier and also cuts down on irritation since the hairs unavoidably get pushed inside along with the dick.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

yes, I was trained as a pussyboy to keep my body and my fuckhole silky smoother for the men who want to use it. men using a pussyboy fuckslut like me tend to prefer me as girly and smooth and delicate as possible. specially the straight guys who wanna feel like they are fucking a bio girl when they pound my pussy from behind.

Hat's off to you! I just have them sugar my back and around the anus as well as the "t'aint", wax the ears my nose tip, and the rest of my body hair trimmed and/or shaped. My skin is so effing sensitive I could never go totally hairless. Sigh...

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Njn0mc said:

Some tops like hairy asses I dont some like it smooth. So i just trim it to satisfy all. It also makes it better so when the top sticks things in my hole..

20220503_125405_174.jpg

20220503_125714.jpg

You have a really hot ass, btw...🔥🍑👃💋👅

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, pnwboy18 said:

been shaving ever since I started growing hair

h1.jpg

Sweet cum hole!! Let me clean that cunt up for you bud!!!