Do you shave your hole?

Ffistboi21

I don't normally.
I don't mind if someone wants to shave it.
I don't mind if someone asks me to have it shaved.
My preference on me, shaved out.

I've now had two FB's show up with razor in hand.  I like to keep it smooth - but seems I'm quite crap at it.    Slightly crazy guy going at it with a bic razor was not one to repeat. Thai tranny with a more upmarket razor was not worrying at all.  Even so laser sounds tempting.

Very rarely, but something sparked in my mind recently to trim it down so it'll look smoother and so it's easier to clean. I need a guy to help me shave it all the way down so it's smooth enough for guys to eat out. 😉

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I trim my pubes, but I haven't shaved anything for years. 

Something I've just read though has made me think it could be really horny to have a guy (even better if a couple of guys) shave my cock, balls and arse (only my crack is hairy really) sometime, before fucking and breeding me. I remember when someone shaved me and it instantly made me hard. Funny thing is i don't like the shaved look and I don't like shaved arses, because if I'm topping I like to tease a guy's crack with my cock for a while first. If it's stubbly then it can actually feel horrible.