My adventures.

Well these are my actual sexual adventures. 

Today I was cruising Grindr and I was kinda bullshitting with someone hoping that the sexy cross dresser was going to hit me back. But the phone battery was just about dead and I needed to get this three day load off. So I just messaged the closest profile a pic of my dick and asked if he wanted to suck it. He said yes and I told him to send me his address. ( hell if he was a total troll I could close my eyes). But anyway I got to his house and he let me in and surprise it was a middle aged black guy with a shaved head. We went into his room and I pulled out my cock and he went to work. He was sucking my cock pretty damn good with lots and lots of slobber and lots of deepthroating. He asked me if a blowjob was all I wanted and I asked if he was offering more. Turns out he was. He had me laid back naked on the bed and he just jumps up on my cock and tries to sit on it with no lube. Fuck that hurt. I told him to get on his back and I spit a nice glob on my dick and rubbed it over my cock and a quick swipe over his ass and I burry my cock right in his ass. I then leave it there and let him get use to it and then I slowly start fucking him but he’s not very flexible so I put him on his side and straddle his leg and slam my cock back into his hole. I then start long dicking him both slow and fast. He starts saying that I’m the best that’s fucked him in a long time so I roll him over onto his belly and Shove my cock back in his hole and start stretching his ass out by adjusting the angle of every thrust till he started to clinch up on my cock bc I fucked the cum out of him. Causing me to get to that point of no return so I burry my full 7 inches into his pussy and breed him as deep as I can go while his pussy is spasming around my cock. Definitely one going to be back to this guy and fuck him for a while. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2