Tips for first hotel gangbang

ncsubmissiveboi

Hi all I am planning to be the total bottom slut of a hotel gangbang this weekend. I have never done a gangbang but its something I get hard thinking about and fantasize about being the bottom for one all the time. I will be staying in a hotel and have found someone to help set this up. I will be fucked raw and the person setting this up will be making sure only ddf and hiv free people fuck me as best as he can. I have been fucked roughly 4 times in my life and have loved it each time. I am a smaller framed guy so I enjoyed being used by men that are bigger than me which is basically anyone.

I have already done my research and know I of course will need to be cleaned out well and need to mentally prepare for this to happen. I also read that I may be sore and may want to quit early. The guy organizing this said the one rule is I have to take all cock so no matter what I'll find a way to endure it.

Do you have any tips to prepare besides clean out well and mentally prepare? Just curious though how do I 'mentally prepare'? I'm assuming just make sure I understand whats going to happen and what it'll entail, etc...? Once again any advice is greatly appreciated.

Besides going through a thorough cleaning regime beforehand (preferably couple of hours before)

the stretch with dildos and plugs, make sure your hole can take it

poppers can also help keeping you horny 

as of the mental part, you need to be in the right mindset, horny, submissive, cumdump, slut etc. ?

be there to pleasure your tops and be sure to thank each and ever one for loading you up and suck clean their cock after they finish breeding you 

and don’t forget to report back how it went ?

53 minutes ago, Hunter22 said:

Besides going through a thorough cleaning regime beforehand (preferably couple of hours before)

the stretch with dildos and plugs, make sure your hole can take it

poppers can also help keeping you horny 

as of the mental part, you need to be in the right mindset, horny, submissive, cumdump, slut etc. ?

be there to pleasure your tops and be sure to thank each and ever one for loading you up and suck clean their cock after they finish breeding you 

and don’t forget to report back how it went ?

Thanks for the advice. I will definitely clean beforehand and make sure there's no issues there.

I am tight right now so I'll spend some time with dildos and plugs to make sure I can take it. I know some guys like it when I'm tight though =) but don't want to be in pain the entire time.

Never have tried poppers as I have high blood pressure and afraid it'll mess me up bad.

The mental part shouldn't be too hard since I have been trying to prepare some the past few weeks as I've been back and forth with the organizer. The hardest part will be to not wack off prior to it happening and back out lol. I've got pre cum dripping from just the thought of this happening so I don't want to back out and I want to make sure it'll happen. How do you deal with it? I personally loose my horny and have no interest after wacking off so I'm hoping I'll be able to keep myself from doing it lol As for pleasing I will definitely suck their cocks after they breed me good and deep.

I will definitely report back!

6 minutes ago, Hunter22 said:

When I’m in a gangbang or the FSM party my cock stays down cause my focus is on my hole

for extra safety sometime I wear a chastity cage (you can see in my album) 

That seems like a good idea. Usually when I bottom I try to not even touch mine because I don't want to jack off before the guy cums in my hole. Like you said I try to focus on my hole more.

Maybe I will try a chastity cage! That sounds like a great idea actually.