Why Pussy/Cunt? Men

DarkroomTaker

Hi without being provocative  to anyone.

Why do a lot of posters on here  refer to their hole as a Cunt or Pussy? Are we not men who like to have sex with men?

Personally I like the  idea of licking a hot hairy man hole or fucking  my arse or hole. I find a lot of the stories on here horny however when the poster then refers to his Pussy or cunt it puts me off and I lose interest rapidly  .

Dare I ask why this is? Is it a fem thing or just an expression? 

Thanks

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I think that for many of us it’s just a way of designating a sexual function to our anuses that is very specifically not related to defecating, and is more descriptive and evocative than simply “hole”. 

It’s certainly not necessarily a fem thing; CD/TG play is a hard limit for me, but I still call my hole a cunt. I don’t usually call it a pussy - much less a “bussy” or any of those other hybrid abominations guys have come up with because they don’t want to be caught using female terms - but it doesn’t bother me if a Top calls it that.

There’s a quite different - and in some ways separate - culture on these boards if men who embrace feminization, cross-dress, and use feminine terms for both their holes and their cocks (“my little clitty”). I have a very poor understanding of that underlying psychology, so I can’t really explain it, and from a point of personal arousal, it turns me off like hitting a switch. But someone from that sphere may be able to give insight on whether, or to what degree, the use of such words is intentionally feminizing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It used to bother me too, DarkroomTaker.  But I’ve got used to it, and now I find it quite hot.  Our perception of certain words and phrases can change over time, depending on how they are used.

I’m just grateful if a top is verbal/communicative enough to call it anything at all!

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I was in a long term relationship where it was called nothing but a pussy. He is a dominant man and it was a way to better define gender roles in our relationship. It just feels normal now to call it a pussy. I am with a lot of guys now that also call it a pussy. We also use the term breed but that is designated for a hetero relationship. Words mean different things in different contexts.

2 hours ago, Pozguyinchi said:

I was in a long term relationship where it was called nothing but a pussy. He is a dominant man and it was a way to better define gender roles in our relationship. It just feels normal now to call it a pussy. I am with a lot of guys now that also call it a pussy. We also use the term breed but that is designated for a hetero relationship. Words mean different things in different contexts.

I have a couple of really dominant buds that call my hole a pussy and it didn’t bother me as long as their cocks are inside me and leaving cum behind. I find it hot and exciting, and of course I encourage it. I have another bud that finds the word offensive to him, so my ass is an ass to him and he enjoys fucking and filling it with his cum.

Guest Upstateguy518

Calling a guy's hole a pussy or cunt just drives home the fact that he is a bitch and I'm gonna treat him like one when I fuck him. Although i have no issues just calling it a hole either. I find that calling it a pussy or cunt during sex is a turn on and makes the bottom go wild.

I call it my ass or my hole, especially if i'm in slut mode and just getting my hole used like it is meant to be used. A top can call my ass whatever he wants as long as he's using it. It lets me know he's going to treat me like a bitch in heat and use me as hard as he can.  I find that very hot and it concentrates all my attention to giving him the best ride i can. 

14 minutes ago, Upstateguy518 said:

Calling a guy's hole a pussy or cunt just drives home the fact that he is a bitch and I'm gonna treat him like one when I fuck him. Although i have no issues just calling it a hole either. I find that calling it a pussy or cunt during sex is a turn on and makes the bottom go wild.

As a bottom I can agree with this. Also I think it brings out my feminine side more too. 

The word used is just a token to represent your receptive sex organs. The token used between two people depends on the people, the situation, their kinks, what they need, etc. Sometimes the token in my head is [arse], sometimes [hole] or [boy hole], other times [cunt] or [pussy] or [asscunt] or [furrow] or [womb] or [seed chalice] or [fuck wound].

The token connects erotically with us and with those we hope will fuck and breed us through it. Feeling free about the token we can use means feeling free about what we can experience and surrender to in being fucked and bred by the largest number of men. And isn't that a good thing?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MuscledHorse said:

It doesn't bother me really, especially since I get fisted and take oversize toys in me so my asshole looks more like a cunt (which actually means "wedge") than a hole anyways.

There's a point that when you get fisted pretty often it starts looking like one. hehehe

• Like 2