Why Pussy/Cunt? Men

DarkroomTaker

Guest Upstateguy518
1 hour ago, cman54 said:

As a bottom I can agree with this. Also I think it brings out my feminine side more too. 

A majority of the bottoms I fucked love when I use it. As you said, It makes them feel more feminine, almost more submissive in a way. Knowing that their hole is nothing more than a place for a man to pump his seed into. Its fucking hot.

Guest nastypozhole

I call my hole a hole or pig hole but when I'm really turned on and high I can call it a pussy or a cunt.  A pussy is not a vagina, anyway, it is a hole that is fucked into be loose and juicy and sloppy.  When my tops call it my pussy taht is what they mean and I am cool with it :)

The range of answers is interesting.  I have for quite some time, called my hole a pussy or cunt.  In fact, I find the word "hole" demeaning and a turn-off, as much as some men find the words "pussy" or "cunt" a turn-off.  I do not find the terms feminizing at all, but, quite the opposite, masculine in that I feel I'm taking ownership of my love to use my body to service top guys and be a cum receptacle.  The words are incredibly eroticizing to me; when a top uses those terms as well, it just heightens my desire to service him.  Plus, I feel he understands me much more.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, MuscledHorse said:

And for pig bottoms like me it is a badge of honor that boasts our sexual overuse to other guys.

For a top vers like me when I see an ass with that vertical slit or the crinkled pouty lips. I know the bottom will be a good fuck

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I used to really hate the terms cunt or pussy when referring to my hole but now I love it, especially when I’m being ravaged by a verbal top. Especially when he calls it a poz pussy. I’ll take “fuckhole” or “”mancunt” too. I consider myself totally masculine but when submitting to a verbal top he can cal it anything he wants. 

9 hours ago, find91 said:

For a top vers like me when I see an ass with that vertical slit or the crinkled pouty lips. I know the bottom will be a good fuck

I've actually been told that about the look of my "hole" by tops before. They have said that it  tells them I have serious endurance and size accommodation skills and can take heavy use; I'm not going to tap out after 5 or 10 minutes like so many others do.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, piglooking4pigs said:

The range of answers is interesting.  I have for quite some time, called my hole a pussy or cunt.  In fact, I find the word "hole" demeaning and a turn-off, as much as some men find the words "pussy" or "cunt" a turn-off.  I do not find the terms feminizing at all, but, quite the opposite, masculine in that I feel I'm taking ownership of my love to use my body to service top guys and be a cum receptacle.  The words are incredibly eroticizing to me; when a top uses those terms as well, it just heightens my desire to service him.  Plus, I feel he understands me much more.  

Identify with this answer.

Guest RawCunt

Unless you overthink everything they are just all synonyms of each other.  Some just prefer different terminology, be it just language or slang,  and some will have some preference via how they are.  No different to referencing slut, whore, fuckhole....etc

12 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

I'm not going to tap out after 5 or 10 minutes like so many others do.

Really? Is this true? I can’t imagine ever tapping out of a fuck, no matter how long it went on, and I’ve endured some pretty excruciatingly painful fucks that lasted...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/20/2019 at 9:39 AM, piglooking4pigs said:

It's weird how certain words effect people differently. I use it a lot and the bottoms that get offended by it they usually think I'm using it in a way to degrade and that feminization is only used on a man to degrade. Which isn't for me Because I don't view women as being lower. I like male and female pussy. I call it that because at the moment it's a vessel for my seed and dick just like a womans pussy is. It's not a way of nullifying masculinity but more of a way to access that vulnerable aspect we as men tend to hide. Ya might sound weird LOL

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Really? Is this true? I can’t imagine ever tapping out of a fuck, no matter how long it went on, and I’ve endured some pretty excruciatingly painful fucks that lasted...

Oh yeah, When I filmed with human stallion KeptSecretXXX last year, his cameraman complimented me late in the shoot about how smoothly everything had gone. I asked what he meant by that and he told me that he'd seen guys tap out after 5 or 10 minutes or need half hour rest breaks to go on where as I got power plowed for several hours before I was about to be rolled over and fisted for the next hour of filming. So yes, guys do that. I had another that tops me regularly in Atlanta who is a true 10 x 8.5 cock (largest non-siliconed human I've ever taken). He loves topping me he says because I can take hi, for well over an hour (we've gone as long as 2) where the few that can accommodate him can't last more than about 10 minutes (20 if they're high) so I I take great pride in what a high endurance, high capacity fuck slut I am. My fat penis is all pony male, but my canyon hole is a cock pussy for sure. I am the masculine and feminine all in one: primal Lust and passionate intimacy simultaneously.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I never thought much about it until I read this thread.... and started to think about past encounters.

A few of my 'married FWB's ' like to call it a pussy..... I am guessing it is because the are used to calling a hole to dump their seed a pussy.  And only one or two of them say their wives let them fuck their ass... and they do call it her ass.

However, when I am dirty talking to a top (which is pretty much always - LOL), I find they start to fuck harder, or get more turned on when you ask if they like fucking your 'hole'? I realized that is typically what I do to encourage my top to pound harder.  I tell him to "pound that hole" or "breed that hole" or "stretch that hole" and I can honestly feel them go at it harder, and it often brings them to the edge.

The pussy vs. cunt thing is an interesting question.

Some of my 'mouthier' FWB's do in fact use the term 'cunt' at times.  They use it in a derogatory fashion.  A cunt is meant to be used hard and put away wet. LOL

I asked one long term fuck buddy (who is married) why he calls it cunt and not a pussy, and his answer was that when he is fucking a man, and he knows the guy wants his big cock and his big load, it is a big turn on to refer to the bottom's hole as a cunt.  He said he relates the word pussy to a vagina.  But a cunt can be a man hole or a slut pussy (if that makes sense?).

He is also a dirty talker and will often ask me questions when he is working my hole over.... right from the beginning.  I will get on all fours, ass up and he will tease my hole with his tongue and say he has missed this tight cunt, and he licks it and sucks it and asks me if I like feeling his tongue opening my cunt? And when he has it starting to blossom, he will slide his thumb in and work it and tease it and tell me he is going to open this cunt right up and load it with his seed.  He continues to call it a cunt through the entire cycle and it turns my crank.

Of course, all that 'aural' stimulation is pretty hot to me when someone is eating my ass or fucking me, so I tend to start using the same expression with someone who calls it a cunt.  It is obvious that this is what they enjoy, so I start asking if they are going to tease my cunt with their cock head before they fuck? Or I tell them they should slap their hard dripping head against the opening to my cunt and slide it in just a bit to open it up.  And when they slide in right up to their balls, I will ask them if that cunt is nice an warm and wet for them.  The groan is usually a good sign. Grin.

I never thought about this until I read this thread.. and came to realize that when someone is calling my ass a pussy, I tend to reply and call it a 'hole' or a 'cunt'.  So I guess those are my two preferences.... hole or cunt.

Great question !!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, PG1961Canada said:

I never thought much about it until I read this thread.... and started to think about past encounters.

A few of my 'married FWB's ' like to call it a pussy..... I am guessing it is because the are used to calling a hole to dump their seed a pussy.  And only one or two of them say their wives let them fuck their ass... and they do call it her ass.

However, when I am dirty talking to a top (which is pretty much always - LOL), I find they start to fuck harder, or get more turned on when you ask if they like fucking your 'hole'? I realized that is typically what I do to encourage my top to pound harder.  I tell him to "pound that hole" or "breed that hole" or "stretch that hole" and I can honestly feel them go at it harder, and it often brings them to the edge.

The pussy vs. cunt thing is an interesting question.

Some of my 'mouthier' FWB's do in fact use the term 'cunt' at times.  They use it in a derogatory fashion.  A cunt is meant to be used hard and put away wet. LOL

I asked one long term fuck buddy (who is married) why he calls it cunt and not a pussy, and his answer was that when he is fucking a man, and he knows the guy wants his big cock and his big load, it is a big turn on to refer to the bottom's hole as a cunt.  He said he relates the word pussy to a vagina.  But a cunt can be a man hole or a slut pussy (if that makes sense?).

He is also a dirty talker and will often ask me questions when he is working my hole over.... right from the beginning.  I will get on all fours, ass up and he will tease my hole with his tongue and say he has missed this tight cunt, and he licks it and sucks it and asks me if I like feeling his tongue opening my cunt? And when he has it starting to blossom, he will slide his thumb in and work it and tease it and tell me he is going to open this cunt right up and load it with his seed.  He continues to call it a cunt through the entire cycle and it turns my crank.

Of course, all that 'aural' stimulation is pretty hot to me when someone is eating my ass or fucking me, so I tend to start using the same expression with someone who calls it a cunt.  It is obvious that this is what they enjoy, so I start asking if they are going to tease my cunt with their cock head before they fuck? Or I tell them they should slap their hard dripping head against the opening to my cunt and slide it in just a bit to open it up.  And when they slide in right up to their balls, I will ask them if that cunt is nice an warm and wet for them.  The groan is usually a good sign. Grin.

I never thought about this until I read this thread.. and came to realize that when someone is calling my ass a pussy, I tend to reply and call it a 'hole' or a 'cunt'.  So I guess those are my two preferences.... hole or cunt.

Great question !!!

Great post and a lot of thought too. I think i could go for cunt from your post. Pussy no, that does not work for me, but i am sure it does for others..

• Like 1