Why Pussy/Cunt? Men

DarkroomTaker

I’m afraid to me and most Brits of a certain age, the word “pussy” is always going to conjure images of Mrs. Slocombe from ‘Are You Being Served?’.  And for those of you unfamiliar with that 1970s sitcom, it’s not an image you want popping up in the throes of passion!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

I’m afraid to me and most Brits of a certain age, the word “pussy” is always going to conjure images of Mrs. Slocombe from ‘Are You Being Served?’.  And for those of you unfamiliar with that 1970s sitcom, it’s not an image you want popping up in the throes of passion!

While I'm not a Brit, I do remember that show! Plus, this topic title has come up so often recently, it's been going through my head like the name of one of the Bond vixens -Pussy Cuntmen.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't mind calling a hole as a pussy, a cunt or fuckhole, cumhole etc

I don't think calling these names make those males non males. Many times when I raw fuck a guy I ask him not to play with his clit! Yea I call their cocks clit too. These are just terms that one should not be offended if they are used. Nothing is wrong using them. We use these terms to make each other horny. For some guys it turns them off, for others it turns them on. Just like any other sexual activities.

• Like 2

I have an ass and a hole. When a guy calls it a pussy or a cunt, it does not turn me on. It doesn’t really turn me off, but I don’t see why he can’t call it what it truly is. I wouldn’t kick him out for it, but if we had repeats, I’d let him know that I didn’t like having my hole referred to that way. 

• Like 1

I don't mind it being called a pussy or a cunt. It's kind of a turn-on. To me, if it gets fucked, it's a pussy. I also like having my tits - not pecs - played with; I like getting titty-fucked. 😉 But we're different like snowflakes, aren't we?

• Like 3

Both my husband and I refer to my hole as my pussy, and he doesn't care to use the word cunt. For me it just sounds more sexy when I ask him to cum in my pussy, than in my hole or in my ass. I guess it's all the same thing no matter what he and I call it, but we like to use the word pussy.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I’m not really a fan of pussy just because of the way it sounds, it’s just too soft a word. I love cunt for the same reason. I don’t find it particularly feminizing; it does accent my sub side though. It’s literal, a cavity meant for taking a mans seed. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I can see why guys do it, if you get fucked the guy is taking the girl position. I like boyish guys though, and calling it a pussy you risk them acting all feminine, and that's a turnoff for me. I'm nice and respectible to ladies, but for fags I like to be rough. I just call them a hole or cumdump, and treat them accordingly