How to avoid soreness.

available-hole

A lot of dick will make you sore no matter what. However A larger dose of an nsaid pain reliever like ibuprofen or naproxen sodium will also help during extended sessions. Hydrocortisone cream will help after you are finished to keep swellling down. 

• Upvote 1

Practice, practice, practice!

and when you’re done, practice some more lol

but seriously, for depth training, get yourself a set of dildos varying in sizes, get comfortable with the smallest and move up till you reach that second hole (for me it’s the best part when I feel a top pushing through that part, my eyes roll lol) 

As for your hole, also a set of training plugs, and move up in sizes, push your limits on for how long you can keep it up your hole

for the gangbang (but not just), you can always get some help to relax your holes with some good old poppers

for me, being able to take dick for such long period of times is being in the right mindset (slut mode dialed up to 11 ?

x

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest GoneFishing
15 hours ago, available-hole said:

I need help with keeping my hole going through big gangbangs without it getting sore so quickly. 

How do i train it to not get sore? I'm always too sore by the 8th or so dick

Any advice?

Problem solved. Send them my way. 

Sore ass is a happy ass !  Grroink 

Guest Memphian
18 minutes ago, Chargedup said:

Problem solved. Send them my way. 

Sore ass is a happy ass !  Grroink 

I do love feeling that burn a day or two later.  Reminds me how slutty I was just a couple of nights before.

Guest GoneFishing

Yes. Banged up hole. You know the night you leave whatever sleazy den your in that your gonna feel that for a few days. Signs of a good night for all 

8 minutes ago, Memphian said:

I do love feeling that burn a day or two later.  Reminds me how slutty I was just a couple of nights before.

2 minutes ago, Chargedup said:

Yes. Banged up hole. You know the night you leave whatever sleazy den your in that your gonna feel that for a few days. Signs of a good night for all 

Exactly....i love that Dull ache deep in my arse for a couple of days after...

Guest Upstateguy518

Get GB more often and be sure to use the right toys to keep yourself open. You'll probably feel the burn regardless of how often you stretch yourself out but it won't be as intense. It's like working out, At first you'll feel the burn deep and be very sore but eventually it'll be as natural as breathing.

If I know that I'm going to be getting fucked by a lot of guys or for really long sessions I try to prepare for the session by lubing my ass up well with Vaseline starting a few days before, making sure to get it all in and all over my hole.  After the fuck session, the soreness that remains is mostly the well-appreciated stretched and used feeling you get when your hole has been wrecked so good but not any of the stinging or irritating rawness. Seems to work for me :)

Edited by Close2MyBro

Guest RawCunt

Wearing a butt plug prior helps.  I unfortunately go months without being fucked.  If I know I am going to whore it up, I prep a day or two in advance by working my own hole and spending time with a plug in.  Any soreness  that comes after that is welcome soreness, as stated above.