Lab.Oratory, Berlin - Easter weekend

Scotbtm

Visiting Berlin for the Easter weekend and headed to Lab last night (Thur) for Naked Night. Never been to this particular evening, so always up for trying something new. 

After queuing for ages to get in (always a good sign of lots of guys), I stripped off leaving just trainers and bottle of poppers in my sock. Got a drink then went off for a wander.  The place was packed, with over 750 people already inside (I was almost 730, and still loads of guys in the guy behind me).  Ended up downing my drink, lubing my ass up and heading to the dark area.  Found an empty spot on a bench and leaned over, poppers in hand. Within a few mins I felt fingers enter my ass, which told the guy I was lubed enough and then a hand was on my back as a cock was pushed inside.  Fuck it hurt, but some poppers and I was good to go. Not that the guy cared. His cock was fucking away in my ass and I just had to take it. Before he pulled out and within a few minutes was replaced by another anonymous cock.

For the next while, I was just a hole for random cock, and took whatever cock was pushed into me.  

After a while, I took a break for another drink and wandered over to the glory hole wall.  Not as good now since it’s been halved in size, but still managed to get my face at a hole and suck some cock.  After about 20mins, I felt a hand on my shoulder and a guy behind me pulled me away from the gloryhole and forced me to suck him.  Now this was a black guy with a huge cock. I could barely get half of it in my mouth but he just keep forcing me to suck it. I did try and sit on it, but he wasn’t interested in fucking (shame, that would’ve split me in half), so back down to my knees and continued sucking away.  After a while I had to breakaway ... it was clear he wasn’t going to cum and my ass had been empty for too long.  So I walked back in the dark area and the fuck benches.

Found a new spot and back on my hands and knees with my ass exposed. As before a steady stream of anonymous guys just sliding into my ass and fucking away.  

Once it gets late (after 2/3am), one of the benefits of is guys by this time are pretty much done so are just looking to dropping a final load, and my ass was up and ready for them.  Some quick fucks, crap fucks, rough fucks and then 1 guy fucked me for ages and he was rough. Slamming his cock into me every few strokes. I was just lying there feeding myself poppers and pushing back to meet his slams into me.  If he bred me, I can’t confirm. By this point of the evening my ass was a sweaty, lubed mess.

Another guy grabbed my waist and fucked for about 15mins before pulling out and shooting his load over my hole and ass, then pushed back it inside me. I tried milking his cock clean at this point.

Eventually after almost 6 hours, I had to call it a night and head back. No idea how many loads I took, but it was a good night.  Plus other than the black guy by the gloryholes, I didn’t get to see any of the guys faces.  

Another 4 days left of Easter in Berlin ?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1