London Group to Push Limits.

xtremepig

Guest Rawwhitebottompig

Hairy sleazy bottom here. Always up to try new things and push and expand my boundaries and limits .. try anything 

Stupidly I forgot to tick the follow box in order to track this and have been busy replying to the one to one messages: some very promising leads. 

Now do remember I’m looking for guys who are up for helping arrange this for others, as well as the willing victims and horny tops I’ve been hearing from. 

• Like 1

Hey - this is a good idea... So many guys are just 'into' whatever get them off. As there are so many bottoms/subs out there I think we have to help each other out from time to time as the numbers just don't add up. The cruising apps seem to push people toward being more selfish with their needs. A group that is more about helping each other achieve goals would be interesting to me. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

Hey - this is a good idea... So many guys are just 'into' whatever get them off. As there are so many bottoms/subs out there I think we have to help each other out from time to time as the numbers just don't add up. The cruising apps seem to push people toward being more selfish with their needs. A group that is more about helping each other achieve goals would be interesting to me. 

I agree

• Like 1

I am v v interested in this...all my control taken and just used for others pleasure in a safe “play” environment. Too many fantasists though talk about this, but never commit with venues , dates, times etc.

6 hours ago, Tattmad said:

I am v v interested in this...all my control taken and just used for others pleasure in a safe “play” environment. Too many fantasists though talk about this, but never commit with venues , dates, times etc.

I think you've illustrated my earlier point: the problem is that guys state what they want: "...all my control taken and just used..." without saying what they are prepared to bring to such a group to help others achieve their goals, which is what this is about.  With too many takers and not enough prepared to give as well,  the group won't work.

I think that's why you get closed "groups of friends" that arrange things between themselves. The two I've been involved with have one 'lead' guy who decides who's invited and organises the group. Getting invited is a matter of being recommended by an existing member. If you engage with the group and have a compatible attitude then you get invited to the next one. 

As an aside think about online profiles - is a profile that says what you have to offer more likely to get responses than one that says what you want? Maybe both?

A.x 

• Upvote 3

When I lived in the UK I would have loved a group like this.   I switch both ways, but I am more bottom than Top.   The hard part for me when I'm being a Top is having the confidence to know that a "no limit" bottom want change there mind after we start and go to the police after accusing me of something.  

• Like 1

AirmaxUK has it spot on. Thank you I was trying to find the words to describe what was missing from the responses I was getting. Not that all horny suggestions for outrageous sessions, and hot volunteers to participate in them, aren’t appreciated, they are indeed, but I was also looking for guys into the idea of making happen for others as well as themselves. 

So I’m after

1) fellow organisers 

2) guys with access to horny play space in and around London. Think creatively here. Typical playroom is an obvious one but also a warehouse or similar would be great, and definitely looking for a farm for one guy’s scenario (no animals required!). 

3) drivers. Particularly if you have a largish van

4) guys who can host tops or subs visiting from out of town (no sex required, and obviously their requirements are very different. Subs don’t need much room 😉

5) a wide range of on the day/night responsibilities and facilitating roles.

Many thanks 

• Like 1