London Group to Push Limits.

xtremepig

On 4/27/2019 at 10:52 PM, TgirlBRA said:

I am a Brazilian trans girl, 26 years old, very feminine, soft skin, I will be in the next week in London and I want to take several jets in my hole.

will you be visting anywhere else in the uk, manchester/liverpool?

On 5/6/2019 at 1:20 AM, xtremepig said:

AirmaxAndy has it spot on. Thank you I was trying to find the words to describe what was missing from the responses I was getting. Not that all horny suggestions for outrageous sessions, and hot volunteers to participate in them, aren’t appreciated, they are indeed, but I was also looking for guys into the idea of making happen for others as well as themselves. 

So I’m after

1) fellow organisers 

2) guys with access to horny play space in and around London. Think creatively here. Typical playroom is an obvious one but also a warehouse or similar would be great, and definitely looking for a farm for one guy’s scenario (no animals required!). 

3) drivers. Particularly if you have a largish van

4) guys who can host tops or subs visiting from out of town (no sex required, and obviously their requirements are very different. Subs don’t need much room 😉

5) a wide range of on the day/night responsibilities and facilitating roles.

Many thanks 

I am happy to host at least one possibly two.  And if needs be facilitator roles on the day or night as long as I'm not working.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I'm into this (on both sides).  Would love to have some limits of mine pushed; I love the idea of being in a place where other guys send tops to fuck me.  I have zero control over who this is.

I'm also up for being the arranger too.  A part of me wants to get off being the guy selecting a lucky top for some poor helpless cumdump; knowing I have complete control over who gets a chance to fuck my buddy. I'd even love it if there were a way to hear the sound of them getting pounded (no video; just the sound).