Young Naive and ovulating

Molly was trying to get her boyfriend of three year to propose and she decided that if she was pregnant he would finally do the right thing and propose marriage.  She had been off her birth control for more than a month and she kept trying to have sex with him without a rubber and he would not do it.  He did slip in her once when he was drunk but only for a minute and pulled out and made her suck him off.  I found all this out with a fake profile I had made to get girls to sleep with me and my brother. 

Molly this cute 24 year old white girl all of 5'8 130 pounds with big tits and a hot ass from her pics and she thought she was talking to Julie.  It is amazing what people will admit online but she started to tell me about her plot and I tried to help her out.  I told her a friend of mine had gotten her boyfriend to marry her when she got pregnant from another guy.  Molly started to ask lots of questions and I (Julie) answered her about how it worked etc.  How my friend met the guy at the hotel and he had a room and they had sex and for a few hours over three days and she ended up pregnant.  Her boyfriend thought it was his and proposed and they had a beautiful baby boy.  She seemed interested and asked if my friend know how to get in touch with the guy still.  I confirmed that she did and asked if she wanted me to find out if he would help?

Molly said, I do not know.  I pushed her and said what would it hurt if you just knew if he would help.  She agreed it was harmless to ask and all. Two days later I hit her up and she said he is willing if you decide. While I waited for my response I text my brother DeShawne and told him I had a white bitch who needs bred and to reach out to a few of his buds to see if they would be down to breed and knock up a white girl.  I already new the answer, before I  heard back from Molly four hours later I had six black guys besides DeShawne and myself that were on standby.

Molly finally hit me up and said I have been been thinking about it for the past few house and I am ready to meet if he is. Bingo, she really wants this.  I proceeded to ask her when her ovulation was and she did not know but I looked up how to tell and we tracked it and it turned out she would be ovulating in 10 days and her bf would be out of town until her last day of ovulation.  Fuck that is perfect I thought.  We emailed back and fourth and set a date for her to meet at the hotel and I sent a pic of a buddy of min from college a tall white dude as the guy she was suppose to meet.  Sent the hotel and his fake name and told her he would meet her at the bar in the hotel at 6 PM.  Buddy who was gonna help breed her was one of the bar tenders there most nights and the date we set he traded shifts so he was there.

DeShawne and I were there at 5:30 and buds were planning on getting there staggered times but my first bud Tyrone was planning on being there at 6:30 that night.  Bryant was behind the bar and we saw her walk in.  She was beautiful, she went up the bar as instructed and she wore a pretty little white dress as instructed.  She looked nervous but she walked right up to the bar and ordered a drink.  My buddy tipped his had as agreed as a sing he was slipping a little ghp in her her drink and we made our way up to the bar and sat next to her.  We did not say a word and left the seat to her right empty.  We ordered our drinks and she had just finished hers and I ordered her another.  Bryant again put some GHB in it and she sipped this one.  She kept looking at her watch and at 6:15 I introduced myself and my brother.  Two fine black men.  She made small talk while looking around and before I knew it it was 6:30 and I asked her if she wanted to have another drink in the room.  These drinks were too expensive her.  She agreed and did not need to much convincing and we headed up to our room on the 10th floor.

While we were walking to the elevator I told he what a view we had and I wanted her to see it before the lights went down.  We entered the hotel room and out to the balcony while Deshawne made her another drink with GHB in it and when she came back in he handed it to her.  We sat on the sofa and I turned some music on and we got to talking.  She was pretty loosed up and when asked if she had a boyfriend she said she did.  DeShawne asked where he was and she told us both he was out of town.  He asked if she ever played around on him,  She went white as a ghost and she turned to me and said not but she came tonight to meet a guy.  We both said in unison "really"? 

She said yes, but he did not show up.  I quickly asked if she was disappointed?  She said she was and that she as really horny,  This GHB was making her honest and horny.  I asked her if I could kiss her and she did not say no so I leaned in to kiss her.  Deshawne started to slide his hand up her dress and before I knew it he had pulled her panties aside and was rubbing her pussy and clit. She started to moan in my mouth as I was kissing her.  While I was kissing her I could see the door and in came  Tyrone, he had been down with Brant and came up with a little canister after he had a few drinks.  Deshawne kept rubbing her clit and Tyrone got down on his knees and grabbed her panties and tore them apart and began to eat her out.  I broke free from the kiss and helped Deshawne unsnap her bra and slip it off while her head went back and she began to cum for the first time of the night.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2

Tyrone started to finger her and she was coming to the realization that my brother and I were not the only ones in the room.  She looked worried but that did not last long as Tyrone slide a shard of T in her wet pussy and within three to four minutes she seemed not to care anymore.   I motioned for DeShawne to feed her his cock and he did and while she was struggling to swallow his 9" medium girth dick,Tyrone started rubbing his thick meat on her pussy. I held one leg, sucked her right tit while Tyrone started to push in her slowly.  She must have have been tight she make some crazy noise while he stretched her cunt on his thick head and DeShawne held her tight so she could not pull off his dick.  She tried to pull her legs close but Tyrone was in position and I held her leg tight to keep her from moving and before long Tyrone was almost all the way inside her.  He started to tell us what a good fucking pussy this was and how great his BBC felt in her cunt.  Talking about her but not to her.  I broke free and both DeShawne and I started to talk with him and tell him we knew he would want some of her pretty cunt.  I could tell she was tensing up being treated like a piece of meet and motioned for Tyrone to give her more tina.  He fucked her for for another minute and pulled out slide in two chards this time.  Soon she would be flying and begging for more black dick.  Tyrone slapped her pussy with his heavy dick before sliding back in shoving the shards deeper in her. 

He went slow for the first couple minutes deep in her and then out and then deeper.  He was drilling that cunt so he could fuck her like the slut she was and five minutes later he was fucking her fast and deep and her pussy was making all kinds of wet noises and she was moaning and DeSawne shot his first load in her throat.  Tyrone was not far behind and shot deep in her.  He kept his dick in her and moved in a circular motion.  He was stretching her further and making room for his cum to seep into her cervix. When he finally pulled out her pussy was wide and you could see a pool of cum deep in her.  I rubbed her clit and made her cum again while Tyrone got dressed and said he would send the next one in.  She came hard just as Tyrone left! 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

She started to get worried, I could see it on her face and I told her she looked like she was thirsty and pored her a drink with some more g in it.  She drink it and started to say, I can not, I am ovu...  I put my finger up to her lips and said you have nothing to worry about we are all good safe guys.  Then I leaned in and kissed her and she relaxed as I held her left breast.  We made out for a few minutes and by then William a tall lanky 28 year old black man strolled in and he undressed and showed off his long thick dick.  Her eyes kept looking to the side so I broke off my kiss and told her she should touch his dick. She shook her head no but kept staring at it.  William walked a stop closer to her and stood there, I whispered in her ear.  Go ahead and touch it, you know you want to feel that big dick.  William was starting to grow and as he inflated he was getting closer to her anyway. 

I grabbed her hand and moved it toward Williams dick and she when into auto pilot and grabbed his big dick and started to jack it a little and he was leaking a lot and drip of cum dropped on her chest and I used my finger and got it and fed it to her.  I told her to lick the head, he wants you to taste him and she leaned forward and lick the cum off his dick. She started to suck his dick and he grow to his massive 13.5 inches and she struggled to suck his entire head in but she did it.  I whispered in her ear again while she sucked his dick, he is going to fuck you.  Just like my other buddy, when you are ready stop sucking him and lean back and open your legs for him.

I could see she was struggling in her mind, she kept sucking as I rubbed her clit and fingered her and she finally gave in and leaned back and spread her legs opening her used cum filled pussy to William and he grinned and leaned down and slapped his heavy dick on her pussy and you could her the wetness. He turned to me and said get it and I leaned over the sofa and grabbed the ball gag as he said this bitch is gonna get her cunt deepened and stretch out.  I put the ball gag on her just in time before he slide in and you could her her scream into it and he started to fuck her without mercy and stretch her cunt.  He worked hard on making her open up and stretched and tore her and shot his first load.  He stayed in and said you know I am good for three or four so don't go anywhere I may need your help.  I could see even at his deepest he was only 10" in and knew he intended on going to distance.

He fucked her for another hour and shot three more loads but never got all 13.5 in her.  He hopped in the shower and I pulled the ball gag off her after I had given her more chards and had a drink ready for for her.  She was flying so she could not feel any pain.  On the way out William Said we made great progress but tomorrow she will take it all.

• Like 2

Poor Molly was shaking her head so I knew it was time for some T and G.  I slipped her two more chards in her wet pussy and give her some more juice.  She did not want it but I told her she needed to keep hydrated.  I poured her another and she drank that down and it was not three minute that two of my good buds walked in and said fuck she is as hot as Tyrone said.  The started undressing and Then we picked up Molly and took her to the bedroom and Tyreece layed on the bed with his 9
 dick pointing straight up and we lowered Molly down on it.  She slide down nicely on him and he went all the way in and he pulled Molly down to him and started to kiss her.  She was really fucked up but still able to kiss.  I lubed up and slide into her ass and my other buddy Delon slide his 11" right next to Tyreece and she was squealing like a pig.  Tyreece kissed her and muffled her as they piston fucked her and in twenty minutes we all shot in her.  We took turned the rest of the the night fucking her and Tyrone came back and he got in on the action.  In the morning William came by and he fucked her and he was right her pussy gave way and he was deep dicking her balls deep before he shot his last load that day inside her.  We moved her to another room we had rented  and I gave he some sleeping pills and she was out for several hours.  She was tied to the bed and there was s do not disturb sign on the door.  I came bay after she had been out for six hours and untied her and showered her up and cleaned her ass out for more fucking.  I gave her another pill and put her back to bed.  We ended up keeping her for three days and invited four more buds to breed her.  We had a white guy breed her last and tell her he was putting a baby in her. 

I now new where she lived since  I took a picture of her license and drove by two months later I could tell she was pregnant.  Snapped a picture and sent it to the boys.  Several of the guys she would not remember but Delon with his 11" dick I picked to swing by as her second trimester started.  Woman are always horny then.  He knocked and he was wearing a gas uniform from the gas company and he said that there had been a leak reported and he needed to check the pipes.  She let him in and he looked around and made small talk with her.  He said your pregnant I can tell, you have that glow.  Pregnant women are so beautiful, my wife was totally sexed when she was pregnant and could not get enough.  I used to have to eat her out all the time, hope you hubby is helping you out.

She did not say a word but sat down with her legs spread, he said that almost seems like an invitation to help you out. Would you like me to help you today?  She nodded and he walked over and got down on his knees and lifted her dress.  She was so wet already, he pulled her panties aside and wet down on her and eat her out till she came. Then he got up and pulled off his pants and shirt.  She was amazed at how long it was.  She grabbed it and suck on him.  He let her do it for five minutes and then he picked her up and he sat down and lowered her on his big dick and watch as she rode him for the next two minutes till he shot inside her. He pulled her off of him and went to clean up and when he came back and told her he would help her anytime she needed him.  I have buddies if am out of town.  Here is my number, make sure you text me when I leave and I hope you keep my cum in you and let your hubby eat me out of you.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

I was not to my car and she text me, fuck that bitch obeys.  Her text read, thank you but I am not sure I should do this again.  I do not know what came over me but I am just so horny lately.  Thanks but you will probably not hear from me again.  I text her back, I give you a few hours and you will need more dick and cum.  I know a hot sexy slut when I see one and your hubby will not be able to satisfy you with his white dick.  You need real men so no more foolish shit, be ready in two hours. Do not text me asking what happens in two hours. Just be ready to be a little whore again.

I could see started to text and then stopped.  Good little cunt I thought, I immediately text two of my boys, they were both free and told them to be to her place at 2:30 and her pussy needed attention.  They wanted some more details and I told them a horny white bitch who was married and her hubbies dick could not satisfy her needed black dick and cum deep in her.  They both asked if she was fertile, not anymore I said.  She has a black baby in her but does not seem to know it.  She will need black dick from now on so get over there and show her what she misses every night.

They text back and said they would and they were always down to fuck some white pussy.  I text at 2:10 to make sure they were on time and my buddy Jerome was and Tyrone was not not.  Text back and told Jerome to leave the door unlocked and that Tyrone should just walk in when he gets there.  I then text Molly.  Baby, you are one lucky girl.  Make sure you take your panties off and be in a little dress by 2:30 when the door bell rings and answer it and tell the tall black man you have been waiting for him.  Hurry go get ready and text me when you are. It took her 10 minutes and she was back and text she was ready.  I simply text good girl, good fucking girl.

I text Jerome (6'6 210 with a thick 9.5 that she was ready)  He told me what happened later when he called and she got fucked like the whore she is deep inside. Once both Jerome and Tyrone were finished Jerome called and filled me in on our little whore. From what he said she answered the door in a little red dress and he she did say as I told her to "I have been waiting for you." Jerome walked in and closed the door. She locked it and he unlocked it as she turned around and walked into the living room.  She got half way in and he said stop, he walked over to her and unzipped her dress and let it slip off and then he undid her bra. She was naked in the living room.  He slipped off his shorts and his dick spring out as he slipped off his t-shirt and his dick rested on her ass. He leaned down and picked her up and carried her to the couch and sat down leaving her facing the door.  Resting on him he started to rub her clit and she was wet already and she still had my cum in her so it did not take long. He lifted her up and spread her pussy while he did it with his fingers and slide his big fat head slowing into her, she stated to say no it is too big.  Lube please, stop and then he said she popped and he slide into here about half way.  He said she was making a little moan and cry all mixed into one and he would lift her up and let her slide back down with her weight and each time he would get another half inch in her.  She would raise her pitch each half inch. Then in walks Tyrone. She did not even notice. Jerome kept raising her and lowering her impaling her cunt.

That gave Tyrone time to undress his 6'4 lean black body with his 6 pack and low hanging balls and a thick 10 inch hanging between his legs and  he was not even hard.  He came over and stop in front of Molly and she looked up as she was impaled again and Jerome almost had her all the way in and Tyrone got on his knees and started sucking a tit and rubbed her clit and she came so hard Jerome was able to slide the rest of the way in.  Jerome kept lifting her up and down and after another 10 minutes he shot in her.  He picked her up with his dick still lodged in her and by this time Tyrone was sitting on the couch and his dick was straight up as he held hit there.  He is at least a half to an inch thicker and Jerome lifted her off his dick and held her sideways so her pussy did not leak too much and then put her upright and the two plugged her pussy with Tyrone's thick dick. She was so wet he said that she started to slide down and then those sounds started again.  He said he put his hand on her mouth and some weight on her left shoulder and she started to slide down on Tyrone.  Fuck this was hot, wish I had been there to see it all but Jerome was doing a great job of sharing.  The fuck when on like that for another five minutes till she was stretched around Tyrone's thick dick and she was bouncing up and down and He shot in her too.  They both have her two more loads and got up and left quickly since it was 430 and they needed to get back to their women and Molly's husband would be home soon they thought. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3