Public

Guest Azcumdump91

Guest Azcumdump91

Super horny I let a top fuck me In a park. I had been searching recently for a regular top as I have been horny and needing dick. BBRT was not working as I currently can't host and no tops could that I found ether 

A few nights a go I was talking to a married top and he really wanted some ass, only fucking a few guys before he was really begging for the ass. He couldn't host but said he had a place we could go and not get caught. It took a lot of convincing but finally super horny me agreed. 

I meet him at his place outside and we talked and walked to a park with a covered picnic area it had a wall that faced the road and was tucked away. I got to work on his cock scared I would get caught but super horny. His cock was nice and he was really enjoying the BJ. He then had me stop and turned me around pulling my shorts off me he tossed them on the table and bent me over it. A rough breeding followed, going balls deep hard and fast he stretched my ass no warm up just a little spit left from me sucking his dick. He had me moaning not caring about getting caught. He then shot his load deep in my ass pumping it in slowly but with a hard push back in. 

I cleaned his dick off and we left. 

Guest RawCunt

I reckon 60% of my fucks have happened at parks or public places.   I love the outdoors.  It tends to bring the animal out in people.

Guest Azcumdump91
7 hours ago, RawCunt said:

I reckon 60% of my fucks have happened at parks or public places.   I love the outdoors.  It tends to bring the animal out in people.

I have always been against it from fear of getting caught. I had been caught with a guy in a car when I was 18 by the police. Luckily the cops were cool about it, but I've always had a fear since. But I was so horny I couldn't resist. 

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Love those kind of fucks...can’t do it at their place, don’t want to bring them back to yours...suggest a safe place to fuck and go for it. Love the risk of getting caught...love it more if they’re married, have a GF or BF, knowing that you’re getting seed that should be someone else’s or the rush of putting my own seed inside a guy and it being our secret. Had one like that with a horny SMU boy off Grindr last night...picked him up in my car, parked, and wound up pounding his hungry ass and pumping three loads inside him. Was hot watching his huge cock bounce as he rode me bare, begging for me to cum inside him. Him pumping the cum that should have gone in his GF into my ass. Best of all when it was done just dumping him back where I picked him up and we could both move on to whatever was next.

Similar thing happened to me recently. Was talking to this hot guy who wanted a threesome with another discrete top and started a group conversation. The discrete guy had no picture and told me he knew me from work. Somehow or the other the threesome never happened and he discrete guy hits me up at 3am asking me if I can host. Hubby is sleeping and I explain to him that I am a loud bitch so wont work since he is straight and lives with a girlfriend and cant host himself. He says he will pick me up and we can mess around in his truck. I agree. A few minutes later he is outside my house. I go in and see my medical student who I had supervised a few months ago. Handsome as hell. White guy from Bosnia. Dark haired and hairy chest. 6'6". Big beefy guy. Dressed in sweatpants and a dirty white wifebeater with running shoes. I get into his truck. My heart is racing since I've never hooked up with someone I was supervising before. He gets in. I can smell his ripe armpits from across the seat. He laughs and says, "I've been stalking you and thinking of a way to fuck your ass for three months now." I smiled back and asked him what he wants. He starts the truck and starts driving. I bend down and pull out his hard 9" thick dick and start to blow him. His thick bush pungent in my nostrils as he pushes my head down on his huge cock and I try my best not to choke and gag. After a few minutes the truck stops and he turns it off. I still stay down. He pulls my head up. We are by the lake in a small park close to my home. Large parking area. There are some other cars parked with mostly straight couples fucking and some random teenagers hanging around. He gets out of the car and makes me follow him. He walk to a deserted park of the park on a bench. He aggressively pulls my shirt off and I pull my pants down. I lay down on the bench on my back and he starts to eat me out. It feels amazing but I am nervous since I've come to this park often and we are basically in an open area with literally no trees and some lights around. I can see the other cars and people in the distance which means they cant see us as well. I figure he doesnt care. He pulls out his dick from his track pants. At this point he is fully clothed and I am stark naked. He pushed his thick cock into me. He starts to fuck me aggressively and Jackhammers me basically. It hurts like hell for the first five minutes and then the pain turns into complete pleasure as my sphincter is destroyed and the only sensation I have is his length and girth inside me rubbing my prostrate and rearranging my internal organs. I tell him I am close and he orders me, "Cum for me". I do as he commands. My ass spasms and squeezes tight around his cock as I cum and I see his eyes roll back as he starts to thrust deeper and more forcefully than before and empty his balls into me. He cums for about 8 long thrusts and then throws himself onto my body with his cock still inside me. His wifebeater is wet with sweat as is his face and arms. He kisses me aggressively for a few minutes for the first time since we have met and I start to feel his dick swell up again inside me. He starts to slowly fuck me again. this time holding my face and kissing me. It is less aggressive and more intimate. I run my hands through his thick dark hair as he pumps away at my hole. His tongue is still down my throat. A few minutes later I note that he starts to speed up and I know he is getting close. Thrusts get deeper and I claw my fingernails into his hairy shoulders. He stops kissing me and lets out a loud groan and starts to cum again inside me. He pulls out and starts looking for my clothes as I lay there still weak from the fucking. He helps me put on my clothes. I see the other people in the distance not phased by us even though I am pretty sure they could see everything. We walk back to the truck and he drops me off home. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 4