Where's your favourite places to get pissed on or to piss on faggots?

if youre a cumdump faggot whore like me you probably get pissed on by a lot of guys. what are your fave places to get pissed on? or whats your fave places to piss on a submissive faggot? my favourites are alleys, parks and public restrooms. specially with other guys watching or taking turns using me as a toilet

pissguy.jpg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

a good slave should drink Masters piss, when He needs to pee. so you should find a more hidden area and service. like stairways, behind trash cans, in the car, parking lots. many places are full of cameras today, which is really annoying.

• Upvote 1

On 4/21/2019 at 4:49 PM, KCMusclebottom said:

I’ve always wanted to be pissed on in an alley or a truck stop bathroom 

I fantasize about gettting fucked hard by a top and then him getting on his knees to recieve my piss.

There's a fetish club in central London that has piss play evenings.  I've done it there a few times; just this past Sunday, actually.

Prob my favourite moment was the point early in the evening where a guy I had my eye on for a bit pulled me into one of the corners, stood in front of me, unzipped his trousers and pissed directly on my blue briefs.  I had a big wet spot in front that looked like I had an accident on myself.  The bonus there is that it certainly got the attention of the other attendees and it started a chain reaction where they got wetter during the night.

Strangely, I don't like my body or face pissed on, but if you piss on my underwear (or let me watch you piss is your own) I'm down!

• Like 1

I once saw this cumdump @gangbangsuperstar at a restaurant eating lunch with his parents so I motioned for it to meet me in the restroom. she came right in, we went in the stall where I pissed down his throat. but it made me horny so I fucked a quick load into her pussy before sending her back to the table with her mommy and daddy with an ass full of my cum haha

• Like 5

I love to get on my knees by a urinal, in a stall or outside behind a tree or dumpster, clothed and mouth open. Put your dick at my lips and let your piss flow! You can spray it down my throat or all over my face and body. I love both! 

• Like 2

Bathtubs in clubs, laying in there cock in hand as guys walk up pull down their jocks and start pissing on me, staring into my eyes, mouth open to swallow, and them spitting on me or shoving a foot in my face for an added bonus.

Then just laying in wait to be the next guys urinal in a tub sloshing round with piss, it in my hair and soaked into my skin so even when I have a quick shower before heading back to a room I can still smell it walking down the street, makes me a proud pig then. 

Happy memories, of clubs like Lab berlin, black hole and open mind barcelona and the biohazard party (which in spite of being fucked by a hot big dick piss pig over the toilet amoung others I'm still not knocked up ffs) in folsom

So want to go to wet and hot one day but its so much to go to america and I can't even afford to go back to folso this year...where's my daddy lol

Edited by WelshpupForPoz

• 2 weeks later...

i like it best when guys piss on me or down my throat when another random stranger is fucking me, specially if other guys are watching or waiting for their turn to use me but i have one regular who doesnt fuck me and rarely gets me to suck his cock. he just gets me to drink his piss. i have never seen him. i just go to his apt, get on my knees in his hallway with a blindfold on and he pisses down my throat then i leave when hes done. sometimes he gets me to strip naked