Where's your favourite places to get pissed on or to piss on faggots?

One of my FBs will often stay inside me after he cums.  It takes him a while to be able to piss with a hard on and still in my hole.  The first time he did it, I was thinking "What the hell.  Didn't you cum?  Why aren't you pulling out?"  And then I started feeling really full.  He then told me to squeeze my hole as he pulled out.  He generally makes me lay there and talk for a while with his piss and load in my hole.  After a while, I am about to bust

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

my absolute favourite is when im naked and down on my knees in an alley.preferably behind a dumpster.i like it when guys don't ask me or tell me.they just aim their cock at me after they finish fucking me or cumin down my throat, and they just piss all over me.some guys will just piss on my face but some guys like to piss on my whole body and like to make sure my hair gets soaked with piss. most guys like to piss in my mouth a bit but once in awhile I get a guy that wants to piss straight down my throat.its also hot if I'm down on my hands n knees getting fucked by a guy while another guy or a few guys piss on my head

• Like 1
  • Haha 1