Going in a sauna.

cman54

There is a sauna at a local gym that I work out at. I have gone in there a few times and it gets me horny when I go in there. How can I tell when there iare other guys in there or even just one other guy if he might be interested in playing around some?

3 minutes ago, SEPaBBGuy said:

In a sauna my tight hangers drop down a good bit...

My balls do that too. I love it when my balls are hanging a bit lower!! And my cock is half hard in a sauna.

Guest SEPaBBGuy
33 minutes ago, cman54 said:

My balls do that too. I love it when my balls are hanging a bit lower!! And my cock is half hard in a sauna.

Bet you look nice, too. I love the look of a semi-erect cock, sweet hanging balls.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

The action in the sauna depends on the gym and so many other circumstances that it’s hard to say. Do you go in naked except for a towel? How about the other guys? I go to LA Fitness in Dallas and most guys don’t go into the sauna naked, which is disappointing. I go in naked with a towel. At the one that a lot of Latino guys go to it’s amazing a most of the guys not only go in wearing shorts but also t-shirts. In group settings with strangers Latino guys can be amazingly prudish and proper. But if it’s just me and one Latino guy he might take off his t-shirt and start playing with his dick. When that happens I’ll start stroking mine and give him a show. Then I’ll suggest going to the showers. More often than not they’ll agree and it goes from there. I had one really cute guy Friday night just smile back at me and we kept on jerking. He finally asked me if I was close and I said no. He said damn and then sprayed and enormous load across the sauna. I was so turned on I was close to cumming and told him so. He told me to come over so he could suck me off. I quickly headed over and started sucking his mouth as he was squeezing g my ass and fingering my hole. It didn’t take long before I blasted a huge load down his throat. And that was pretty much all he wanted.

the other one I go to is by SMU and there’s a lot of the SMU boys there looking. They’re less prudish and more of them go into the sauna naked and are jerking underneath their towels. Usually they wait to see how chill the vibe is in the room or absentmindedly play with it..which is actually what most guys there do. I’ve been in there a few times where there’s four or more guys playing with it. Some will shoot their load and leave. Some will get up and go over to say something to one of the other guys and they’ll leave together and go to the showers to do whatever. Usually I’ll make the first move and go suggest to a guy we take it to the shower but I’ve had guys do that to me. I’ve never seen fucking on the sauna but I guess it does happen.

When I lived in DC, I used to go to DC Sports just off of Dupont Circle.  It was a great gym, and the best feature was its steam room.  Talk about a bath house feeling.  After my workouts I always went in, and generally there was always action.  I got plenty of loads and gave some as well.  Definitely miss it.

Guest Memphian
2 hours ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

He finally asked me if I was close and I said no. He said damn and then sprayed and enormous load across the sauna.

Okay, that's gross.  I expect to step in cum at the adult theater sometimes, but not in a legitimate gym.  

@MemphianYou may want to wear shower shoes or flip-flops or something. One man’s gross is another man’s hott, and there’s no accounting for taste.

I might add, I think that’s the first time I’ve seen anyone use the word “gross” in the entire time I’ve been on BreedingZone. Did you forget where you were? ;)

Edited by ErosWired
  • Like 2

Guest BBBoyfromTN
4 hours ago, Memphian said:

Okay, that's gross.  I expect to step in cum at the adult theater sometimes, but not in a legitimate gym.  

Imagine how the guy who has to clean the sauna must feel. I didn’t ask him to do it and would have preferred to suck him off or fuck me. He was a young guy...probably 18 and probably doesn’t have a lot of control. That said I have seen what I’m pretty sure is cum in there before, also in the showers and on the bathroom floor. I know one time I was fucking a guy understall in the bathroom and blew a really huge load in him and my cum leaked out of him when I pulled out. I wiped it off the floor with toilet paper because I don’t want management getting freaked out sex is going on in there more than being grossed out by it. That said I’ve seen empty lube packets in the shower are and out in the parking lot used condoms, condom wrappers, and emptied lube packets so clearly fucking is going on there too.

I always intrigued to hear about the goings-on in ‘legitimate’ saunas across the US: it sounds hot!  I’ve NEVER come across anything remotely sexual happening in any such sauna or steam room anywhere in the UK, or even in the changing rooms/showers.  I just can’t imagine how it would even get started.  It doesn’t help that most saunas like that seem to be mixed.

I’m not sure if it’s just me and my prudish ways: I’d be interested to hear from other Brits about their experiences.

A: I’ve never been able to get a firm image of under-stall coitus in my head. One imagines prior experience in yoga is required.

B: They have sex in Britain? I thought all that was shipped out to the colonies under Victoria. Is there a Ministry for Naughty Bits now?  (Full disclosure: My ancestry is 100% British Isles, so my sluttiness had to come from somewhere...)

Some years ago I joined the local municipal swimming pool and gym. The gym had a separate sauna/steam/jacuzzi pool for men/women and mixing was not possible. It wasn't popular as it was a bit in need of refurbishment. I had a few good encounters there - usually stray hands in the bubbly water in the jacuzzi - but a few in the sauna and steam too. it was quiet enough you could do stuff but you had to be discrete and careful. 

Then it got closed for refurbishment - and they joined the mens and womens sides together. It wasn't anywhere like what it was and the jacuzzi only yielded the odd fumble. 

A couple of years after that it got closed for repairs for a week - and when it reopened they had filled in the jacuzzi with concrete and turned it into a patio area. When I asked why the staff said it was due to persistent anti-social behaviour. 

I'd have argued we were being social, not anti-social... 

7 hours ago, ErosWired said:

A: I’ve never been able to get a firm image of under-stall coitus in my head. One imagines prior experience in yoga is required.

B: They have sex in Britain? I thought all that was shipped out to the colonies under Victoria. Is there a Ministry for Naughty Bits now?  (Full disclosure: My ancestry is 100% British Isles, so my sluttiness had to come from somewhere...)

A: Totally agreed. I've often wondered how this is achieved. 

B: I am sure there is a Ministry of No Fun. They are the ones that make rates and licensing costs absurdly high so gay bars, clubs and saunas have to close. They make legislation preventing places from having darkrooms. They also close the public bathrooms, and cut down all the vegetation at places where men like to go for walks.