Where to get full of cum in NYC?

CumdumpIT

Good luck, CumdumpIT.  I was in NY for a month or so during the winter, and found it very difficult.  It seems to me the scene is quite different to the one we’ve become  used to in Europe: in the city itself there seem to be very few (if any) of the kind of sex clubs, bars or saunas that we take for granted in London or Berlin.  I think things are based more around the hook-up apps and privately arranged parties in hotels, etc., so you might need to invest some time in a bit of pre-planning, and try to arrange some meets in advance, preferably with guys that know their way around over there.  I’m not sure you can just turn up spontaneously at a given bar or club on any given night, and expect to take multiple loads.

I’d love to hear how you get on in New York.  I’d also love to hear from any guys actually based in New York about how the scene works over there and where I went wrong in February. I’m planning another trip in September, so don’t want to make the same mistake twice!

• Like 1