Ramming cock in - what do top/btms get out of it

fungayboy

For me, it really depends on the mood and the situation. I've had touble taking regular-sized cocks if I'm not relaxed, but usually a bit of fingering or going slow at the beginning is enough for me to relax.

My first huge cock, which was around 8 to 8.5 inches and quite thick, belonged to a friend of my boyfriend at the time. He fucked me with my BF and a couple of other guys watching (this was actually the first time I participated in some kind of "orgy") and I'm still not quite sure how I was able to take him so easily, considering his size and that my boyfriend as well as his boyfriend and two other guys were watching us. He fucked using his full length and frequently pulled out almost entirely, only to ram his cock back inside me using full force which hurt but also felt so good at the same time. The last time he rammed inside me as deep as he could, I clearly felt him unload inside me, even though he'd put on a condom, which had ruptured, probably due to his size and his rough fucking. This was the first time that someone bred me and I didn't really go back to using condoms afterwards ...

• Like 1

On 5/29/2019 at 1:07 PM, MuscledHorse said:

some yes, but a lot of being a bottom is also mental. 

yes that is very true theres more to it than having a open ass as you have to be able to relax enough to let the tops fuck you good. even if your hole is trained to take big toys its possible to not be able to take cocks as your mind closes your ass up. i sometimes struggle when tops start to pound as mentally i feel the loss of control so my ass goes tight, i think ive worked that out my system but not had a top hard fuck me since yet 

• Upvote 1

As a pig bottom I love a top ramming his cock into me. I am there to be fucked not annoyed and I am always a bit loose and douching opens me up sufficiently for me to take cocks in one thrust. I just love that feeling of being split in two by cock

• Like 1

On 4/24/2019 at 10:54 AM, find91 said:

as a Top their two things I get out of ramming a cock back in 1- as a Dom top it's a great show of force and it sends the message I own that ass and theirs nothing you can do about it. 2- it trains the hole to stay open and loose. If timed properly you can force the anal ring to stay open and you can pound ass deep as you want. The ring is highly intense feeling when you hit it so you don't want it closing back too quickly or hitting it will hurt too much.

As a bottom long strokes feel amazing from a long cock and that sensation of travelling back and forth through the ring forcing it to reopen is a fucking intense feeling ( in a good way)

I love the control the top has over me when he goes deep...  as a bottom girl i love being owned by him....

• Like 1

Guest AmbertheTG75
1 minute ago, maryann said:

I love the control the top has over me when he goes deep...  as a bottom girl i love being owned by him....

I couldn’t have said it better. The feeling is amazing. I love when a top is pounding me deep telling me he’s going to knock me up😍😍

On 6/4/2019 at 7:04 PM, Samanthads said:

yes that is very true theres more to it than having a open ass as you have to be able to relax enough to let the tops fuck you good. even if your hole is trained to take big toys its possible to not be able to take cocks as your mind closes your ass up. i sometimes struggle when tops start to pound as mentally i feel the loss of control so my ass goes tight, i think ive worked that out my system but not had a top hard fuck me since yet 

for me, i open up even more as tops take control and bein to really plow and use my hole and I realize I have been reduced to male breeding stock in their eyes as the y fuck and fist my hole til it's a sloppy gaping wreck.

• Like 1

Guest RawCunt

Thing is to be prepped before fucking.  I generally wear a plug when heading out to get fucked, so my hole is good and ready for anything.  On many occasions it has been reversed. As a guy has gone to enter me, I've rammed my ass down on his cock.... setting the scene for how the fuck will go.  Can't say I've ever had a top complain

I want to hurt the boy deeply our first time. I drive hard inward to stretch his guts around my full length. A few sharp thrusts from there will reliably draw blood. I withdraw my weapon to wipe the boy's cunt gore on his agonized face and make him taste his defeat. When he accepts my power over him and my right to abuse him for my satisfaction, I can proceed with normal breeding. I might never need to hurt his cunt again, but it's essential that he be forced to yield to my will and learn the price of disobedience.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, FaceLoad said:

I want to hurt the boy deeply our first time. I drive hard inward to stretch his guts around my full length. A few sharp thrusts from there will reliably draw blood. I withdraw my weapon to wipe the boy's cunt gore on his agonized face and make him taste his defeat. When he accepts my power over him and my right to abuse him for my satisfaction, I can proceed with normal breeding. I might never need to hurt his cunt again, but it's essential that he be forced to yield to my will and learn the price of disobedience.

Do you do this to every bottom you meet? What if the bottom is already a trained, fully compliant sub who already accepts your power over him and the demonstration isn’t necessary? What if he has no issue in yielding to your will? Just curious about this.

Also, it’s unclear from your post where you’re expecting the bottom to bleed from, but it sounds like you’re going for an injury in the wall of the rectum/sigmoid colon. If so, that is a dangerous practice. Although rare, is not unheard of for a cock to cause a perforation of the bowel, resulting in a need for surgical intervention. You may have the right to fuck dominantly, but you can’t claim the right to hurt anybody that badly, regardless of consent.

Of course, you may have meant that the blood would come from penetrating the anus - but even that could result in an anal fissure, which could sideline the bottom for weeks or months, cause excruciating pain (been there) and may ultimately lead to surgery also (been there, too). Why would you want to injure a bottom in such a way that he would then be unavailable for your use and enjoyment? I ask this not just of you personally, but to all Tops who aim to injure, because it’s never made any sense to me.

Interesting topic. I will do as I’m directed by my top. Whatever give him pleasure is what I want to do. The key here is to be prepared that my top may enjoy this. If it hurts and sometimes it does, just bite the pillow and hold on until it’s done. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

For Tops it's a characteristic of aggressive domination, along with the expectation of being able to do as we please. I also like knowing that the rougher I am the sorer the bottom is likely to be, and as long as they are they'll remember why.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Riverfk said:

For Tops it's a characteristic of aggressive domination, along with the expectation of being able to do as we please. I also like knowing that the rougher I am the sorer the bottom is likely to be, and as long as they are they'll remember why.

Show me 😍