An extravaganza of public sex

Guest faggot hole

Guest faggot hole

As he does from time to time, my dad set up another weekend of sexual use of me.  This one started as most of them do, with a round trip, first class air ticket arriving by Federal Express with no other explanation.  But this one was somewhat different from the usual unrelenting fuck-fest that dear old dad usually arranges.  The air ticket was to a Southern city that will go nameless here.  When i arrived at the airport, i was met by this unbelievably gorgeous gym-rat, personal trainer-type who grabbed my bag (over the course of the years of dad's parties, i've learned to pack light -- generally a toothbrush and toothpaste is all i really need), and drove me to an upscale hotel, where i was whisked into a suite where dad and another guy were waiting for me.  Dad explained.  the exercise for the weekend was that i was going to be fucked by a number of men in public places.  Gay bars and men's rooms in shopping malls were NOT considered public places for purpose of this exercise.  That explanation made, the other guy in the room took me out onto the terrace of the suite, where we stretched out on some chaise lounges and chatted for a while, until he told me to strip and he fucked me.  No foreplay, no small talk, no eating out my asshole to open me up a little, no lube.  Just pile-driving long-dicking for a good 20 minutes before he unloaded what must have been a week's worth of cum up my ass.  When he was done, he simply walked away.  i went back into the room and dad asked if i was hungry.  i was and so he called the car and the gym-rat drove us to a very upscale restaurant where we joined another friend of dad, had a nice dinner during which dad extolled my virtues as a cocksucker.  The gentleman suggested that i suck his cock right there.  Dad gave me a signal and i crawled under the table, unzipped the guy and took out his impressive cock and sucked.  And sucked.  And sucked.  All the while dad and the dude are discussing politics, mutual friends, the start of the baseball season and ordering coffee and brandy.  Finally the dude fills my mouth with cum.  i swallow greedily, and crawl back out from under the table.  Dad gets a call on his cell, and we are off to meet guy number three, who fucks me in a public park, just off a path that people are using.  Then the gym-rat takes me to his gym and fucks me on the bench press.  Over the course of the weekend i am fucked on the back of a city bus, in the pool at our hotel, in the locker room of another gym, near a jogging trail that runners use, on the roof of an apartment  building, in some dude's back yard (quasi-public), and in the elevator of a high-rise apartment building. 

The thing about having sex in public places is the thrill that comes from the risk of being seen, discovered, arrested.  But that tension means that the fucking is simply awesome.  The intensity makes a guy cum buckets.  It makes me tighten my ass around his cock like my life depended on it.  It is the ne plus ultra of sex.  Everyone ought to try it.

• 2 weeks later...

There was a college theater that had stairs to a balcony. No door to the stairs and people were walking about the lower level. A horny guy took me to the stairs, turned me towards the wall and pulled down my pants and fucked me right there. We could hear people walking around and talking. Any one could have elected to simply walk up the stairs and see us fucking. I was so nervous but the college student was such a stud. Afterwards, he pulled out and said, "wow, I can't believe we just did that" and walked away with me still bend over with my pants around my ankles thinking, "wow, I can't believe we just did that".  :-).

Edited by marktulley2000
  • Like 3