Underwear pissing

I was never sure how I felt about piss play for some years, but one thing always intrigued me going back to being a teenager:  pissing in underwear.  Whether it be intentional or a legitimate accident, the though of watching the fabric get wet and how it spread as they were continuing to be flooded really got me going.  I'd seen a few xtube vids of guys doing this, and have marked quite a few as favourites.  

At some point, though, I found a play mate into piss play that enjoyed this as well.  He came over a few times and we always experimented with it.  We'd both wear some interesting underwear that we wanted to soak.  We started out by letting out piss into our own; then we stopped our respective streams and then slipped our cocks through the slit of the other's underwear and then resumed.  This meant we were body-to-body, fabric-to-fabric and unleashing the rest of our bladders.  The feeling of getting more and more wet in the other's underwear always sent me over the edge.  We would always cap this off by me getting hard and fucking him while we were still wearing our soaked briefs (I'd pull down his in the back to get inside him).  I swear this always made me cum buckets from being so turned on.

Anyone else do anything like this?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/23/2019 at 5:07 PM, LetsPOZBreed said:

At some point, though, I found a play mate into piss play that enjoyed this as well.  He came over a few times and we always experimented with it.  We'd both wear some interesting underwear that we wanted to soak.  We started out by letting out piss into our own; then we stopped our respective streams and then slipped our cocks through the slit of the other's underwear and then resumed.  This meant we were body-to-body, fabric-to-fabric and unleashing the rest of our bladders.  The feeling of getting more and more wet in the other's underwear always sent me over the edge.  We would always cap this off by me getting hard and fucking him while we were still wearing our soaked briefs (I'd pull down his in the back to get inside him).  I swear this always made me cum buckets from being so turned on.

Anyone else do anything like this?

That's so hot. I wish I would have been brave enough to have  a playmate. I started getting into solo play when I was 11 and loved it. I would come home from school and go to the bathroom my pants in the backyard or sometimes in the kitchen. Then I'd just sit in my wet and stinking pants and do my homework and enjoy how it felt. I loved seeing and feeling the warm wet spot spreading down my legs and knowing that my pants and undies were being wrecked. The more I did it the more daring I got with it. I would sit in it later and later knowing that my mom was going to be home any minute, and that made it even better. 

• Upvote 1

Guest peepee-love

When I was very young, I’d pee in my briefs soaking them completely, and afterward take them off and suck and chew on them. Sometimes I’d just wear my urine soaked undies on my head with the tush side over my face. I love that so very much!

I think it's getting over the "hump".  Doing it with another guy for the first time, and letting your bladder go without any shyness.

I actually visited my favourite cruise club for ws nigh again.  Those poor orange Diesel briefs never saw it coming.  🙂

On 6/22/2019 at 10:10 AM, backdoorjimmy said:

I would come home from school and go to the bathroom my pants in the backyard or sometimes in the kitchen. Then I'd just sit in my wet and stinking pants and do my homework and enjoy how it felt. I loved seeing and feeling the warm wet spot spreading down my legs and knowing that my pants and undies were being wrecked.

That’s probably my favorite aspect of piss play too. I love videos where someone is getting their clothes and hair piss-soaked, because you know they’re going to stink like a dirty urinal afterwards, and as the piss spreads you can see their clothes getting more and more ruined.

I did a performance at a fetish event once where I got soaked in piss from head to toe. I agreed to do it naively believing the shitty nightclub would have a shower or something backstage, but there was just a small sink. I changed my clothes and washed up as best I could, but for the rest of the night I felt like such a filthy pig everytime I overheard somebody say “why do I keep smelling stale piss?”

On 6/22/2019 at 3:10 PM, backdoorjimmy said:

That's so hot. I wish I would have been brave enough to have  a playmate. I started getting into solo play when I was 11 and loved it. I would come home from school and go to the bathroom my pants in the backyard or sometimes in the kitchen. Then I'd just sit in my wet and stinking pants and do my homework and enjoy how it felt. I loved seeing and feeling the warm wet spot spreading down my legs and knowing that my pants and undies were being wrecked. The more I did it the more daring I got with it. I would sit in it later and later knowing that my mom was going to be home any minute, and that made it even better. 

My fascination with it started when I was younger as well...maybe around 10 or 11 when I also started to slowly realise I was attracted to boys.