First breeding

Adelaideslut

Hi guys, Ive been lurking around here for a while reading about all the delicious loads taken, while having never had any myself, id sucked a cock or two or before and in the last few months have been using toys on myself a bit, but had always been a little nervous to show the slut id slowly turned myself in to, well not anymore, as of last night I officially was bred twice and loved it!! I had messaged a guy in the past id met through mutual friends, who i knew was gay, who lived near me, who being 26 was slightly older than me, about having some fun but had gotten cold feet, i messaged him to try and explain and hope he would still want to catch up and all i got in reply was, "I knew you would be back, having fun atm, come over now" i instantly felt the nerves come back but the bluntness of his message was really turning me on so i stuffed it back down, had a quick shower and drove over there, knocked on the door and was greeted by my guy wearing just shorts, he introduced himself and said to follow him in as he had someone else to introduce me to, so we walk back in to his lounge room and sitting on the couch is a HOT daddy type guy, slightly chubby, stroking a nice big uncut cock that was glistening with im guessing saliva from the other guy, he didnt stand just said hello and asked if i would be joining them, i nervously explained my situation and we all had a little chat, before the other young guy called me over to where he was sitting, layed my head in his lap and started to play with my ass while i blew him, all the while this hot daddy sat there stroking and watching, until he suddenly stood up, walked over to us, and grabbing me by my shoulders sat me up, where he looked down in to my eyes and asked if i was ready, to which i stuttered out a awkward yes, they then stood me over the young guy, who was sitting, who proceeded to work some lube in my hole while daddy stood in front of me and while holding my throat with one hand and the other on my chest, slowly pushed me down on to the young guys cock while staring in to my eyes with the most intense look, at first it was incredibly painful, while not being the biggest it felt as though it took ages of them both gently pulling me down before i felt his full length inside me, and holy fuck did it feel good, daddy started to pull me up by my throat, a little at first, but increasing until i was sliding up and down young guys shaft taking his cock easily, daddy started to talk, telling me how much of a slut i was, how i was born to take cock for him and all sorts of other things i cant remember from the moment, this must of been really turning on the young guy as i felt him starting to really pound in to me, which bought me back down to earth with a little bit of pain, before grabbing.my shoulders and pulling me right back, forcing all of his cock in to me as he blew, this drove daddy wild and he was pushing me back and forth and slapping me while this young guy bred me, after sitting there for a second enjoying the little bit of warmth flowing in to me and the cock spasming inside of me daddy guided.me up by.my throat and almost threw me straight on my knees on the couch where he said " we cant have you leaking now can we" which drove me wild as he left the room and came back with a small plug that slid in to me with the most satisfying pop as it sealed up my cummy hole, we all sat on the couch for a minute while I caught my breath  and they asked how that was, this was the first load of two i got last night, sorry for the long winded post but if you guys would like to hear the rest leave a comment and il tell you all how i got the second,much bigger load, thanks! One very satisfied young slut ;)

• Like 8
  • Upvote 8

Guest Memphian

Hot story, OP, but for the love of all that is holy, please consider using paragraphs!  I didn't want to say anything because I automatically look like a dick if I do.  

But it's a good post and I'd like to read more about your future encounters but it's really hard to read, at least for me, without paragraphs.  

3 hours ago, Memphian said:

Hot story, OP, but for the love of all that is holy, please consider using paragraphs!  I didn't want to say anything because I automatically look like a dick if I do.  

But it's a good post and I'd like to read more about your future encounters but it's really hard to read, at least for me, without paragraphs.  

I agree! Nice story but hard to read.

Thanks guys! Sorry Memphian, still getting the hang of posting here, for part 2 il do my best to split it, 

PART2

So after a little while of sitting there talking about what we had done, which i found super hot as i was almost being spoke down to, told how good of a hole id be when they were done, how much of a slut i was, how I should of came last time i had messaged, things like that,

I started to get hard again thinking of and feeling the load coating my insides, after a few seconds the other young guy noticed this and laughed, looked at the daddy type guy and said " I think hes ready" that will always stick with me as the moment I knew i was doing what i should be doing

Without another word daddy came over and grabbed my wrist with one hand, and pulled me across the couch, spreading my body out like i was laying, but with his other hand guided my hips up and slid a cushion under me, then pushed me down in to the cushion, grinding my now extremly hard cock across the cushion, at this point i was so turned on that the cushion alone made me moan,

Hearing this daddy called the other guy over and told him to hold my wrists, with my arms out i couldnt move anywhere and daddy started working lube in to my hole with his fingers, while doing this the young guy grabbed my head and gently raised it, telling me to him look at him while i get used again, this sent me over the edge and had me begging for daddy to fuck me, he lent down and said "if thats what you want sure"

Then i felt his much larger cock tear into me, after already being fucked this felt like i was being torn apart, even as he slowly pushed his head in to me, but nothing can describe the feeling of his cock slowly filling my already bred hole, feeling the cum inside me was the hottest thing ive ever had, but the pain was getting to much, i started whimpering and tearing up

Hearing this daddy instantly stopped where he was, my hole feeling like bursting, and said to the young guy to get poppers, having heard about them before i didnt ask and just waited for what felt like a lifetime, my hole aching,then the young guy came back climbed back on the couch where he was, grabbed one wrist and held the bottle under my nose, put it back and grabbed my other wrist, they held me there for what felt like another lifetime, while i felt my body relaxing, eventually i felt daddys cock slowly gliding in to me before he bottomed out and i felt his hairy balls against me

By this time i was on another planet and was just laying there whimpering while he slowly built up speed, pumping away at my cummy little hole, i started to come back to my senses a little bit as the poppers wore off and my hole started hurting again, this combined with the cock RAVAGING my insides by now had me whimpering and moaning almost to the point of tears, i could barely handle it but i wasnt going to stop him giving me another load

Just as i felt i couldnt it do it anymore he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back with one hand, the other rammed two fingers down my throat as he lent down, putting his whole weight on me and began grunting and moaning  while driving every little bit of his cock in to me, then boom i felt his cock spasm a few times and a warmth and relaxation flood over me as he slowly slid his cock out of me, 

After this they both sat where they had been as i stayed there, my whole ass aching in a way i had never felt, my legs felt like i couldnt move no matter how hard i tried, until daddy gently said how good i had been, and how i deserved every bit of that load, at the same time he gently.guided me, as by this.time i was just a toy in his hands in my mind, down on to the floor, where I semi collapsed in to his legs and sat/lay on the tiled floor, my body aching, but feeling better than ever, arms wrapped around his legs, my head against his thigh while i slowly licked and slurped the end of his slowly shrinking cock,

I stayed there like this for maybe ten minutes while they talked how much of a slut i was, and how they needed to share me again sometime, till daddy noticed the little puddle of cum and a little blood that had leaked out of me on to the tiles, they stood me up and walked me to shower, ran the water down my back while the young guy blew me, making my legs shake and i felt like i was going to collapse, when i said this daddy knelt behind me and grabbed my thighs, holding me up while he gently rimmed.my aching leaky hole, this with the other guy blowing me had him swallow my load in about 30 seconds,

After cleaning me up, they took me to a bedroom and let me lay down as i said i was tired, i woke up a couple of hours later with a still sore ass, to find i had leaked a little on the sheets, i rolled over and saw a piece of paper on the bedside table with two phone numbers, i got up and walked out after a few minutes of thinking about what i had done, to find them both sitting in the lounge watching tv, after some small talk daddy said that he had to be going, i apologised for the leak on the young guys sheets to which he kissed me good by, as did daddy, who then stood back and looked at me and said "my cock to, kiss it goodbye" so smirked got down as he got it out and wrapped my lips around the head, savouring the taste and realising how recently it was inside me,

This turned me on again and i tried to take it further in my mouth, he then pulled back and said " not today, i need to get going, you two can have more next time" i stood up and he quickly said goodbye to us both and walked out, i talked to young guy for 5.minutes about how i felt, and how i would definetly be back, gave him my number in case he ever wanted to unload, gave his cock a quick kiss to then walked out back to the car and home

Afterwards i sat in the shower for an hour sitting on floor watching it slowly leak out of me every now and then, still aching, just thinking of how much of a dirty slut i felt, how this was how the sluts i had fucked at partys and things in the past must of felt, and how fucking awesome of a feeling it was!!, 

I hope you guys enjoy the read, glad i can share my first of hopefully many loads with you guys, and thanks for the inspiration! If it wasnt for the dirty fuckers on here driving me so wild i may never have finally gotten over the fear, but god am I glad that I did, I think i belong on the end of a cock after that amazing experience!so if your close or just want to chat my inbox is always open ;)

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3