HIV negative mortality rate Vs HIV positive mortality rate

I regularly discus bareback on non bareback forums and people come scurrying out of the woodwork to tell me I will die.

In response I say the same thing

- The mortality rate for non HIV+ men, women and children of all races, colours, creeds and sexes is 100%, Which is the same mortality rate for HIV+people

In an infinite universe an extra couple of years of "life"are fleeting and even all of human existence will be here and gone in a cosmic blink. Denying ourselves the experiences of everything and living truly free lives is the only thing that makes our insignificant lives mean anything. Whether you're a vegan or meat eater, a virgin or bareback sadomasochist. a liberal or a nazi, malnourished or morbidly obese if you deny yourself a single experience due to the restrictions of others on yourself or yourself on yourself you have wasted your life.

Get embarrassed, hunt and kill an animal, get arrested, travel, use condoms and dont use them, take every drug known to man and create a new one. Live free and die happy. There are plenty of miserable fucks living a self imposed prison who believe an extra few years riding a mobility scooter is the end result of a productive life. I expected to be long dead by now and im only in my 40s. Onward and upwards the grim reaper will await us all.

Edited by dirtydudedub
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest BreedMeInVegas

In some cases of lifestyle, people with HIV and undetectable are living longer then negative people.  People who smoke, are obese, diabetics, all can have a shorter life expectancy.  Undetetcable people have to visit a doctor on a routine basis in order to keep getting their prescriptions filled.  They also tend to be more aware of changes to their health and will seek treatment whereas negative people may only see a doctor every 5-10 years, increasing the chances for catching something medically wrong too late.  

• 3 weeks later...