steroids and HIV

Guest biohazardboi

Guest biohazardboi

Is it safe to try roids while unmedicated and poz? 

I wanna gain muscle mass... any tips and advice? preferably from an experienced juicehead...

Not a bodybuilder, but I’m educated on this. Also, I’m not giving medical advice...this is for your lab rat 😉.

Has your rat done juice in the past?  Roids are sometimes/infrequently prescribed as part of an HIV treatment for specific conditions. Stick to TestE or TestC, or maybe the slightly more exotic injectables like EQ or Deca.  If an exotic injectable is used, your rat will need some Test as a foundation - if your rat doesn’t know this, your rat should only be doing a Test cycle or no cycle at all.  I would avoid all oral steroids or/and Tren as these are very hard on the liver; your rat may need his liver healthy if/when he decides to get medicated for HIV.  Besides, oral steroid aren’t worth the nasty side effects IMO.   

Coming off cycle could be a little rough.  While this should be common knowledge, a proper PCT is always more important than your lab rat’s actual steroid cycle.  HCG and an AI may be needed for your rat.  Regardless, your rat’s low testosterone will lower his immune system and make him feel like shit once the cycle ends.  You may find yourself in a situation where your rat has to cruz and be forever dependent on TRT.  

Maybe consider a SARM like LGD 4033 or RAD140.  These compounds are amazing and have few side effects.  The growth is about 1 to 1.25 lbs of muscle growth per week (50-70% that of a 500mg Test only cycle) assuming proper diet and exercise, without the shitty side effects (acne, bitchtits, hair loss, Deca dick, etc.)  Also, the PCT is much easier with a SARM so much easier on the prostate.  

Good luck with your lab rat!