Recent Problems

rawTOP

RawTop, drscorpio, and all moderators, thank you sincerely for all of the work that you do to make this the BEST site.  Your hours of moderating, monitoring, upgrading, and everything else that you do is unknown to we users but I know that the hours are extensive based on my own work at a former employer.  You collectively make this site user-friendly.  It is so very easy for us to use the site and not really understand what goes into making this site viable and valuable.

So, RawTop, you had a big issue to arise.  You discovered the issue and got it corrected quickly.  In my mind, Anne Sullivan needs to move over.  You're the tops.

Thank you from the bottom of my . . . perverted heart.

• Like 1

Guest hodannyboi
8 hours ago, rawTOP said:

I tried my best

I'm sure you did, yet despite all the times I gave my father the same exact excuse, I still woke up the next morning with handprints on my ass cheeks and cum stains in my pajama bottoms.  🤤

Hello. I logged in for the first time in a couple of weeks and noticed about 3/4 of the forum topics I had marked to follow are not showing up under "Manage Followed Content".  Any chance that will be restored?'

Thank you for making the site as great as it is!

• 4 months later...

Already for several days now I see that when I or others click on my name in the chat, a message comes up saying the item cannot be found. If I click on anyone else’s name, I get to the profile, which used to happen with my name too, until it stopped working.

Please see the attached image.

F872DB2A-7948-42D6-92DA-F92C21F72A57.jpeg

I have an issue. Since the upgrade to the site, my buttons for reputation points have disappeared. I can't react to posts anymore except for status updates. My browser might be out of date, but my computer does updates regularly, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

UK London forum seems to have vanished: when trying to access it from the link inside the UK forum or on the top level forum index page, I get: 

Sorry, there is a problem

The page you requested does not exist

Error code: 1S160/2

• 4 weeks later...
  • rawTOP unpinned, locked and unfeatured this topic