Dad was a naturist

My parents split when I was very young. I kept in touch with my dad but it wasnt until I was in my 20s that he asked me to stay over.

"Sure I've got 3 weeks leave if you like?" I replied.

I got packed to go to dad's considering he was a naturist that was easy and lightly done.

Once I got to his he answered the door in his dressing gown. He was clean showered and smelt hot. He worked out so had big guns.

"Can I be a naturist with you dad?" I asked. "Sure honey and you can at the party tonight as well thryve brought your fav rose wine".

I got dressed in just a dressing gown to tease. My dad's mates were all single fit men. There were a few ladies coming along as well.

There was some relaxing music playing in the background. The place was warm enough to walk around the house naked. My dads mates had huge cocks. They each asked me to stroke them and they wanted to play with me as well.

The first guy started kissing my pussy whilst I stroked his cock. He asked me if we could go into the bedroom which we did. "I wanna make love to you" he whispered in my ear. "It's my first time what if I get pregnant?" I told him. "Your dad would love to be a granddad".

We started kissing passionately before we made love in as many positions as possible. I had a lie down for a short while before another guy came in to make love to me. This happened until all of my dad's mates had made love to me with all their fertile cum inside my pussy.

Then my dad came in, "you are such a great lovemaker I've heard". He told me. "Thanks dad great you invited me over" I replied. "Your brothers wouldn't mind a turn in you and then me" he responded.

I lay back as each of my horny brothers made love to me followed by dad he was so passionate.

"Really pleased youve got 3 weeks with us?" They asked

"Definately but if I get pregnant?" I responded.

"That's why dad's got the nursery set up" said the oldest one.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Hotcumrod said:

Wow, that's hot.

Thank you.

Soon not a day went by without being bred by my brother, dad or any of their friends. I was made for breeding and really enjoyed my role.

Soon some interesting pills came to our house. I took them to see what would happen. It trippled my sex drive and also created multiple births more easily.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'd just popped out kid number 8 after a number of years of breeding with my family.

"You are so beautiful when you are giving birth" said my dad.

"Cheers dad, anything I can do to please you I will, I'm yours and so are my brother's" I replied.

"Your brother's have been on a new health kick recently, there's a slight problem....... I think it makes them hornier" he said.

"That's not a problem for me.... I just wanna be bred all the time" I replied.

"But can you keep up?" Said dad.

"What's this new health kick can I trying as well?" Was my curious response.

"Really strong vitamin pills with lots of vitamin e and other sperm and egg making potency" dad replied.

"Sure let's get started" I responded excitedly.

Dad gave me the pills and a smoothie to wash them down. I could feel my pussy getting wet and had bundles of energy all of a sudden. This was some health kick. What I didn't realise is that this was a breeding drive, energy boosting, fertility kick as well.

"I want lots of babies" I said in a very sexy way. "Sounds like this is gonna work very well for us all" said dad.

"She's ready" he called out to my first brother. He had the biggest cock and took my hand leading me into the breeding boudoir. The other brothers were waiting for me. Everyone knew their place, biggest cock first, no matter what the age, just that we were all consenting adults in a country where breeding family was welcome and encouraged.

Lots of twins popped out. As they reached adulthood they were introduced to the family way, anyone was free to turn down breeding if they preferred. Some started watching our mating habits only to get so aroused they had to join in.

These pills had another effect, breeding for as long as we wanted, eggs and sperm stayed ripe as long as we kept taking them.

Any of us who left the family home had the privilege of telling our future partners that we had lost our virginities to our relatives, turned out future partners on so much. Some of them even wanted to roleplay the mating we had previously encountered with our former sexual partners.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ftmbristolukfun said:

I'd just popped out kid number 8 after a number of years of breeding with my family.

"You are so beautiful when you are giving birth" said my dad.

"Cheers dad, anything I can do to please you I will, I'm yours and so are my brother's" I replied.

"Your brother's have been on a new health kick recently, there's a slight problem....... I think it makes them hornier" he said.

"That's not a problem for me.... I just wanna be bred all the time" I replied.

"But can you keep up?" Said dad.

"What's this new health kick can I trying as well?" Was my curious response.

"Really strong vitamin pills with lots of vitamin e and other sperm and egg making potency" dad replied.

"Sure let's get started" I responded excitedly.

Dad gave me the pills and a smoothie to wash them down. I could feel my pussy getting wet and had bundles of energy all of a sudden. This was some health kick. What I didn't realise is that this was a breeding drive, energy boosting, fertility kick as well.

"I want lots of babies" I said in a very sexy way. "Sounds like this is gonna work very well for us all" said dad.

"She's ready" he called out to my first brother. He had the biggest cock and took my hand leading me into the breeding boudoir. The other brothers were waiting for me. Everyone knew their place, biggest cock first, no matter what the age, just that we were all consenting adults in a country where breeding family was welcome and encouraged.

Lots of twins popped out. As they reached adulthood they were introduced to the family way, anyone was free to turn down breeding if they preferred. Some started watching our mating habits only to get so aroused they had to join in.

These pills had another effect, breeding for as long as we wanted, eggs and sperm stayed ripe as long as we kept taking them.

Any of us who left the family home had the privilege of telling our future partners that we had lost our virginities to our relatives, turned out future partners on so much. Some of them even wanted to roleplay the mating we had previously encountered with our former sexual partners.

Very hot ...wish i was your brother