Chastity - how does it affect your regular life?

Guest Breakin

Guest Breakin

Hey guys,

I´ve been thinking about going into chastity, finding a top or master who is open to keep me locked longterm.
One thing though is not really clear to me yet, though reading a lot about it: Of course, it keeps you horny, you think about sex even more (well, if that´s possible...) etc. But in how far is it affecting your daily life, like work, hobbies, meeting up with friends? Is it like you can´t concentrate anymore because you are so horny or is this just a thing that happens in the beginning?
Would love to hear some expertise from you on that!

Thanks fellow pigs! ;)

I haven't had a lot of experience with chastity just self locking myself and only for a day at a time.

This is my observation.  During the short term lock ups it does increase my horniness.  I have never been able to make it through the night with it on.  The pain of an erection is supposed to supposed to take your mind off of it . I myself enjoy ball torture so the pain makes me hornier and the erection doesn't go down.  The people I have spoken to say it takes a few weeks for nighttime erection to not bother you and keep one up.  During the day you are always aware  that your cock is locked up.  I have a metal cage so the weight is always a reminder not sure about some of the plastic ones.  I find that I have to adjust my movements because of the cage  to keep it comfortable, to keep it out of the way.

I don't from the short term lock up find the horniness bothers my performance I do find that some activities require care and thought because the cage gets in the way.  example: Going for a motorcycle ride when getting on the bike I have to adjust  my clothing and position because I have a metal cage that doesn't just compress out of the way.

Now having said that it is somewhat frustrating to be in chastity I am still like you if I wasn't involved in a relationship I would like to find a guy to willing to lock me long term.

Guest BreedMeInVegas

When you first start off locked, it can be a bit tough, especially to sleep at night.  There are three things that will really help with these things.  First, a comfortable and properly fitted cage.  For starting out, look for something simple like a HolyTrainr V2 or V3.  There are usually knockoff versions on Amazon for around $40.  They come with multiple ring sizes so you can get the best fit. 

Second, lube (or baby oil gel).  Keep some applied to the skin where the cage touches your skin, especially around the ring.  Silicone lube or baby oil gel work best since they last longer than water based lube.

Third, pouch style briefs or jocks.  You want to wear something with support so the cage is not constantly moving around and pulling at things.  It will also help keep the chaffing down.

As far as horniness goes, at first you'll be super horny a lot.  After a week or so, it changes and you horniness changes from wanting to get yourself off, to wanting to get someone else off.  You'll soon discover that your pleasure is derived from being the object in which someone else uses to get off.  You won't even need to cum to orgasm or feel sexually satisfied.

One more tip, keep your hair super short, or shaved to avoid hair getting stuck, or pulled by the cage.

Guest Breakin

Thanks for the advice! That helps a lot.
Switching from wanting to get off to wanting to satisfy others sounds super hot, I´d love that. Being just a toy for hot tops...