I Begged Him To Knock Me Up

This is the first time I've posted in this section but I've wanted to tell this story for a long time. 

I've fucked bareback for many years now and have done so at various times in my life even when the safe sex message was really strong and it seemed like condoms were everywhere.  I can honestly say I've never actively chased though.  I enjoyed fucking and being fucked without a condom and of course I knew that some of the guys who fucked me and deposited their seed in me must be positive - but I didn't ever want to know.  It didn't turn me on to know that I was taking a positive load or a negative load - what turned me on was not knowing. When I went home with a load of cum in my arse it was the knowledge that I might have been infected that turned me on the most.  I've always been viewed as someone who is considered and measured and someone who makes sound judgements - both at work and in my personal life.  When it comes to sex I totally get off on taking risks and always have.

This happened a number of years ago when I had travelled up to Scotland to attend a friend's civil partnership ceremony,  The ceremony was taking place in a country hotel just outside Glasgow and we were all staying over at the hotel.  It was an amazing venue and I was looking forward to seeing all my friends and to enjoying the day.  I was also very horny - I had been working hard for a while and had not had much time for play.  I have always found weddings and civil partnerships good opportunities to hook up and I was hoping that I would be lucky this time.  Although I am more of a top than a bottom, there are times when I just want to be fucked and fucked hard and this was one of them.  I knew that only a good, hard bareback fuck would satisfy me.

I met up with some of my friends and we had a few drinks before the ceremony.  After the ceremony we all had a few more drinks and I was beginning to really enjoy myself.  We had some time  before the meal and as my eye began to wander round the room I noticed a good looking black guy standing with a group near the bar. He had a really fit body and when I went up to the bar to get some more drinks I couldn't help noticing that he had an even fitter arse.  Just then he looked my way and smiled and I quickly looked away.  I was fairly sure that he  knew I had been checking out his arse and I got the impression that he didn't mind.

After the meal I went to the toilet and when I went in there he was standing at the urinal taking a piss.  He was standing back from the urinal and checking his phone with one hand while holding what looked like a massive cock in his other hand.  He grinned at me as I took my place next to him and began to take a much needed piss.  I couldn't help looking at his cock and he was not making any effort to hide it.  When we had both finished and washed out hands at the sink he grinned at me.  I grinned back and we both left the toilet.  As we got outside he introduced himself and asked me if I fancied getting a drink.  I had the feeling it was game on.....

His name was Darren and as we chatted I found him really easy to get on with and found we had a lot in common.  After a while our conversation became a bit more suggestive and then quite explicit and I was getting more and more turned on.  He asked me if I was staying over and I said I was.  He grinned and then to my disappointment he said it was a pity he wasn't staying over too.  It turned out that he had to be back in London for work early the next morning and was flying back down on the last flight of the evening.  I was really gutted but then he checked his watch and said we have at least an hour before the evening guests arrive - why don't we spend it having some fun.  He had told me he had a partner but he had also made it clear that he was up for it and I had made it equally clear that I wanted him to fuck me.

I finished my drink and motioned him to follow me. 

"Wait." he said.   "There's something I have to tell you."  I looked at him.  "I don't like using condoms." he said.  I grinned.  "That's ok,"  I said  "Neither do I."

He was looking more serious now.  "There's something else," he said.  "I'm HIV positive."

"Oh,"  I said

"And I'm not on any meds."

"Oh" I said again.

"So you'd be taking a pretty big risk."

He looked at me.  I had been in this situation before and I knew that I could easily make an excuse and not take this any further but I knew I didn't want to do that.  In fact I was even more turned on and I felt like I was going to cum in my pants at the thought of Darren fucking me and and pumping a big load of toxic cum into me.

"I don't care."  I said

He asked me if I was sure and I nodded.  I was sure. He grinned and seconds later we were making our way to the lift.  The lift was empty and as soon as the doors closed he pulled me towards him and kissed me.  I could feel his big cock pressing against me and it was all I could do to stop myself pulling my pants down letting him fuck me right there in the lift.

Soon we were in my room and he was standing in front of me.  I unzipped his smart trousers and pulled them down along with his smart designer underpants.   His cocks was not yet fully hard but already I could see that it was massive.  I took it into my mouth and he sighed as I began to suck his cock.  I sucked him for a while and them moved down to lick his big balls.  Soon we were both naked on the bed and I was down sucking his cock again.  I motioned to him to turn over so that I could lick his arse and he knelt up on the bed for me.  I pulled his cheeks apart and pushed my tongue up his hairy arse.  I licked him a while and then took his cock into my mouth again.

I reached into the pouch of my holdall and took out some lube.  "Fuck me!"  I said.

I knelt up on the bed - lubed and ready for him.  I felt the head of his big cock pushing against my hole.  " Are you sure you want this?" he asked as he pushed his cock slowly but surely up my arse.  "Fuck yeah"  I moaned "Do it!"

He pushed his cock right up me, gave me a moment to get used to it, and the began to fuck.

I was so turned on it was hard to stop myself from cumming as Darren began to fuck me.  I can honestly say it was one of the best fucks I had ever had - I had rarely had such a big cock up me and I moaned for him to fuck me harder.  He was fucking me hard and fast now and just as I was thinking it couldn't get any better he pulled out and motioned to me to get on my back.  I l lay down on my back and raised my legs in the air as he pushed his big cock back up me and began to fuck again.  I was urging him on now, moaning for him to fuck me and load me up and I knew he was getting close.

As he fucked me I played with his big balls, knowing that they were full of toxic cum and that any minute now he was going to shoot it right into me.  I thought back over all the years I had practised safe sex, using condoms on every occasion and never taking any chances.  I thought back to how strictly I had been brought up and wondered what my friends who were so concerned about safe sex would say if they could see me on my back with my legs in the air begging for a positive load......

He was getting closer now - his breathing was getting heavier and he was fucking me even harder.  "I'm close....." he panted, "Do you want it?"

"Fuck yeah," I moaned "Do it....fucking do it"

"I'm going to cum in your arse,"  he moaned "I'm going to do it.......I'm going to fucking poz you!"

"Do it!" I moaned again "Fucking do it....Poz me......Knock me up!"

I felt his toxic cum pumping into me and at the same moment I shot a massive load of cum all over myself.  It felt like neither of us was ever going to stop cumming.

When he had pulled out I took his cock into my mouth and licked it clean.  I wanted every bit of cum he had to offer.  I laid on the bed as Darren got up and as I heard him noisily taking a piss in the toilet I reflected on what I had just done.  I knew I had wanted it and I knew I couldn't rule out doing something like this again.

I had another drink with Darren and then I joined my friends for the evening. I wondered what they would think if they knew I had a big load of toxic cum in my arse.  The thought kept me turned on all evening and after a while I excused myself and went to the toilet.  I went into a cubicle and pulled my trousers and pants down.  Even though I had cum heavily just a couple of hours before, I wanked myself off to another shattering climax, turned on by the feeling of a big toxic load deep in my arse.

I had crossed another line.

• Like 53
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 3

On 4/28/2019 at 8:22 PM, Tommy Tank said:

fucking and being fucked without a condom and of course I knew that some of the guys who fucked me and deposited their seed in me must be positive - but I didn't ever want to know.  It didn't turn me on to know that I was taking a positive load or a negative load - what turned me on was not knowing. When I went home with a load of cum in my arse it was the knowledge that I might have been infected that turned me on the most.  I've always been viewed as someone who is considered and measured and someone who makes sound judgements - both at work and in my personal life.  When it comes to sex I totally get off on taking risks and always have

This is soooooo me, haha

• Like 1

Well, there isn't really a part 2 to this story as it was a one off incident. 

After this I went back to my normal "don't ask, don't tell" approach.

But there have been a few more occasions I have deliberately taken an unmedicated positive load up my arse - I might post a few of those stories in this thread?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

• 3 months later...

Hot, hot, hot...I've never knowingly taken a Poz HVL load...I never ask status...one time however, after playing raw and nasty with my pig buds, he came over to my place to tell me tht he had just seen his doc and his meds had stopped working...meaning he was toxic when he filled my hungry ass with his thick, creamy loads...Oink, oink, oink...thought I might soon be a li'l Poz boy... 

Guest JackEdJIZZ

Great story.  I think it represents a step many of us take.  We live our queer lives and enjoy all the fucking we can find.  We take risks but it is not the main driver.  We desire the sex, but with time we notice the risk and result of raw fucking has started capturing our attention

Eventually, the right guy, opportunity or situation is in front of us.  We are powerless to stop......rather our passion is so enflamed we do not want to stop

with an almost reverence we take a POZ cock knowing the risk, but having a fuck of a lifetime

we might as well get knocked up at that moment.  As that first wad erupts from a diseased dick, out date is sealed.  We WILL become another knocked up faggot. And we WILL love it

thanks for sharing