Birthday Gift

LoadMyHoleSF

Had quite an enjoyable and unusual Friday night a couple of weeks ago. Lately I’ve been texting and talking with this Dom top that I met through Breeding Zone. He’s expressed his interest in using me and training me to be his sub. Told me that he wants to own me and control me sexually. Although I love being a cumdump whore, the whole Dom/sub relationship hasn’t been of huge interest to me. However I’m definitely willing to explore! 

For this Friday, he proposed that I’d be a birthday gift for his roommate. I was definitely down for that and we started to make plans. He wanted it to be a complete surprise for his roommate. The roommate was told that I’d be arriving at 7 to meet up with my Dom. When I arrived, The roommate said that he was surprised that my dumb wanted to meet me this early as he wouldn’t be home for another couple of hours. I expressed surprise at this and asked if it was OK if I hung out until he arrived. The roommate said “sure that would be fine”. Next I asked to use the bathroom stating that I just come from the gym where I drank lots of water.

In the bathroom, I quickly changed into my outfit; top hat, bowtie, and matching jockstrap. I then went out into the living room and said “surprise happy birthday” to the roommate. He was completely shocked and said that “son of a bitch” and immediately sent my Dom a text. I told him I was here to pleasure him on his birthday.

He then took out his dick and said “go to it!”. I got down on my knees in front of the chair that he was sitting on taking his semi erect cock into my mouth. I gave him head as deep in my mouth as I could knowing that when I was pleasing him I would also be pleasing my Dom. He stroked my hair and told me what a great birthday present I was as he got hard in my mouth.

He told me to get into the bedroom where I continued to suck him positioned between his legs. When he was rockhard, he pushed me onto my back lining up his dick with my hole. As he entered me I knew my Dom would be pleased. The roommate thrust into me hard and proceeded to take his birthday gift. While he continued thrusting into me,He pushed back and sideways on my legs so that my hole was completely accessible to him. He didn’t last long and with one final thrust spurted his load deep into me. Afterwords we cuddled and talked for a while about how I had met my Dom and his birthday present had been arranged.

When my Dom arrived home, he wanted to know all of the details from both of us. He got so excited that he quickly took me to his bedroom where he took out his rigid cock and began to shove it in my mouth forcing me to Deep Throat it. As I choked and gagged on his cock, he pulled it out for a short time allowing me to breathe, slapped me across the face and told me that I was a good bitch and had passed the first test. He then shoved his dick back down my throat as I choked and gagged some more. When he was ready to come, he pulled out of my mouth and slammed it right into my hole depositing it deep into my ass. As soon as he was done,  he told me to get out as my job was done. I stumbled out of the house disheveled and bewildered; yet very turned on.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1