Joining The Gang (from bugshare)

loadjunkie

Joining the Gang
by RawNerd » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:54 am 
Joining the Gang

My family had just moved and I was forced to leave my friends behind, especially my girlfriend. We had been dating since before starting high school. She was really cute and everyone said that we made a great couple. I was 5’10” tall with a lean runners build weighing 145 pounds with blond hair and green eyes. She was 5’6”, with a tight gymnast body weighing about 100 pounds with red hair and eyes.

We lost our virginity to each other when we were 15 after our freshman year. The sex was incredible and I never found the need to jerk off, that is, until we moved and I was separated from her by a couple thousand miles.

We had just gotten settled and I put on my rollerblades and set out to explore this dinky little town we moved to. My parents told me that they had a skate park here and I set out to find it.

After negotiating the small streets I found the skate park and noticed a group of guys skating and having fun. I figured it was time to meet some new friends. I started to skate around when a couple of the guys came over to talk to me.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing?” This big guy said. I was guessing he was about 6’1” or 6’2”, no more than 150 pounds. Kind of like a stick if you ask me. “If you want to skate here you’re gonna have to join our gang.”

These delinquents are a gang? That was a surprise for such a dinky little town like this. I grew up in the big city and these guys didn’t seem like a gang to me. I felt I could handle myself and figures why not join them. “Sure I’ll join your gang.”

The tall lanky guy seemed to be the leader and gave me an address and told me to meet them after sun down if I seriously had the balls to join them. I never backed down from anything in my life and these guys were no challenge.

I skated home and just before dark I skated over to the address they gave me. It was a house at the end of the block. I skated up to the door and there was a sign that told me to go to the back door and go down the stair to the basement. I went around to the back door and kicked off my skates and headed down the stairs.

The basement was dimly light and when I hit the bottom of the stairs I was grabbed and pushed to the floor. I felt ropes being placed around my wrists and ankles. I was dragged over to a wooden saw horse where my wrists and ankles were tied down. I then felt my shorts and t-shirt being cut away from my body leaving me in my boxers. I figured this was their little initiation to their gang.

Then I saw the leader standing before me as he kicked his shorts off and shucked his shirt over his head. He wasn’t wearing any underwear and I had a good look at his cock as it began to stiffen. I felt something cool on my as the gang leader began to tell me what was going on.

“I knew who you were the second I saw you at the skate park. You’re the son of our new church minister. We figured you’d be a good addition to our gang. My dad is the county sheriff, we have the son’s of the high school principal, both son’s of the mayor and few others.”

Then I felt a needle stick in my arm and a rush up my arm into my throat. I coughed out really hard, felt my heart beating really fast as a loud ringing began in my ears. I thought ‘WOW! What did they just give me?’ I began to feel so horny but I could tell my cock was soft.

The gang leader continued, “Are you liking what we just gave you? I had a feeling you would. It’s a gang initiation ritual I started it when we started this gang. Three of us are the founders, myself and the two brothers who are the sons of the mayor. When we added the son of the county sheriff we had our way to get stuff.”

I then began to feel my boxers cut away and something cold and wet on my ass. The leader moved behind me and I felt something hard begin to push against my hole. As I felt my ass stretch open another gang member stepped up in front of me and stuck his hard cock in my face. I started to say ‘I’m not gay’ when the cock slipped between my lips.

“You liking my cock in your hole? the gang leader asked me. All I could do was moan around the cock in my mouth. The guy fucking me began to pound away at my hole as the guy fucking my mouth was working his cock into my throat. “Are you ready to join us, be one of us?”

I did my best to say yes as I felt the cock in my ass swell up spasm. As he unloaded in my ass he bent down to whisper in my ear, “Take my dirty cum.”

After he withdrew his cock it was replaced by another. Shortly after that the cock in my mouth began to get harder. The guy fucking my face told me “You better swallow everything I gives you.” I felt the first shot of cum as it hit the back of my throat. I swallowed all I could and a little bit dribbled out of the corner of my mouth. He held his cock in my mouth as it softened and I continued to suck on it. Then I felt a warm liquid to slowly fill my mouth and drank it down.

The second cock in my ass pounded in deep and then he shot his load deep inside me as someone whispered in my ear, “There’s a second dirty load for you.”

I got fucked by every gang member and took at least 2 loads from each. After they were done with me my ropes were cut and I was let go. As I stood up I felt like a new man and was still very horny.

One of the guys got on his knees and began to suck my dick. It felt amazing but I was still not hard. They had me sit down and relax as this guy kept his mouth working on my soft dick. His work began to pay off as my dick began to get hard. Soon I was rock hard and the guy sucking me turned around and pushed his ass against my hard cock. I slid right in and began to fuck away at his ass. In all the times I had sex with my girlfriend it never felt this good. I grabbed him by the waist and began to fuck him like I fucked my girlfriend, but this was much better.

I never felt a pussy as tight as this guy’s ass. It took me a long time to cum and soon I felt that tingle in my balls I hadn’t felt since I fucked my girlfriend last. My orgasm was so strong when I shot I thought my cum would blast out this guys mouth.

After I finished up everyone welcomed me into the gang. They said all that was left for me was to get a gang tattoo of a biohazard symbol on the small of my back. They had me sit down as one of the gang members was the son of the guy who owned the tattoo parlor in town.

Part 2-The next Day

After my initiation I was helped home by a couple of the fellow gang members. I was lucky my folks weren’t home when I got there. I went directly up stairs and into the bathroom. I recall having the need to take a dump, but when I sat down to take my shit, the only thing that came out was a white glob of goo mixed with some red tinge of blood. I took a hot shower and tried to lay down and get some sleep, but I remember feeling very alert and ‘wired’ that I was up most of the night.

The next morning I heard my dad leave for work as I drifted off to sleep. I woke later as my mom stuck her head in my room to say “I’m going down to the church to help your father. I should be home around dinner. Are you feeling ok?”

“Yeah, I think I over did it at the skate park yesterday. I think I’m just gona lay around today and relax.”

“OK, but call me at the church if you need anything.”

“Yes mom.” I laid my head back down as I relived what had happened to me the night before. It was strange, but my thought was I experienced what a chick must feel when she sucks cock and is getting fucked. I heard my mom begin to head out the door. I vaguely heard voices down stair and I was trying to figure our who my mother was talking to when I heard the front door close and the sound of someone coming back up the stairs. I figured my mother called my dad and decided to stay home and take care of me when my door opened up and it was a couple of my gang friends.

One of them asked me, “You doing ok?”

“I’m getting along. I didn’t get t sleep till early this morning and been laying here dozing in and out of sleep.”

“Well we got something that will pick you up and get ya moving.”

They came over to me in bed and for the first time I was able to watch as they gave me some sort of shot that they said ‘will pick me up and get me moving.’ One guy swabbed my arm with alcohol as the other put a tight piece of rubber tubing around my arm. I watched as the needle was stuck into my vein, a little blood trickled into the clear fluid and then they pushed it all into my arm.

When the tubing was removed from my arm I felt a small rush and coughed a bit. Then I felt like a new man with energy and was rather horny too. My fellow gang members noticed I was naked in bed. They dropped their shorts and climbed in with me. This was different then the brutal fuck I received the night before. We made out, kissed, and caressed each other. This was the first time I ever kissed another guy and I was liking it.

Then we positioned ourselves in a circle so that we each could suck a cock as our got sucked.

Since I was new to the gang it was my responsibility to ‘serve as the bitch.’ I figured this meant to suck and get fucked by both of them. One of my gang buds laid down on his back with his hard cock pointing to the ceiling. I was told “Lube your ass bro and sit it down on my fuck stick.”

I grabbed the vaseline I keep in my night stand and greased up my hole. I positioned myself over his cock and slid down to the base. I was expecting the other gang bud to come around in front of me so I could suck his dick, but instead I was pulled down so I could kiss the guy inside me.

I heard from behind me, “Damn bro your looking good on that cock” as I felt a hand on my back. I wasn’t sure what was going on when he pushed down and I felt his dick begin to join the other inside me. My well stretched hole was being forced open more. I squealed some in pain as something was held under my nose. I was told to breathe in deeply and hold my breath for a few seconds. I next felt an intense rush of pleasure through my body as the second cock bottomed out balls deep in me.

Both guys fucked me as hard as they could and as deep as they could till I felt each one tense up and shot his cum inside me. They each were sure to let me know as they bred my ass telling me that they gave me more toxic cum for my already infected cunt.

They pulled out of my well stretch hole and we got dressed. The guys just had me throw on some baggy shorts and a t-shirt like they had on and we headed down stairs where they made me eat something even though I didn’t feel hungry. We threw our roller blades on and headed towards the skate park. On our way over to the skate park we stopped at the local 7-Eleven and picked up some water to drink through the day. We got a dozen bottles and went t meet the rest of the gang.

Once we got there we opened up all the water bottles and I watched as a small bottle was pulled out of a bag and a little bit was poured into each water bottle with more poured into the last bottle which I was handed and told to drink it slowly.

We skated around most of the day and worked our way through the water. One by one we each removed our shirt as we got hotter and began to sweat from skating. As we skated around I noticed that guy’s shorts were sagging enough to allow me to see that every guy seemed to have the same tattoo on the small of his back. Then I began to recall something from the night before, I almost forgot about getting a tattoo on the small of my back. 
As I drank my water I began to feel a little light headed, warm and horny. I guess the guys noticed the effect it was having on me and a couple of them pulled me into the bushes. Once we were well hidden in the thick brush I was pushed to my knees. One of my gang buddies stood before me and looked down at me. “Are you ready to learn how to suck cock and swallow my cum?”

I recall having a cock shoved in my mouth as the night’s festivities began but I never really sucked on it; it was more like the guy fucked my mouth. Now I was going to have to knowingly give a blow job.

He stepped up to me; his hard cock pointing its way to my mouth. I knew what was expected of me and opened up with out a fight. His cock slid right in and I began to suck cock (not like I really knew what I was doing). I must have been doing something right cause the guy I was sucking put his hand on my head and began to run his fingers through my hair.

He began to softly moan as I felt his cock begin to thicken in my mouth. He looked down at me and reminded me, “You are to swallow all of our cum today.” It was shortly after that I felt the first blast of his cum in my mouth. I tried to swallow, but he was cumming so much I waited till he was doing firing before I swallowed it down.

I licked his cock clean as he asked me to “Show me your mouth, I want to make sure you swallowed it all.” I opened my mouth as he pulled up his shorts and the next gang member stepped up.

It went on like this all afternoon. One by one I sucked of each gang member before we headed over the house we were at last night. I learned that the gang was able to secure the house since one of the gang member’s mother was a realtor and his father was the president of the bank.

Part 3-Church

The gang got this house when it went into foreclosure and the bank took possession. It became their hangout and place to do whatever they wanted. We ordered some pizza and hang out playing Playstation 3. I’ve never been that good at video games and when it came to my turn to play I tried to pass to someone else who would do better than I would and would probably enjoy it better than myself.

“You’re gona play bitch. Tell ya what, you win you get to fuck anyone in the gang.”

“And if I lose?”

“If you lose you’ll pay with your ass.”

I knew I had no choice and I did my best and ended up losing (as I kind of knew I would). I put the controller down, stood up and dropped my shorts. I was led over to a corner of the living room where I was told to get on my hands and knees. Then with little lube I felt a hard cock at my ass as it pushed its way inside me. A moan escaped my lips as the cock bottomed out inside my well abused ass.

This was to be a brutal fuck since very little lube was used. I felt the friction as he pulled out and pushed back in. He had a tight grip on my waist as he began to pound me without mercy. I could hear his breathing begin to get heavy when he slammed in hard and unloaded deep inside me. He fucked me for a few more minutes with his cum acting as lube before he pulled out with a loud pop.

Before I could get off the ground another gang member slipped inside me. I was thankful for the generous load of cum that was already deposited inside my ass acting as lube. This fuck didn’t seem to last as long as the one before it when I felt the guy slam balls deep in me and unload.

This went until it was dark out. It had to be close to 8:30 on a Saturday night. I had to be at church in the morning when the leader stood up and announced that we better be getting home since we have church in the morning. I never figured these guys as church goers.

We all headed out and headed home. I was walked home by the 2 gang members who came and got me this morning. They could tell I was ready to crash. We got to my house and they came in to meet my father since they had already met my mother that morning.

I was surprised that they acted like perfect gentlemen. With everything we do through the day they really acted normal. We went up to my room. I was so ready to crash when they told me to meet them outside the church in the morning. We said goodbye and they headed out. I think I was out the second I laid my head down.

When I woke in the morning I jumped in the shower and got myself ready for church. I knew this was a big day for my dad since it was his first sermon.

When we arrived at the church I met some of the guys outside. I introduced them to my dad before he headed inside to get ready.

“I didn’t expect to see any of you guys here this early.”

“We figured you’d have to be here early with your dad. Have you been to the church before today?”

“Only a couple times and I’ve only seen the chapel and my dad’s office.”

“Why don’t you let us show you around.”

I followed them around until we were in a part of the church that appeared to be hardly used where we could be alone.

One we were there I was asked, “You look like you’re dragging a bit?”

“Yea, I could’ve used a little more sleep.”

“We got a little something, something to help you get through today.”

One of them pulled out a needle and the other put the tubing on my arm. I felt the needle stick I was growing accustom to and was starting to like. I felt the rush and was perking up already.

I wasn’t expecting what happened next when the third member of our little group undid my belt and my pants dropped to the floor. I was left in my boxers when I was reminded “We do not wear underwear!”

I thought they were going to fuck me. I felt like I needed a cock in my hole, but they just told me to pull my pants back up and we went out in front of the church to wait for the rest of the guys.

The guys came one by one with their parents. We all decided to sit together which was fine with my mom since I was making new friends. And the parents of these friends were the leaders of the community.

After my father’s sermon there was a lunch social so that the church community. I met the parents of each of my gang brother. They were all clueless as to what their children were up to on a daily basis.

As the social was ending our leader approached me to let me know, “Sunday is for our families; we expect to see you tomorrow at the skate park by noon.”

We all went our separate ways with our families. We spent the day with a bar-b-que at home, just me and our parents. As the day worn on I felt my energy level dropping quickly and by the time we were done eating dinner I was ready to crash. I headed up to my room and into bed. I think I was out before my head hit the pillow.

Edited by loadjunkie
  • Like 12
  • Upvote 9
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...