Worth holding out for

ChiDirtDog

large.3DEAC82D-BE96-4DB8-8616-ED8424CF3E

Friday night I was super horned up but really wasn’t in the mood for anything too complicated or time consuming. It was also really late (2 AM) so as a compromise I decided to hit the local bookstore and stay until they closed at 4 AM. So after cleaning out and packing my typical ABS supplies (lube, poppers, cockrings, wet wipes and video supplies just in case something hot goes down I want to “document for posterity”), I drive to the bookstore and find it to be decently festive for this time at night. 

As is often the case that late at night, I was wanting to get fucked, and do it in the most slutty means possible which meant backing my ass up to the gloryhole and playing the waiting game. There were lots of lookie loos but few guys actually engaging. It’s always exciting hearing footsteps and the next booth’s door close. And from experience for every 5 guys who look into the hole and see an anonymous asshole maybe 1 will immediately unzip and knock you up. 

So we have -0- loads and a guy who fucked for a minute, didn’t cum and quickly ran out by the time it was 3:00. I was just about to call it a night when footsteps were followed by an exploring finger. Said finger was quickly replaced with a hard cock. I lustfully rode him for all his worth and he came quick. What I didn’t realize was that in the commotion someone else had entered to booth and almost instantly replaced spent cock with a thicker one. After fucking me for a minute he pulled out, leaned in and whispered “do you mind if I video this?”. That got my blood pumping and I “of course not, if you allow me to do the same”. He agreed and I saw the telltale light shining through the Gloryhole. I grabbed my phone as he pushed back into my sloppy hole and filmed him obviously enjoying the fact I had one in the chamber. I’m honestly not sure how many times he nutted, but it really doesn’t matter because the sex and his attitude was hot as fuck. Totally saved the night and made for a really hot vid ;)

Edited by ChiDirtDog
Adding gif
  • Like 15
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...