Any depraved pig bottoms have trouble finding tops willing to use them the way you deserve to be used?

I’m a depraved bottom. I want to be used and treated like the sub human scum I am. But I find that most men just want to use me as a cumdump - a place to dump their load out, and then be done with me. And that of course is fine, as that is most certainly what I am good for. However, I find it difficult to find guys who want to use me as their toilet, their slave, their punching bag. And that makes me sad!  I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong, but I am looking for others who feel like this, and those who have suggestions on how to find men willing to use me the way I should be.  [the catalyst to this post was that just last week, I was hooded and ass up in a motel room. Two guys arrived almost back to back. While one guy was fucking me, the other made his way into the bathroom to piss. As he made his way, I said to him to piss on me, and he wouldn’t!  I couldn’t understand how a guy who arrived to fuck my throat, then fuck my ass and load me was above pissing on me. After that, I couldn’t stop thinking about the toilet, and how badly I wanted my face in that toilet water - so much so that after these guys left, I kneeled in front of the toilet and started fucking myself with a plug while lapping up the piss water - but it wasn’t the same as coming from the tap]. So, any thoughts/ suggestions/ similar feeling pigs? 

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

I do pretty well, thank Asmodeous. I have learned to stay off the apps like grindr, which has more ghosts than a graveyard, and stick to sites like bbrt (cumdump central) and asspig (fist pig central). Guys know I am a high use sex pig and fist pig. I enjoy use in sex clubs and sex resorts as well.

• Piggy 2

The difficulty you’re having is that what you want requires the other man to also be depraved, and men who are depraved enough to actually act on their depravity are (fortunately) rare. To be fair, using you as a cumdump - a sexual object - is pretty far down that rabbit hole as it is; expecting every man who does it to take it to the extreme is not realistic. You would be better off going to a site where fetishists congregate, like Recon, and try your luck there where the population of men of such mind is more concentrated.

• Like 1

I found a lot of tops want some human touch and connections . And my job as a bottom is to give the tops what they want , in exchange of a dick in my ass.

It is difficult to want another person to share our own fantasy. 

If one is truly the submissive bottom they claimed they are , and  what a top wants is to make love to you to make himself feel good, shouldn’t it be the submissive bottom’s duty to fulfill the needs of the top?

2 hours ago, SFSloppyAznBottom said:

It is difficult to want another person to share our own fantasy. 

This. Even if the other person’s fantasy is close to your own (or its sex role counterpart) no one is going to have exactly the same fantasy in exactly the same way as you.

I deeply desire to find myself serving a Top who genuinely understands that I believe he has the right to fuck me at will, and who believes it himself. It almost never happens, and that illustrates an even more difficult thing, because to me it’s not a fantasy but my real conviction. Trying to match your convictions to someone else’s fantasy is often a recipe for disappointment.

• Upvote 1