Subtly letting guys know you'd suck their dick while out and about

Rarines

Hope this is the right place to post this.

I've been thinking about this for a while, but when I'm out and about by myself I always wonder if there's a way I can show random dudes around me that I'd be willing to suck their dick in the bathroom or something.

I suppose it's somewhat related to cruising but I am thinking more on a broader scale. For example like I'm just out at the mall or something and I'm wearing something that would let other guys know I'm willing, they'd tap me on the shoulder and take me out of the way and let me drain their cock.

I'm aware of the old hanky codes and such by now but most people probably don't really use those anymore...

Do you guys think there's some sort of way to just... Indicate you're willing to suck off random guys? I'm curious if anyone has had any experience just getting to suck dick when you least expect it.

Thanks for reading!

Guest hodannyboi

When I was in college and buying my next semester's textbooks, a university bookstore employee who was helping me casually leaned in a bit and said "I'll suck you off in the bathroom if you want."  There were tons of other people around when he said it, but it was done so casually and without missing a beat that for all they knew he said "I'll give you a discount on this one if you want" or something like that.

10 minutes later we were in the bathroom.

On 4/30/2019 at 11:17 PM, hodannyboi said:

When I was in college and buying my next semester's textbooks, a university bookstore employee who was helping me casually leaned in a bit and said "I'll suck you off in the bathroom if you want."  There were tons of other people around when he said it, but it was done so casually and without missing a beat that for all they knew he said "I'll give you a discount on this one if you want" or something like that.

10 minutes later we were in the bathroom.

lol, this is about as subtle as a train wreck, but the guy did have guts and style.  i think the internet is changing/has changed our skill set for connecting.  Before the internet an hook up sites and aps, we "cruised."  Yeah, some cute guy/s came up with hankerchief codes, but we also ended up coming up with a term "gaydar" to try and explain the subtle commumication, the visual and other cues that we developed and used to identify each other.  For a long time, that was prolly hugely related to survival, being to overt could get you bashed or worse. 

Here's a few visuals: staring at a guys cock till he notices you looking, then licking your lips.  There's been occasions where i felt bold enough to 'accidentally' brush or bump his crotch.  If i wanna get fucked, bred, i'll present my ass, maybe scratch my ass... but a more sensuous 'scratch' , more of an invitation. Depending on circumstances, i may lower my pants/shorts to show some crack.  If i am standing at a urinal in a restroom, i'll often lower my pants enough to show some crack/ass. 

Guest Memphian
On 5/1/2019 at 12:11 AM, Rarines said:

I've been thinking about this for a while, but when I'm out and about by myself I always wonder if there's a way I can show random dudes around me that I'd be willing to suck their dick in the bathroom or something.

I’ve often wished the same thing. 

10 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

lol, this is about as subtle as a train wreck, but the guy did have guts and style.  i think the internet is changing/has changed our skill set for connecting.  Before the internet an hook up sites and aps, we "cruised."  Yeah, some cute guy/s came up with hankerchief codes, but we also ended up coming up with a term "gaydar" to try and explain the subtle commumication, the visual and other cues that we developed and used to identify each other.  For a long time, that was prolly hugely related to survival, being to overt could get you bashed or worse. 

Here's a few visuals: staring at a guys cock till he notices you looking, then licking your lips.  There's been occasions where i felt bold enough to 'accidentally' brush or bump his crotch.  If i wanna get fucked, bred, i'll present my ass, maybe scratch my ass... but a more sensuous 'scratch' , more of an invitation. Depending on circumstances, i may lower my pants/shorts to show some crack.  If i am standing at a urinal in a restroom, i'll often lower my pants enough to show some crack/ass. 

These are very good tips! I'll definitely keep them in mind... Thank you!

• Upvote 1

Guest hodannyboi

For those with facial hair, try applying a glob or two of semen onto your mustaches/beards before going out.  Not only does it clearly communicate to guys that you're down to get nasty and don't give a fuck who knows it, it also works as a terrific woman repellent, except in New Jersey obviously.

Guest Upstateguy518

Yeah I'd love to get a code going as well. Many times I am out and about, looking to suck, and it would be great if there was a signal to let guys know I'm down.

Someone else mentioned this, but it's true, so I'll repeat.  Stare at the guy's crotch until he notices you doing it, then make eye contact, lick your lips, then look back at his crotch.  Unmistakable sign, and it works if he is interested.  It is a bit of a risk though, in case he is not interested, then you just deny what you were doing.  Regarding nudging up against someone or casually brushing his crotch as you pass... that is too aggressive for me.  I'm a bottom and that is not natural for me.  That being said, Alpha tops do that to me A LOT.  Nothing I am doing, that I am aware of, is provoking that.  Guys tend to touch me wherever, when they want to.  I like that kind of boldness and aggression though.  Mostly ass grabbing or even recently, some guy put his hand on the back of my neck and my head.

• 8 months later...
7 minutes ago, evilqueerpig said:

While there's nothing subtle about it, I've seen a t-shirt that reads, "Sorry ladies, I suck dick!"

I love cruising the old fashioned way devoid of apps. Just walking down the road, sitting having coffee etc. It's all in the eyes, just looking a few moments longer than normal, a smile, a smirk even, so much can be conveyed in those few seconds. Also wearing the t-shirt in my pic has helped, gay guys think BB and straights tend to ask me if I'm feeling raw?

• Upvote 2

Someone else mentioned this:  Regarding nudging up against someone or casually brushing his crotch as you pass... that is too aggressive for me.  I'm a bottom and that is not natural for me... Guys tend to touch me wherever, when they want to.

"Aggressive" isn't natural for most bottoms i think, but desire and need as a bottom are natural.  When i say "brush His crotch" it has to look totally innocent. like in a very crowded room letting His crotch touch my ass by accidentally backing my pussy into His cock. It's not a grope, it's an offering.  Or accidentally, and with fear/being scared trying to make body contact... it's different than the aggressive Alpha who feels and exercises the right to touch or grab, it's more a way of offering oneself if He wants. 

Edited by tallslenderguy

• 8 months later...

Been thinking about this topic again... Been getting out of work around lunch time and see guys sitting in their cars for lunch by themselves. Always wondering if they'd be interested in a bj or something. Wish there was a way to ask without fear of getting punched or something!

1 hour ago, Rarines said:

Been thinking about this topic again... Been getting out of work around lunch time and see guys sitting in their cars for lunch by themselves. Always wondering if they'd be interested in a bj or something. Wish there was a way to ask without fear of getting punched or something!

You could always try putting flyers on their windshields...