Cum types

Juicyhole17

Just had the hottest sex ever! I met a new guy and we started to talking! This morning we had sex and I got bred! After he finished I pushed the cum out and omg hot! I seen thick cum before but his load was like hot! What’s the difference in think and thick cum?

Guys vary from thin (a dribble) to thick and creamy cum. Also when you taste cum, some guys produce very salty cum, others neutral tasting cum, and still others sweet cum. Just keep enjoying it!

Guest SEPaBBGuy
1 minute ago, Read1 said:

Guys vary from thin (a dribble) to thick and creamy cum. Also when you taste cum, some guys produce very salty cum, others neutral tasting cum, and still others sweet cum. Just keep enjoying it!

Mine is fairly thick - salty - a little bitter.

Guest AmbertheTG75
2 hours ago, SEPaBBGuy said:

Mine is fairly thick - salty - a little bitter.

Wish I could taste it😍😍

My Cum is thick and cloudy white swimming in a lot of clear juice, and it used to spurt out in wet globs a foot from my pisshole. It doesn't squirt quite so far now that I'm almost 60, but the volume is still HUGE and it has kind of a sweet flavor that it didn't have 20 or more years ago! My 56 year old Brothers Cum was always very clear and salty to the taste when he was younger, and as of 4 years ago it still tasted the same. But instead of three or four big wet sprays of juice it now pumps out in gushes, like a pulsing river of wet sperm out of his cockhead. Last time I was at the Arcade Gloryholes this young guy (his pecker skin was so smooth) gave up super white thick blopps of goo almost like handcream as I beat him off through the hole, and at the bottom of the stall there was a spoobag full of yellow jizz that didn't look healthy; I'm glad I didn't go down on THAT guys  mushroom cap! I think I've sucked or jacked off over one hundred cocks (it's hard to tell what the original color of sperm was after it's up your ass!) and everyone's ejaculation is different, just like everyones dicks are different. I just hope I get to try and milk a hundred more before it's time to "close up shop"!

bigshot 011.jpg

• Like 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

When I first started having sex I was super-weirded out by the idea of a guy cumming in my mouth and I wouldn’t suck guys, I just wanted them to cum in my ass. A few years on I started hanging in a park for sex and got into group stuff and had a guy bend me down to suck another guy’s dick. He came in mouth and I was amazed at how good his cum tasted and how much he shot. I couldn’t swallow fast enough and it was so sweet. I had no idea I was missing out. That got me started as a major cocksucker and I soon came to discover it was way easier to find guys who just wanted to get sucked. Suddenly I was sucking off a lot of guys. Granted I was still getting fucked a lot but discovered a lot of guys who passed up fucking me were down for me to suck them off. I love tasting different cum, the salty, the sweet, the funky, seeing the different strengths the guys shoot, feeling the frustration of a guy who just dribbles a sad little amount to the guys who cum so hard it’s like my mouth is getting pressure washed.

i typically cum every 7-10 days. I don’t really wanna  cum as a bottom, I like to stayhorny forTops. I will edge a lot while looking to be bred, so I stay super horny. Consequently, whenever I do cum, I shoot over my head (I’m 6’5” lol), and a lot. Semi creamy, not watery. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

i typically cum every 7-10 days. I don’t really wanna  cum as a bottom, I like to stayhorny forTops. I will edge a lot while looking to be bred, so I stay super horny. Consequently, whenever I do cum, I shoot over my head (I’m 6’5” lol), and a lot. Semi creamy, not watery. 

Have you considered locking your cock in chastity? Not much hotter than a desperately horny locked boy getting his cum fucked out of him as he's bred.

3 minutes ago, blackrobe said:

Have you considered locking your cock in chastity? Not much hotter than a desperately horny locked boy getting his cum fucked out of him as he's bred.

I love the idea, but locking myself feels to much like trying to be my own Dom... a little weird, I know, I’m the same way with toys.

Guest GoneFishing
On 5/1/2019 at 5:04 PM, Bellerophon69 said:

My Cum is thick and cloudy white swimming in a lot of clear juice, and it used to spurt out in wet globs a foot from my pisshole. It doesn't squirt quite so far now that I'm almost 60, but the volume is still HUGE and it has kind of a sweet flavor that it didn't have 20 or more years ago! My 56 year old Brothers Cum was always very clear and salty to the taste when he was younger, and as of 4 years ago it still tasted the same. But instead of three or four big wet sprays of juice it now pumps out in gushes, like a pulsing river of wet sperm out of his cockhead. Last time I was at the Arcade Gloryholes this young guy (his pecker skin was so smooth) gave up super white thick blopps of goo almost like handcream as I beat him off through the hole, and at the bottom of the stall there was a spoobag full of yellow jizz that didn't look healthy; I'm glad I didn't go down on THAT guys  mushroom cap! I think I've sucked or jacked off over one hundred cocks (it's hard to tell what the original color of sperm was after it's up your ass!) and everyone's ejaculation is different, just like everyones dicks are different. I just hope I get to try and milk a hundred more before it's time to "close up shop"!

bigshot 011.jpg

Beautiful

Guest SEPaBBGuy
3 hours ago, Chargedup said:

Beautiful

Hot pic of cum and cockhead, you know just how that cochead felt sqirting that load.

5 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

I love the idea, but locking myself feels to much like trying to be my own Dom... a little weird, I know, I’m the same way with toys.

I wasn't proposing self-locking, instead I was thinking of your offering your genitals to a key holder to control.