WS toy

i work in healthcare (critical care nurse), so naturally my mind sees other uses for stuff used at work.  Here's a fun one, "condom catheters." A tube is attached to the end of these so the urine can flow into a bag... but of course, the end of the tube can go anywhere you like 😉

https://www.shopcatheters.com/p-coloplast-freedom-clear-silicone-self-adhering-male-external-condom-catheter.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIjeP0l5794QIVgsVkCh1o9AFoEAYYBiABEgIuz_D_BwE

2 hours ago, melvin0095 said:

Those look hot.

I have used foley some loved them.

Right now I have some straight catheters.

i love foley, especially the idea of a Top inserting a cath in me to empty me, then connecting a cath that He has inserted into His full bladder, or maybe one of these condom caths, and Him pissing my bladder full of His piss, then clamping the tube so i hold His piss in my bladder.  i also think it would be hot to have a Top with a catheter in and He inserts the other end of the of the tube into my hole instead of connecting it to a bag.... like i become His foley bag. i think a hollow butt plug could be fashioned to hold it all in, or an inflatable enema plug. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 5/2/2019 at 6:14 PM, tallslenderguy said:

i love foley, especially the idea of a Top inserting a cath in me to empty me, then connecting a cath that He has inserted into His full bladder, or maybe one of these condom caths, and Him pissing my bladder full of His piss, then clamping the tube so i hold His piss in my bladder.  i also think it would be hot to have a Top with a catheter in and He inserts the other end of the of the tube into my hole instead of connecting it to a bag.... like i become His foley bag. i think a hollow butt plug could be fashioned to hold it all in, or an inflatable enema plug. 

I do like the way you think.

2 minutes ago, melvin0095 said:

I do like the way you think.

😉

im very into mind fuck and my thoughts and imagination are linked to different forms of impregnation. For me, the Top/bottom D/s dynamic is about the former putting something of their self, physical and emotional, in the bottom... the bottom is a resepticle and the two together make a ‘baby’ of sorts... really the result of the two combining

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, tallslenderguy said:

😉

im very into mind fuck and my thoughts and imagination are linked to different forms of impregnation. For me, the Top/bottom D/s dynamic is about the former putting something of their self, physical and emotional, in the bottom... the bottom is a resepticle and the two together make a ‘baby’ of sorts... really the result of the two combining

After a long time of mostly topping in the last few years, I have been bottoming way more.   Learning to take advantage of the top/bottom dynamics.

Loving it more and more.   Baby making is one way to put it.

5 minutes ago, melvin0095 said:

After a long time of mostly topping in the last few years, I have been bottoming way more.   Learning to take advantage of the top/bottom dynamics.

Loving it more and more.   Baby making is one way to put it.

Lol, not my favorite way to put it, more the idea that a Top/Dom puts something of Himself in the bottom/sub with the intent of altering him, ‘marking’ him, but I don’t see it as a solo thing, but a yin/yang combining of opposite energies... again, I can get pretty cerebral about it

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

Lol, not my favorite way to put it, more the idea that a Top/Dom puts something of Himself in the bottom/sub with the intent of altering him, ‘marking’ him, but I don’t see it as a solo thing, but a yin/yang combining of opposite energies... again, I can get pretty cerebral about it

It's always interesting to fine other viewpoints.   Cerebral is good.... Now if I could only gather up a few working brain cells.

On 5/2/2019 at 7:14 PM, tallslenderguy said:

i love foley, especially the idea of a Top inserting a cath in me to empty me, then connecting a cath that He has inserted into His full bladder, or maybe one of these condom caths, and Him pissing my bladder full of His piss, then clamping the tube so i hold His piss in my bladder.  

Oh, fuck yes! I thought I was the only person who wanted that. I drink a lot of piss, but bladder-to-bladder is another level. Woof! 

• Like 1

I agree. I've been cathed many times. The feeling as it slides down your urethra and through your prostate is amazing. But I've Never had the privilege of having my bladder filled with a tops piss. Have certainly fantasized about it!

• Like 1

Guest sporcy

I like squirting my own piss back into my bladder from a bottle, having another guys piss filling my bladder would be hot as hell!

• 4 weeks later...

This is very simple and fucking fun!  I have done this several times.   You just need a catheter for each man,  and a "barrel" connector.   Best to use a Foley catheter because once inserted,  the balloon is inflated and it locks the catheter in place.