Is Montreal cumdump friendly?

Hello guys- this one’s for our Canadian brethren, really.  

I have to visit New York in September for a personal matter, and having spent some time there over the winter, found it a difficult city cumdump-wise... (and I haven’t had much luck since on here either,  finding out from native New Yorkers where  I went wrong lol 🙁).   So, I thought a sneaky little train ride to Montreal for a few nights might be fun, and would be interested to know how cumdump friendly it is.  I understand there are some good saunas there?

I’ve been to Montreal before, and like it as a city, but that was before I started taking loads, so have no idea how it scores in that front.  Any pointers gratefully received...

• Like 1

Spunk and Pig,

Sync your trip with a CUMUNION bb sex party at GI Joe (my favorite bathhouse) in Montreal. They start Cumunion at like 7 PM and go all night. French Canadians absolutely LOVE bb sex!! Not a drop of cum spilled. You'll have a lot of fun, especially in the basement sling-gloryhole area! OINK!

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't know how it compares to the UK, but in my experience, Montreal is easily the most cumdump friendly city in Canada. You won't go home disappointed. And I share Read1's love for GI Joe.

• Thanks 1

I haven’t been to Montreal in awhile but there are more gay saunas there than any place I’ve been, and the gay village there makes The Castro in SF look like a dump. Québécois are fun pigs and I have had great sex there. Hmmm, I need to get my bare aaa back there!

It’s been a few years for me as well, (three?) but I agree, Cummunion at G.I. Joe would be your best bet.  The Montréal boys are a lot of fun. The train there from NYC is a long trip though, flying or driving would be faster.

• Thanks 1

Good advice on how to get there from NY,  MuscleAss- but still like the idea of taking the train.  I love long train trips, and have done part of the route before: it’s very scenic.  Apart from anything, I don’t think I could handle US airport immigration twice in one trip lol- hopefully it’s less painful on the train!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest curlyhairdude
On 6/20/2019 at 5:01 PM, pdadmtl said:

Wow please invit me someone

I'm in Montreal this weekend from Toronto. Anything fun happening around the city?

Guest curlyhairdude
1 minute ago, Read1 said:

Check out GiJoe bathhouse. I loved my visit there last year for Cumunion! Enjoy!

Already planning on going. Tonight or tomorrow night. How are the guys there on a regular Friday or Saturday night? Looks like I missed cummunion

2 hours ago, Read1 said:

French Canadian men, in general, are way less inhibited when it comes to bb sex. Have a fun time raw! Oink!

I'm going to be in Montreal from 8/4-6; just need to figure out how to have some fun while there looking at McGill.