I don't know what to think

TheLeshii

Like everyone says, just enjoy. Don’t conform to straight sexual morals. I had a long running fwb arrangement with two guys who were uncle and nephew, we even mixed that into the role play we do. 

I see this as a taboo issue which we lean from social values.  Think back in time and male male sex was taboo.  It goes back to how society wires our brains and what we are taught.  Then when you have an experience involving that you go into a shame and guilt phase.  At that point your mind can really start screwing with you.

just my thought but what is right and/or wrong should be decided by each and every one of us on our own. 

It’s my feeling that anybody of similar age should decide for themselves who they do what with.  I do believe that brothers who have sex regularly are generally not to be trusted. Not necessarily because of a lack of “morals” but because they have such a special bond and a feeling that  it’s “them against the world”. I.E. they consider you an “other” and will rob or kill you with zero remorse. Just my feeling.

It's the fact that this is considered taboo in American culture. Ultimately if you're not comfortable with it I say don't do it. Did they tell you that they're cousins or you sorta found out afterwards by chance. If they didn't I think they didn't want to weird you out. 

Plus cousins making out with each other is more common than people care to admit. First person I ever really made it with was my cousin which went on for a long while

• 2 weeks later...

I never saw the big deal about male family members helping each other out sexually. My dad was from Italy, always made it seem like gay male incest wasn't a big deal there (anyone here from Italy and can say if that is true?). I've had sex with 2 of my cousins as teens, and ended up under one again when he was going through a divorce. I was in my 30's living in California at the time. He ended staying with me for a week and just screwed my brains out daily until he went back to Ohio. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FJLinNYC said:

I never saw the big deal about male family members helping each other out sexually. My dad was from Italy, always made it seem like gay male incest wasn't a big deal there (anyone here from Italy and can say if that is true?). I've had sex with 2 of my cousins as teens, and ended up under one again when he was going through a divorce. I was in my 30's living in California at the time. He ended staying with me for a week and just screwed my brains out daily until he went back to Ohio. 

I'd like the paperwork for adoption into your family please. Horny Italian dick in my ass? Uh, yeah.

• Like 1

Hell, I had sleepover sex with 2 of my cousins all through my Jr. High and High School years. And it was great sex.
Even though I didn't know it until the second time I had sex with this black couple, (one older dude and the younger dude) that I just thought was his young boyfriend. Well, the couple turned out to be father and son. I've hooked up with them twice. They both fuck me. And the father fucks the son as well. I've also hooked up (multiple times) with one other father/son pair before. It's both weird and HOT at the same time. 
As a sexaholic and a gay man, I live my life outside what our society would be considered the "sexual norm" anyway. As long as everything is consensual and enjoyable, I see nothing wrong with pushing the boundaries of what most of society considers "normal". 
Just have fun! 

Edited by travelingbi
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, evilqueerpig said:

I've been with identical twins and they never made me feel like an outsider.....sex was FUCKIN HOT!  Ultimately, it's for you to decide.

Awesome.....

Not sure what the problem is here, unless i am Fick??

I've had Dad, Cousins x 4 different times, uncle once when he was drunk, he was  never interested again, but both his sons were.😈

Just enjoy urself, no big deal or just chalk it to experience and move on...

Edited by DarkroomTaker
H
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...