My Son is a Slut

Part 1

It was the middle of the night and I awoke to the sounds of my son Matthew fumbling in the dark trying to find his flip-flops in our dark rv.

"Sorry, Dad.  I gotta go take a shit," he remarked as he slid his feet into his sandals, heading out the door. 

This was not unusual, as the campground where we were staying didn't have hookups, so we used the camp toilets which were really just outhouses.  It was also not unusual for him to run off shirtless. He hardly ever wore a shirt unless absolutely necessary, but I certainly understood his aversion to shirts:  at just one month shy of 20, he was in his prime.  He had just finished his freshman year at university where he was on the football team.  Not that he had actually played any games yet, but he still had to train hard, and keep fit.  And boy did he.  At 6'2", he was a tight 190 lbs of head-turning perfection.  All the ladies drooled over his curly brown hair, which he kept a respectable shaggy length.  His profile showed a strong nose, a stronger jawline, and plump lips that were absolutely enticing.  In addition his broad he sported tan, wide shoulders, chiseled, smooth pecs, a narrow waist, perfectly formed, round ass, oh, and his strong legs were lightly covered in dark hair.  The only other hair on his body was a light treasure trail, and his dark, bushy pits.  His facial hair hadn't really started coming in very heavy, and he still had rosy cheeks which suggested a boyish glow to his face.

Then his eyes.  Oh my gosh, his big blue eyes framed in thick dark lashes.  His mother's eyes.  That's what drew me to her first, so many years ago.  But how times change.  She's still a wonderful person, we just are more like friends now.  Still married, just cause it's easier financially, but that's it.  The sex ended years ago, and we've had separate bedrooms for quite a while.  She says I snore too loud.  Of course it doesn't help that she put on a hundred pounds since our wedding.  But I do have my sexual releases.  Unkown to my wife, I've always been bisexual, and have had a long time fling with my best friend Brian down the street.  We keep each other satisfied.

Me?  Well, I'm not too bad for 43.  I'm six feet, and weigh in at 195 pounds.  I work out, usually with Matthew, but still am treading the dad bod territory a bit.  My salt and pepper hair and distinguished beard certainly help me.  I was in the army for 20 years stationed right here, so I receive a pension, and in addition I sell cars.  So all in all, things are pretty good.

Matthew still lives at home, which I like, if only as it saves money.  Matthew was never much of a party kid, instead he was a genuinely pleasant kid, which meant we gave him all the freedom he wants.  Living in our basement bedroom, Matthew uses a private entrance to the basement, and we don't frown on his friends staying over. 

My wife never joins us on our camping trips, she hates it, so it's always been something special my son and I do.  I have always treasured our trips, especially now he's almost a grown man.

"Dammit," I mumbled to myself.  "The fucking power of suggestion.  Now I gotta shit!"

I grumbled as I put my own flip-flops on and headed into the night, but not before I pulling on a shirt.  Walking down the gravel path toward the shitters, I enjoyed the pure peace of a mountain night, however as the outhouses came into sight, I could hear whispering.  Specifically, I heard two male voices.  Now, at first glance that wouldn't be unusual, although the hour was very late, but when I realized the conversation was occurring within the outhouses, and further realized I wasn't really hearing a dialogue, but rather I was hearing grunting, and panting.  You know:  sex sounds. When I reached the toilets, I definitely heard a man ask "Yeah, you like that you little slut?  You like taking that cock like a bitch?"

And I heard another man say, "Yeah, fuck me.  I AM a nasty slut!  I want your cum in my ass!"

IT WAS MATTHEW!!  Oh my fucking God!  My son was getting dicked in a dirty, smelly outhouse!  I froze, not knowing what to do.  Should I bang on the door?  Should I slip away?  My heart pounded as I tried to quickly digest what was happening.  My little boy, my Matthew, was getting fucked by a total stranger.  And he was liking it.  No, he was LOVING it!!  He was begging for it.  The man fucking him was calling him nasty, degrading things, and my son was pleading for more!  I couldn't move, I was transfixed.  It was like a car wreck, I couldn't turn away.  Then I realized, I didn't WANT to turn away.  My cock was rock hard in my shorts.  What the fuck?  Listening to my son get used turned me on?  I had never thought of my son like that!  Sure, I could recognize his physical beauty, but I never thought of him sexually.  Now that's ALL I could think about.  Imagining what he looked like right now, taking a cock up his ass made my own cock ache.  Listening to their filthy talk and animal noises made me want to join them.  I wanted to be the one fucking Matthew right now!  I could hear the man say, "I'm gonna cum slut.  Gonna fill you up with a huge load!"

Then Matthew begging for it.  "Oh fuck yeah! Breed me!  I'm a fucking cumdump.  That's what I'm for!"

That's when I high-tailed it back to our rv, shit or no shit.  But before I was out of hearing range I heard the top grunt as he shot his load into my son's hole, to which Matthew moaned in appreciation as his guts were filled with sperm.

Now out of breath and my heart racing, I jumped into our rv, kicked-off my sandals as I decided how I would respond to what I had learned.  Should I confront him?  Should I pretend nothing had happened?  While I recognized ignoring what I learned would be the course most parents would take, a voice in my mind suggested 'This could be a golden opportunity.  You have the power over him right now'.

I had to ask myself, however, if that was what I wanted, recognizing Matthew could freak-out, permanently damaging our relationship, but I also considered Matthew had begged that strange man to use him. "Fuck it!" I thought, as I ripped off my shorts and climbed under my covers, "my son is obviously a cock hungry slut!"

Some ten minutes passed before Matthew finally returned, long enough for my breathing and heart rate to return to normal, but not long enough to lose my hardon, or my nerve.  "Everything come out okay, son?" I asked as he climbed inside.

"Huh, oh, yeah.  Just a little constipated, you know," he replied kicking off his flip-flops and crawling under his blankets on our bed.  I could smell the sex on him and my cock ached more. "Good night, Dad," he murmured as he lay facing away from me. 

I waited a few seconds, then inched closer to him. I could feel him tense up as I pulled his blanket up and pulled mine off.  The smell of fresh sperm hit me like a mac truck, making my dick pulse.  I slid my body next to his as he froze in fear, not sure what to expect.  I leaned into his ear as I  touched the wet spot where cum had leaked out and whispered, "I know."

"Dad......"he started to say.

"Shh shh shh," I silenced him, as I pulled the elastic waist band of his shorts down. "It's okay, Matty. Daddy's not mad that you're a little cockwhore."  I lightly rubbed his freshly fucked assring, feeling the slimy goo.  Matthew moaned a little bit. 

"Daddy's just disappointed he didn't get it first," slipping two fingers into my son.  He moaned a tad louder, so I let him know "But it's okay.  Daddy loves sloppy seconds."  I slid my fingers into his mouth so he could taste his ass.  Then I instructed "Now, pull down your shorts." 

Matthew complied, removing his shorts, revealing his own throbbing erection.  He may have his mother's eyes, but he has his daddy's dick.  Before now, I had never seen it erect, but it was a carbon copy of mine.  Not thick, but about eight inches long, uncircumcised, and with a wicked curve that could hit all the places inside. 

"Did you cum?" 

He shook his head yes, unable to speak. 

"And you're rock hard again?  I guess you truly are a slut."  He just shook his head again.  I pulled back my foreskin and placed the head of my cock against his wet hole.  "Good," I said as I slid my cock slowly into my son. "Daddy wants his little boy to be a good slut for him."

Matthew moaned in approval as I buried my bone all the way in his warm, wet, hungry fuck chute, pressing it hard into his prostate.  I just held it there as I whispered, "no more secrets."

"No more secrets," Matthew returned.

I began to saw my cock in and out of my boy's hungry pussy, pushing hard into his prostate as he let out little grunts and moans, obviously loving that his Dad was finally fucking his slutty hole.  He reached to jerk his erect cock, but I slapped his hands away, growling into his ear, "No, don't touch your cock, boy until I tell you to."

"I'm sorry Sir." He whispered.  His natural submissiveness only made my cock swell more in his ass.  I wrapped my arms around him, grabbing his hands and squeezed him tight against my body.  He squeezed my hands back as he squeezed his glorious asslips around my cock, eliciting a throaty growl from deep inside me.  My son definitely had a talented cunt.  I knew I wasn't going to last long with his man pussy milking my cock, as I slid in and out of his cum slick chute.  Knowing another man's cock had just been in my son, fucking him, using him, cumming in him was too much for my brain to handle.  I knew I was close.

"Tell me what you want son," I whispered in his ear, "tell your Dad what his nasty, slutty, cumdump of a son wants.  Tell me what you are, boy."

"I want your cum, Daddy," he whispered back in short gasps as I pounded his prostate hard.  "I want you to use me as a cum receptacle.  I was born to be fucked and used.  I'm a slut, Dad, I'm just a cumdump.  Shoot your load in my ass, Dad.  Do it.  I want your seed in me."

That did it.  Hearing my son begging for my load pushed me over the edge.  I buried my cock as deep as I could in my boy and let out a long, deep moan as my dick throbbed and flexed, pumping what I knew was a huge load into my slut's guts, mixing with the load the other man dumped in him not even a half hour earlier. 

"Oh Matty," I moaned as his ass muscles milked all the cum out of me. "Daddy's going to be using this hole a lot from now on." 

"Yessssss," he softly hissed in reply.

• Like 63
  • Upvote 22
  • Piggy 12
  • Thanks 1

Part 2

I left my cock in Matty until it went soft, as my brain processed what had just transpired.  My son, my pride and joy, was truly a cum hungry slut.  And I loved it.  I finally pulled out, and Matty immediately rolled over and started cleaning off my slimy dick without being told to.

As he sucked the cum and ass juice off my cock, paying extra attention to the foreskin, he looked up at me with those beautiful blue eyes and said, "a cumdump always cleans up after." 

"Someone's taught you well, boy" I replied. 

"Yes, Sir," he answered as he licked my balls clean.  Grabbing a handful of his curly hair, I forced him back on to my cock, holding his face tight against my pubes, watching my precious boy as his tongue and mouth did their work on my crotch.  I started getting hard again.  I pushed him off me, onto his back, and he responded by grabbing his ankles, spreading his legs apart, displaying his hungry, pink hole, glistening in the soft light.  I looked down at him, noticing that his crotch was shaved, with just a hint of pubes left. 

"Do you shave your ass too, boy?" 

"Yes Sir.  Most men prefer it that way," he replied, flashing his big, white smile.  I marveled at his beauty.  An hour ago, he was just my straight, hot jock son.  Now here he was a submissive, cock hungry slut, spreading his legs open for more of his Dad's cock in him.  I didn't make him wait as I lined up my cock head to his waiting hole. 

"Look at me boy," I demanded.  "Look me in the eyes and tell me what you want son."

Without hesitation or shame he answered "I want your cock in my ass, Dad.  I want you to fuck me, use me, cum in me.  I'm just a cumdump.  I need your cum filling me.  I need other men to use me as a cumdump.  I am a slut, Dad.  Use me however you want.  Tie me up, abuse me, let other men abuse me, whatever you want.  The rougher the better.  I'll be your little fuck slave, Daddy."

With that I slammed my cock balls-deep into my son.  His eyes rolled back into his head as he moaned "Oh, fuck yeah.  Fuck me, Dad, fuck me."

And fuck him I did.  I grabbed his furry thighs and pounded him as hard as I could, knowing this fuck would last a while.  Matty just moaned and grunted.  I filled my mouth with saliva and grabbed his bottom teeth, opening his mouth wide.  I let a long string of spit fall into his mouth, filling it up. As I pushed his mouth closed and he swallowed, I finished by spitting twice on his face, right on his nose so it ran down his cheeks.  He just smiled, loving it. I slowed down my fucking, cause I wanted to find out more about his sexual history.  

"How long have you been getting fucked, bitch?  Tell me about it." 

"Since I was 18, Sir," he answered as I grabbed his balls, pulling them.  "I went on hookup sites.  It's really easy to find guys wanting to use a high school boy." 

"Older guys?  What was the first man that fucked you like?" I asked. 

"Yeah, lots of older guys.  The guy who took my cherry was probably 40.  I told you I was spending the night at Jimmy's, but I went to this guy's house.  He fucked me three times that night. He was the first to teach me what a cumdump I was."

My cock throbbed as he talked. 

"The next hookup was a couple in their 50's.  They were the first to tie me up, put me in a sling and fuck me all night.  They introduced me to poppers.  After that, I became a certified cockhound.  I'd look for cock anywhere. Sometimes at a park, or a bookstore.  I like the sleaziness of the hook-ups."

I pounded my boy harder as I pictured him whoring himself out to total strangers.  "What's the oldest guy to fuck you?" I asked.

"He was in his 80's.  He came over to our house and fucked me while you and Mom were asleep upstairs."

I gave my son a hard slap on the face when he said that. 

"Thank you, Sir," he replied, adding "I've had lots of guys over that you didn't know about.  They'd get really turned on fucking a high school guy in his own bed." 

I continued pounding Matty harder as I realized just how slutty he was, so I asked "Have you been gangbanged slut? How many men?"

"Yes Sir, a few times.  The most was one session with six Army guys.  They blindfolded me and used me all night. They even double fucked me.  I probably took ten or eleven loads that night."

My head spun at the thought of my son being gangbanged, taking cock after cock after cock.  I most definitely needed to set up a gangbang for him.  And I'll make sure to have a minimum of ten guys lined-up to use my son.

Hearing him tell me his nasty exploits had me on the verge of cumming again, but I had one more question before I came:  "So," I asked, looking deep into his eyes. "How many men do you think have fucked you?  How many men have pumped their cum into my son's slutty fuckhole?" 

"Maybe about 150?"

'Oh fuck,' I thought - 150 different men.  And he wasn't even 20. 

"Stroke your cock slut."  I ordered.  "I wanna see you cum, you nasty fucking whore!  Taking 150 different cocks? You really are a worthless little cumdump.  Well, Daddy's taking over now, cunt!  I'm going to make sure you take EVERY available cock we can find.  I'll find disgusting old, fat men and make you grovel for their cum.  I'll take you to truck stops and let nasty, dirty truckers fuck your hot, slutty, jock cumhole!  You'll get so used, I'll be able to ram my fist in you with no problem!"

As I told Matty about his future, he just groaned and opened his mouth, shooting several big shots of cum, landing in his mouth, hair, and all over his face and chest.  I shot my own load into him as his ass muscles milked my cock with every squirt he made.  fter we both got our breath back, I pulled out and Matty cleaned me off, he started to wipe his own cum up.

"No," I said, "leave it."

Giving me a smile, Matty reached into his backpack and pulled out a good sized buttplug.  Without a word, he lay back, spread his whore legs apart and handed me the plug, gesturing to his leaking hole.  I rammed it in hard.  Matty threw his head back and hissed as it popped past his anal ring.  I lay down, pulled him into me, kissing deeply and passionately as ground the plug into his cunt.  We made out for a bit before we called it a night.

• Like 53
  • Upvote 22
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 1

Part 3

I had hot dreams about Matty that night. Nasty dreams. I dreamed he took on all his teammates in the locker room. Jock after jock filling his pussy with so much cum it ran down his legs like a river. I dreamed he was in San Diego when the fleet came in, and I pimped him out to horny sailors who roughly fucked him in a sleazy motel. I dreamed he was worshipping his daddy's hard cock, licking it up and down, slathering it with his spit. And when I opened my eyes, I smiled because it wasn't a dream. There was my beautiful boy, between my legs, licking up and down my hard morning wood. I touseled his hair and he looked at me with those big eyes and smiled.

Without a word, he reached behind him, and with a small grunt pulled the plug out of his ass. Then he straddled my hips, and slid down on my cock, letting out a little sigh as his asslips ground against my pubes.

I grabbed my camera, and snapped a few pics of my boy sitting on my cock. Then I started taking a video. 

"Tell me what you are son." I whispered. "Tell Daddy what you want."

Matty looked right into the camera and smiled as he road his perfectly muscled ass up and down my pole. He licked his red lips, and ran his hands over his chest, pinching his pert little pink nipples as he whispered seductively.

"I'm a slut. I'm a cumdump. I need cock in me. Any cock. I need to be used like a whore. I need to be filled with cum. I need men to breed me, use me, fill me with their seed."

Matty continued to talk dirty for me as he pinched his nipples harder, obviously turned on by my filming him. He worked my cock with his talented hole as a glistening line of precum leaked out of his own hard cock. And before I knew it, I was pumping a fresh load of sperm up into my baby boys warm hole. He just groaned as he felt my cock flexing in his guts. He started to reach for his cock, but I slapped his hands away.

"Never touch your cock without daddy's permission." I repremanded him. "No more masturbating. You will only cum from now on when daddy says you can."

"Yes Sir." He moaned in response.

Then I pulled him onto my hairy chest. I held him tight against me as I started kissing him. Our tongues rubbed against each other as I began to piss, filling his guts with my morning stream. He moaned deeply as he felt my hot piss deep inside him and feverishly sucked on my tongue. I rolled him over as I grabbed the butt plug, and plugged his leaking hole after I slipped my cock out. 

I grabbed his hard cock and pulled the foreskin back, exposing his bright pink head. It shone with precum, which I quickly licked off. Then I put my lips around it, and sank down to the base, deep throating my son in one stroke. Matty moaned as my own talented throat worked on his stiff member. I slid up and down his cock and had him squirting in my mouth in no time. He filled it up with a big load, like a young stud should. When I had milked the last bit out, I kissed him again, and we shared his tasty cum.

When we finished, I slapped him on the ass and said, "you better go empty yourself. And try not to get that hot ass fucked before you get back." He just laughed as he put on his shorts and sandles and ran out the door.

I grabbed my phone and sent the video I had just made to my buddy Brian with the message, "we got a new toy!" It didn't take long for him to respond with, "WTF? No way! Unfucking believable! You lucky son of a bitch!" "Oh we both are lucky my friend," I texted back, "can't wait to share my slut with you!" He sent back a bunch of smiley faces.

It was difficult for me to cook breakfast as I watched Matty through the window. He had just returned from a morning run and was doing his morning workout with free weights. Watching his young muscles flex got my cock flexing again. I couldn't believe I was horny again this quick, but my son was magical. As he did squats and lunges, the fabric of his shorts molded to his round ass muscles, perfectly displaying his rock hard globes. I had for forbidden him to wear a  jock or underwear. I wondered how it felt for him with the plug up his ass while he worked out. The outline of his semi hard cock through the thin fabric told me the slut enjoyed it.

We sat at the table outside as we ate our breakfast, enjoying the fresh mountain morning. Then I had to know how Matty had hooked up with the guy last night. 

"It's actually pretty easy dad." He said. "I can tell when a guy wants me. There's a certain look they get in their eyes. It's like a predator laying eyes on his prey. Then I give a little show. Flex a bit, stick my ass out a bit, run my hands down my abs. If they're still looking, bingo! Then all I have to do it approach them. It's easier than you think."

It figures that my cockhound of a son would have a built in cock sonar, what a whore.

"And you know what?" He continued leaning forward, looking me dead in the eyes, "he wasn't the only guy to fuck me since we got here. The day before yesterday, remember when we were fishing, and there was that guy near us, kinda heavy set? I knew he was checking me out. After you left, I stayed behind, then I walked over to him and said, "I know you want to fuck me, follow me." And I headed into the bushes. I knew he'd follow. Men can't resist an easy fuck as hot as me. Then I dropped my shorts and bent over a log and waited. It didn't take long before he was behind me. He just stuck it in and pounded me fast and shot quickly. Then I just pulled up my shorts, said thanks, and walked away."

My cock ached as Matty told me this. His pure sluttyness made me want to bend him over the table and fuck him right now. But then I noticed him looking past me. 

"See that guy walking over there? He's the guy who fucked me last night."

I turned and saw a nice looking man, tall, thin, probably about 35, walking down a gravel path. I jumped up and went over too him. 

"How's it going buddy?" I asked, casually putting my arm around his shoulder. He mumbled a response back, not sure why this stranger was touching him. "So, uh, how'd you like fucking my son last night?"

" Whoa, hey man..." He started, trying to pull away. I just gripped his shoulders harder.

"No, no, no. It's ok dude. My sons a hot piece of ass. I fucked him right after you did." The guy looked at me with a shocked face, and I continued. "He wants more of your cock, and I want to watch you breed that little slut."

The guy looked a bit more relaxed as he said, "right now? I mean, my wife and kids...."

" No, no. Later. Think you can get away around 3? The boy really loved your cock."

"Yeah man, I think I can manage that. I'll find some excuse to slip away."

"Right on." I said, patting his shoulders, "see you around 3."

I walked back to our table with a big grin on my face. "Well son, daddy set up his first fuck for you. He'll be over around three. Now, I want you to find the other guy, and get him over here too."

"Yes Sir." He replied with a big grin. "I'm so glad you found out my secret dad."

"Me too slut." I said, giving him a little kiss.

After breakfast, Matty took off and came back half an hour later, smiling.

"It's a go daddy. He'll be here too."

I smiled and patted my boys ass. "That's a good whore. Daddy can't wait."

And I could hardly wait. The anticipation of watching my son take cock for the first time had me semi erect all afternoon. Finally, about ten to three, there was a knock on the door. It was the guy from the beach. A middle aged balding man with a moustache. Not much too look at, but looks didn't matter as long as he fucked my son. 

Matty dropped his shorts and layed face down on the bed, his legs hanging over the end as I sat at the top of the bed, watching. I could tell the man was nervous as he dropped his own shorts, revealing an average dick. Without a word he stuck it in my boy and just started fucking. Matty moaned and groaned to encourage the man, and in just a couple of minutes, he was huffing and puffing as he came in my sons ass. Then he simply pulled his shorts up, mumbled a thanks, and left. 

I stuck a couple of fingers in Matty's hole, feeling the warm slickness of his just fucked chute. Then I put them in his mouth and he sucked the juices right off of them. 

It was about 20 minutes later when there was another knock on the camper door. I opened the door as Matty lounged seductively on the bed, and let the tall thin man in. He grinned as he looked at the slut waiting for him.

"I've got some time." He said as he slowly stripped. "Told the wife I was going on a hike. She took the kids swimming. I've been thinking about that ass since last night."

He pulled down his boxer briefs to reveal an almost hard dick. I could tell it was big, bigger than mine. Tall thin guys always have the biggest cocks. As his stiffened, I could tell it was at least nine inches, and really thick. Matty just licked his lips like a hungry whore as he eyed the piece of meet in front of him. He reached into his backpack and pulled out a little brown bottle.

The man walked up to the bed and grabbed Matty's ankles, pulling him down, then flipping him over, getting him into doggy position. My son looked so hot like that, the smooth whiteness of his round glutes contrasted nicely with his narrow, tanned waist. The man touched Matty's hole and felt the wetness.

"You got a load up there already?" He asked.

"Yes Sir." Replied Matty, looking back at him over his shoulder.

"Is it yours?" He asked, looking at me. I just shook my head no. "Oh that's fucking hot dude. Nasty little slut."

The man placed his cockhead at the entrance to Matty's pussy.  I grabbed my phone, and the man looked concerned.

"Don't worry," I assured him. "No faces." He relaxed as Matty took several long hits of poppers. Then the man grabbed his slender hips and pushed his fat cock into my son in one slow, steady push until he was in balls deep.

"Ah fuck!" Matty cried out. "It's so fucking big!" He took a few more poppers hits as the man pulled his cock completely out. Then, he slammed it all the way back in as Matty let out a long, loud groan.

"Oh yea you slut! Your pussy's so fucking wet. Take that cock. It's a big fucking cock and you love it! I'm gonna fuck you like I couldn't do last night! Take it you fucking bitch!"

The man pounded his big cock into my son over and over and over, pulling it almost all the way out, then slamming it balls deep. Matty whimpered and moaned as his ass got pummeled and he begged for more.

"Oh yea, fuck me man! Give it to me! Oh fuck it feels so good! Come on man, rape me!"

"That's right whore! Fucking take it you fucking nasty slut!"

The man continued his verbal assault on my boy as he fucked him mercilessly. And Matty just begged for more. Finally the man grabbed Matty's hair and pulled his head back as buried his bone and shook.

"Oh yea! Take my cum you fucking cumdump! You worthless stupid cunt! Take my fucking seed bitch!"

The man collapsed on Matty's back as he caught his breath from his brutal fuck. Then he pulled out and rolled over onto his back. Matty dove on his cock as he knew he should, and cleaned off the cum and ass juices. The man reached for his shorts and pulled out a pack of cigarettes.

"Do you mind?" He asked, looking at me.

"No, go ahead, you earned it. That was so fucking hot."

"I tell ya, that boy has got one sweet fucking hole. Goddamn. I haven't fucked like that in a long time. After three kids, my wife's pussy just isn't that tight, and she won't let me touch her ass." He took a drag on his cig as he looked at me. "So is he really your son?"

"Swear to God. Unless my wife lied." I laughed.

"So fucking hot. He looks a bit like my son. I've been dreaming about him. He's 16. I can't wait till he's 18. I hope I can get in his sweet little ass then. You want to pretend you're my son?" He asked, looking at Matty.

"Sure." My boy replied.

"Why don't you fuck him." Said the man looking at me. "I need to recover. Then I'll fuck him again. Would you like that Tyler?" He asked, looking at my son. "Would you like this nice man to put his dick in your pretty little pink hole? Do you want to be a little whore for daddy?"

"Oh yes daddy." Replied Matty, playing along. "I want this man's dick in me. I want him to fuck me daddy."

"That's a good boy Tyler. Daddy likes to hear that. Daddy wants to have a nice little slutty son of his own. Now breathe these in for me." 

He placed the bottle under Matty's nose and made him take 4 long hits under each nostril. I could tell by his breathing that Matty was flying high. "That a good boy Tyler. Daddy likes his little popper slut. Now let the nice man into your little boy hole."

I slid my aching cock into Matty's sloppy, wet hole. I was so turned on by this roleplay, and knowing my boy had two fresh loads in him. I started fucking him slowly, not wanting to cum too fast.

"Oh yea," said the man as he huffed the poppers himself. "That's it Tyler. That's a good boy. Take that cock son. Make daddy happy. Show daddy your a little whore."

Matty just moaned as I pumped my cock in and out of him. 

"Your such a good whore Tyler. Daddy likes that. Daddy wants to make you the pussy his mommy isn't anymore." The man pulled Matty by his hair onto his soft cock. "Suck me Tyler. Suck daddy's cock. Get daddy hard boy. Daddy's gonna fuck you after that nice man gives you his cum. Would you like that boy? You want daddy's big cock back in your sweet little boy hole?"

"Oh yes." Matty moaned with the cock in his mouth. "I want your big daddy cock in my nasty little boy cunt."

This hot roleplay had me so worked up, I couldn't hold my orgasm back anymore. I grabbed my sons hips and went as deep as I could, adding another load into his willing guts.

"Do you like that Tyler? Do you like that man dumping his come into you? Do you like being a cumdump for daddy?" The man asked.

"Oh yes," moaned my son. "Please give me more daddy."

I pulled out as my son rolled on his back, spreading his legs. Cum oozed out of his slightly gaping pink hairless hole. I snapped a few pics before the man moved between his legs. 

He hit the bottle a few more times before putting it under my sons nose again. "That's it Tyler. Hit it for daddy. Daddy likes a little poppered up slut." 

Then he slid his big cock back into my boy. Matty groaned deeply as he smiled, loving having that big pole back in him. The man leaned down into his ear.

"That's it son. That's my boy. Take daddy's cock. Daddy likes his boys cum filled pussy. It feels so good Tyler. Daddy's so happy to be fucking his little boy."

Then he started kissing my son. Matty wrapped his arms and legs around the man, holding tightly to him while they passionately kissed. They made out and fucked for probably 15 minutes before the man started filling my son with another load of hot cum. Then they broke apart from the kiss, and the man started stroking Matty's rock hard cock.

"Cum for me Tyler. Daddy wants to see his little boy shoot." 

Matty was so aroused, it only took a couple of strokes before he shot another big load of teenage cum all over his face and chest. The man bent down and licked him clean.

We sat around for a bit, basking in the after glow of sex, the man smoking another cigarette. 

"That was amazing." He said. "Thank you so much for that. You have no idea."

"Oh I think we do." I said, tenderly kissing my son. "I'm glad my little slut pleased you."

"Oh, he did. He's awesome. Can I come back tonight?"

"Of course!" Answered Matty. "You can fuck me anytime!"

We laughed at my greedy slut boy as the man got dressed and left. And he did return during the night for another hot roleplay fuck, ending with Matty having 3 more loads of cum being dumped into him. Before he left, we got his phone number, as he lived about an hour away from us.

The next morning, as we were breaking down camp, the man came walking down the road with his son. He gave us a wave as they walked past. His son did look like a younger, skinnier version of Matty. And two years later, we were with the man again as we took turns fucking Tyler. Even Matty who never tops fucked that sweet young man. But that's another story.

• Like 35
  • Upvote 14
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 4