My Son is a Slut

Part 4

It was Sunday morning as we left the campground. I pulled onto the highway and decided to head toward the city instead of directly home. I thought Matty and I needed to do a little shopping to celebrate our new relationship. As we traveled down the road, Matty told me stories about some of his sexual escapades. I had made him to take his shorts off so I could admire his beautiful body, and he leaned back in the passengers chair with one of his big feet propped up on the dashboard. God, even his feet were sexy. Nice big size 12 feet. I couldn't wait till I had a chance to lick and worship them. He stretched out and put his left hand behind his head, letting me have a nice view of his dark, hairy pit. He lightly stroked his cock as he leisurely talked.

Between his hot stories regaling what a slut he is, and his gorgeous naked body on full display, I had a difficult time concentrating on the road. My own hard cock pushed against the confines of my shorts. We hadn't fucked this morning, what with all the sex that had taken place the day before, but now I was really horny again. My son had revived my middle aged libido, and I felt as if I was 19 years old again myself. Finally I couldn't take any more.

"Come here slut." I demanded. "Suck daddy's cock."

He flashed his big smile and dropped to his knees next to me. Unbuttoning my shorts, he pulled out my uncut meat and pulled the foreskin back. He licked around my head, savouring the precum before he swallowed my entire shaft. I just groaned as my boy expertly deep throated my cock, making slow love to it with his throat muscles. Damn, it felt almost as good as his ass. He would swallow it to the root, burying his nose in my pubes, and massage me with his throat. It didn't take long before I was close to shooting. I grabbed a fist full of his curly hair, and slammed his head up and down into my pubes. I held him tight to me as I shot my first two squirts right down his throat. Then I pulled him off and finished shooting on his face, coating his cheek and nose. I damn near wrecked the r.v. in the process. I rubbed some of the cum into his hair as I pushed him off me. He sat back in his chair with a big shit eating grin on his face. He left the cum on his face without me even needing to tell him. He knew I liked him looking like a cheap whore.

It wasn't long before we hit the city limits, and shortly we were at the leather store. Luckily I had a credit card that my wife didn't know about, so we could buy whatever caught our eye. And I'm sure Matty had lots of ideas, as did I. 

We walked through the door and Matty's eyes lit up like a kid in a candy store. Before us lay a plethora of leather and kink items, and I couldn't wait to start shopping. We walked around the store a bit, checking things out, as the few patrons that were in there eyed Matty with lust filled gazes. I felt so proud, having such a beautiful son, and of course it helped that he was still only wearing a pair of basketball shorts and flip-flops. These shorts were white, and you could practically see right through them. 

The first place we stopped was the collars. I picked a couple of different ones up, trying them around Matty's neck. All eyes in the store were on the practically naked Adonis as I decided on the best one. It had several different rings on it, perfect for various different ways of restraint. I clipped a leash onto it, and led Matty up to the counter. I handed the guy behind it my card.

"Go ahead and hang on to this." I said. "We're going to be a while." The guy gave me a big smile as he took my card. 

Having my boy in a collar filled me with a sense of real power. I made Matty get on his hands and knees as I led him over to the restraints. He obeyed without even hesitating. I selected a nice set of ankle and wrist restrains. Thick leather ones, lined with sheepskin. Perfect for extended use. I put them to my boy, and he was starting to look really fucking hot. I led him over to the gags next. I picked up a gag with a large round plastic hole. I pushed it in his mouth, stretching his jaw wide open, and buckled it behind his head. Very nice. I picked up a ball gag next, and removed the piss gag. Then I forced the red ball into his mouth and buckled it. Very sexy.

"We'll definitely take both of these." I said, handing the piss gag to the clerk. 

I led my gagged boy over to the hoods next. "Kneel boy." I instructed him. He raised himself into a kneeling position, revealing a rock hard cock under his shorts. He was totally turned on at this public display of his obedience. It was not lost on the other patrons who had all stopped to watch the show. I picked up a nice thick hood that had a removable blindfold and mouth piece. I took his collar off, as this hood had a collar and rings on it too. I placed it over Matty's head, buckeling it tight. It fit him perfectly. Then I removed it, and took it to the counter as Matty put his new collar back on.

Next I led him to a wall of whips and paddles. "Choose two son." I instructed him. Matty looked them over, then chose a riding crop, and a cat-o'-nine-tails. I walked over to the blindfolds and selected a nice one that also had sheepskin lining. I put it on my boy, blinding him. I walked over to one of the men who was watching. A man, a little older than me with a nice big belly and a bushy beard. His arms were really hairy, and chest hair spilled out of his shirt collar. Definitely a bear. I handed him the cat-o'-nine-tails saying,

"You look like a man who knows his way around a whip. Would you mind testing this for me? I think 5 hard strokes on his back should do the trick."

The man smiled as he took the cat. Walking to my son, he brought the cat down on Matty's back, snapping it so the tips of the tails struck his vulnerable skin. Matty cried out into the gag, much to the amusement of the men watching. 4 more quick hard snaps left some nice red welts on my boys back. I smiled as I took the cat to the counter. Then I bent the crop in my hand, testing it's flexibility. Standing behind my boy, I administered 5 fast hard swipes to the sole of his left foot, followed by 5 to his right foot. Matty cried out into his gag after each strike of the crop. But I could see his cock was still hard in his shorts. The slut.

I leaned down into his ear and said, "You're doing good son. There's just one more that you didn't pick." I selected a nice, hard leather paddle off the wall, the kind that had studded metal points on one side. I walked up to a couple and handed one of them the paddle.

"Would you do the honors?" I asked. "Give him 5 on his beautiful ass. 3 with the flat side, 2 with the other." 

He licked his lips as he approached Matty and held nothing back as he came down full force on Matty's backside. Matty screamed into the gag after each swat, everyone as hard as the other with only his thin shorts between the leather and his skin. But he never moved through his ordeal, and I was proud.

After I took the paddle and whips to the counter, I stopped and had a private conversation with the bear. He just nodded and smiled. Then I picked out some leather shorts and harnesses, a couple of each and handed them to the bear.

"Would you kindly take my son to the dressing room and find the ones that fit him best?" I asked. The bear took hold of the leash and tugged on it.

"Come on boy!" He said, leading the blindfolded boy to the back. "You heard your daddy." Matty obediently crawled behind the big man, not that he had a choice.  The clerk probably knew what was up, but didn't object, after all, I was spending quite a bit of money today.

I walked over to the counter and selected a nice selection of various cock and balls devises, different rings and stretchers, as well as a couple of nice chastity cages.  I couldn't wait to see them on my son.

As I walked around the store a bit, the man who had paddled Matty came up to me.

"That's a hot boy you got there. Where'd you find him?"

" He's my son." I replied.

"Oh, of course, your "son"". He said smiling.

"No really, he is my son. And right now he's taking a load up his ass from that guy, because I wanted him too."

"No shit man! Thats so nasty!"

"Well, he's a nasty little slut. Do you want to have a go at him? He lives for cock."

"No shit man? Well my partner and I have a nice little play space if you wanna come over. We'll fill that sluts pussy real good. Even got a friend we could call if he's that cock hungry."

"Call him." I said. "Let me finish shopping and we can head over."

The man was smiling as he walked over to his partner. And soon his partner was smiling just as big.

After about 10 minutes, the bear started walking from the back, leading my boy who now wore a harness and leather shorts. A couple of new people had come in the store and looked a little surprised as they watched my new slave crawling on the floor. The bear just handed me his leash and his shorts and said thank you, then left. 

I took the blindfold off my boy, and led him over to the shackles. I removed his wrist and ankle restraints, then picked up a nice spreader bar. I made Matty stand and kicked his ankles apart, attaching the bar with the attached restraints. Then I found a nice metal shackle, took off his collar, and shackled his wrist's and neck. The clerk gave me a padlock to secure it shut. Matty looked super hot standing there, but he was missing something. I went to the counter and picked out several different nipple clamps, one of them being aligator clamps. I attached them to my boy, eliciting loud screams into his ball gag. I left him standing there in pain and on display as I picked up a few more items. Some various dildos, anal balls, butt plugs enema equipment, a leather jockstrap and a few coloured ones, the works. And a few more bottles of poppers, of course.

As the clerk rang up my purchases, I released the nipple clamps, eliciting new screams from Matty, and removed the shackles, replacing them with his new restraints. Then when everything was bagged up, I led my collared boy out the door to the r.v., then over to my new friends playpen. This trip cost a couple thousand dollars, but I knew my slut was worth it.

As soon as we arrived at our host's place, Alan and Bob, they ushered us into a bedroom that was set up as a respectable little dungeon. It had a sling, fuckbench, couple of different cages, a wooden stockade, a St. Andrews cross, and a variety of whips and other sex toys. After a quick discussion with the two men, we stripped Matty and bound my still gagged son to the cross. He looked so hot tied up, spread and vulnerable, his smooth white ass practically begging to get beat. 

The doorbell rang and Bob went to let their friend, Rick in. He was another leather daddy who let loose a huge smile when he saw the naked stud displayed before him. He rubbed Matty's ass saying,

"This is going to be one hot fuck. I can't wait to see his tight little cunt oozing cum."

But first things first. I held some poppers under Matty's nose, making him take several long deep hits till I could tell he was high.

"You might have to wear a shirt for a while son." I whispered into his ear. "Don't want your mamma to see your back."

As I stepped away, Alan landed a hard stroke from a cat right between Matty's shoulder blades. Matty cried out from surprise as his whole body tensed up, and some nice light pink lines appeared on his back. 

Then Alan went to work like a pro, alternating the blows to my slut. He would deliver several fast ones in a row, followed by a really hard one, alternating between Matty's broad shoulders, his narrow waist and every available spot in between. Matty tensed with every blow, his spectacular muscles flexing as he writhed in his bonds, sweat dripping down his body. We all egged Alan on, enjoying the young stud suffering. Finally Matt's entire back glowed like it was on fire, which I'm sure it was.

Bob released my boy from the cross, and Matty just dropped too his knees. I didn't know if it was from submission or exhaustion. Not that it mattered. On his knees is where a slut like him belongs.

Bob led him over to the fuckbench, and helped him up on it, buckeling him in, pulling out his plug, and leaving his glorious white ass ready and available for whatever we wanted. I'm sure Matty thought he was going to get fucked after the whipping he just took, but Rick had other ideas.

Bob removed Matty's gag as I fed him more poppers. When he was nice and buzzed and loose, Rick picked up a thick wooden paddle and started beating Matt's ass. The first few swats illicited some loud responses from my boy, but not much more. Rick continued his assault on the teen jock ass before him. It was clear he wanted to break Matty. He struck the hard ass over and over until it was a dark red colour. 

Matty soon started begging him to stop, pleading. But Rick just continued. Matty begged louder and louder, but to no avail, Rick didn't let up.

Finally, Matty totally broke down. He started crying and blubbering. Tears and snot ran down his face as he pleaded for mercy. It wasn't until Matty was sobbing great wracking sobs that Rick finally ended the torture. He ran his hands over the deep red ass, feeling the heat that eminated from it. 

Then, they started fucking him. Rick was the first. He slammed his hard fat cock into my son without warning. Matty cried out and continued to sob as Rick pounded the bruised ass before him. He pulled out and Bob stepped up and took his place, ramming his own raging hardon into the bound boy before him. He fucked hard with no mercy, slapping the red hot ass, keeping Matty in tears. Pulling out, he let Alan step in for his turn.

The three men kept up the rotation for close to an hour, each one stopping before they came, slapping the burning ass the whole time, keeping Matty in tears. I just sat back and watched, mesmerized by the show before me. Finally, Rick shot his load into the weeping boy beneath him, pounding his cum deep into the helpless cunt. Alan and Bob both followed suit, each dumping a violent load into my sweet baby boy. 

After everyone had calmed down, Bob released Matty bonds, helping my boy off the bench. Matty just collapsed on his side, breathing deeply, his tear stained, snot covered face flushed a bright red.

I walked over to him, and pushed him onto his back with my foot.

"Jerk off bitch!" I ordered him. "Show these nice men how thankful you are for their abuse. How much you liked it. Show them what a pathetic cumdump pig you are!"

Matty grabbed his hardening cock and started jerking it. The three men stood over the defeated jock and spit on him while he stroked his hard pole. Matty opened his mouth and the men filled it with their spit. He shot another huge teenage wad into his open mouth and all over his face and chest.

After everyone had calmed down, I replaced Matty's gag and restraints, plugged his ass and led him out to the r.v., but not before finalizing plans with the three men to return in two weeks when Matty would get a true gangbang.

We drove the over two hours home in silence, with Matty still gagged, laying on the floor next to me, where a used cumdump like him belonged. His mother was already in bed, so Matty and I retired to his bedroom. I removed all his gear, and we climbed into bed. I held him and stroked his sore back and ass, and he just curled into me like he did when he was a little boy.

I took his chin and lifted his head. We looked into each other's eyes and I kissed him tenderly.

"I hope you know how much I enjoyed that slut." I whispered to him. "Daddy likes watching his baby boy get abused."

"I know," he whispered back. "Thank you daddy. I needed that." 

I kissed him passionately as I climbed on top of him. I slid my cock into his wet slick hole and pushed my body down on him, grinding his sore back into the bed beneath us. I groped his welted ass as I fucked him, and he responded by wrapping his legs around me, pulling me tightly into him. He kissed me hard as I pumped him, grinding his hard cock into my furry belly. In short time, I dumped another load into his greedy pussy, and his own cock shot off, coating our bellies in fresh boy cum while his ass milked his daddy's sperm into his guts.

We fell asleep in each other's arms.

• Like 23
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Downvote 1

I was at my workplace, I need some break. I was sitting in our room alone (the colleagues I share the room with were in a meeting) and reading the posts here when I found this story. I immediately began to read it and it made me so horny I needed to go to the toilet and I jerked off. 

• Upvote 2

Just a note to fans of my story. Someone is changing my writing, adding things, changing phrases, etc., and I am super pissed off about it! No one should have the right to alter another person's creation!!!!

I'm sorry to say that I will no longer be adding chapters to this or other stories. 

For reasons unbeknownst to me, someone has taken it upon themselves to alter my writing. Sometimes adding things I didn't, changing sentences, and even rewriting entire paragraphs.

Now I'm hardly a Pulitzer prize winning writer, but I am certainly competent. An occasional typo may escape me from time to time, but it doesn't warrent rewriting my work. I have never noticed this in previous stories I've submitted, so I don't know why it's happened to this one. And it certainly couldn't be for "bad writing" as I've read some truly atrocious writing on this site that was never fixed.

I submitted a question as to why in the help section, and to let them know I was pissed about it, but received no response.

Now you may think, what's the big deal? The story is the same. But the big deal is these are no longer my words. They have become someone else's. Anyone who creates, whether it's writing, or art, or music will understand that it's a personal affront for someone to change what you created. 

Thanks to everyone who has enjoyed my stories. I'm sorry there will be no more.

I may continue this on Nifty.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Where are the moderators on this? I've spent a lot of time writing stories I published on here (and nifty) and would be really pissed off if people extended them without asking me first. 

WTF?

8 minutes ago, pervinmt said:

I'm sorry to say that I will no longer be adding chapters to this or other stories. 

For reasons unbeknownst to me, someone has taken it upon themselves to alter my writing. Sometimes adding things I didn't, changing sentences, and even rewriting entire paragraphs.

Now I'm hardly a Pulitzer prize winning writer, but I am certainly competent. An occasional typo may escape me from time to time, but it doesn't warrent rewriting my work. I have never noticed this in previous stories I've submitted, so I don't know why it's happened to this one. And it certainly couldn't be for "bad writing" as I've read some truly atrocious writing on this site that was never fixed.

I submitted a question as to why in the help section, and to let them know I was pissed about it, but received no response.

Now you may think, what's the big deal? The story is the same. But the big deal is these are no longer my words. They have become someone else's. Anyone who creates, whether it's writing, or art, or music will understand that it's a personal affront for someone to change what you created. 

Thanks to everyone who has enjoyed my stories. I'm sorry there will be no more.

I may continue this on Nifty.

Can you post the link here if you do? I'd love to keep reading.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators
7 hours ago, pervinmt said:

Just a note to fans of my story. Someone is changing my writing, adding things, changing phrases, etc., and I am super pissed off about it! No one should have the right to alter another person's creation!!!!

2 hours ago, pervinmt said:

Moderator's Note: I answered your post just a minute ago. I don't know if you realize, but everyone who "works" on this site is a volunteer. There were less than 5 hours between when you posted your question in Tips and Tricks and when you came into this thread to complain about not getting and answer. Expect reports, question, or whatever to take 24 hours or so to get responses. 

Here is the short version. Don't post stories if you cannot bear the thought of them being edited. The overwhelming majority of stories on this site get cleaned up. Authors almost never notice. 

• Downvote 4

Here we go. The site biting the hand that feeds them. Just like YouTube. You realize that part of the reason people visit this site is the  content, right?

I have read a large percentage of the fictional stories on here, and if this self appointed editor has edited them, he's doing a shitty job. What are this anonamous persons qualifications? If he isn't qualified (he's not) it's just vandalism.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

23 hours ago, drscorpio said:

Moderator's Note: I answered your post just a minute ago. I don't know if you realize, but everyone who "works" on this site is a volunteer. There were less than 5 hours between when you posted your question in Tips and Tricks and when you came into this thread to complain about not getting and answer. Expect reports, question, or whatever to take 24 hours or so to get responses. 

Here is the short version. Don't post stories if you cannot bear the thought of them being edited. The overwhelming majority of stories on this site get cleaned up. Authors almost never notice. 

This is just seems real wrong. All around.

At the very least get acknowledgment from the author of the content prior.

Something about your tone, the statements, and action is just totally fucked up.

• Like 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Brittain02 said:

This is just seems real wrong. All around.

At the very least get acknowledgment from the author of the content prior.

Something about your tone, the statements, and action is just totally fucked up.

Your reaction is reasonable enough. There were somethings going on with one moderator that the rest of the staff did not realize. I thought that pervinmt and the others were overreacting to insignificant changes. I was mistaken. I apologize  

I encourage you to read the thread in Tips and Tricks which has more detail. 

50 minutes ago, drscorpio said:

Your reaction is reasonable enough. There were somethings going on with one moderator that the rest of the staff did not realize. I thought that pervinmt and the others were overreacting to insignificant changes. I was mistaken. I apologize  

I encourage you to read the thread in Tips and Tricks which has more detail. 

Thank you for your appology, I really appreciate that. I wasn't trying to be difficult or stir up trouble, but I was obviously very bothered by the situation. I hope you accept my appology as well for getting so hot under the collar. I'm glad things have been resolved. I love this site.