My Son is a Slut

On 5/23/2019 at 9:34 PM, drscorpio said:

Here is the short version. Don't post stories if you cannot bear the thought of them being edited. The overwhelming majority of stories on this site get cleaned up. Authors almost never notice. 

Thank you for clarifying the site's attitude towards author's content.   Maybe that warning should be popped up when someone hits "Submit Reply" or "Start New Topic"  I'll heed it from now on.

• Moderators
9 hours ago, chi4loads said:

Thank you for clarifying the site's attitude towards author's content.   Maybe that warning should be popped up when someone hits "Submit Reply" or "Start New Topic"  I'll heed it from now on.

I totally agree with that. 

• Moderators
9 hours ago, chi4loads said:

Also for the record, I made that post when I still thought people were complaining about paragraph breaks, spelling, and other minor normal edits. It was before you and other authors brought to our attention that stories were being altered for no good reason, and rawTOP agreed to look into it. I stand by our right to make the former kind of edits and agree with your position on the latter. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I love this story, and hope for more. Who doesn't want to read the fuller story involving Tyler?

Nifty's organization is solid, so if this were there, it would be in the Gay Incest section: https://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/incest/

A quick look suggests it's not there ... but searching the story names for "slut" turns up several that are probably worth a read....  😉

There aren't any stories with "tyler" in the name, and the three with "matt" in the name are probably other stories (just from the names).

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, north.mpls.guy said:

I love this story, and hope for more. Who doesn't want to read the fuller story involving Tyler?

Nifty's organization is solid, so if this were there, it would be in the Gay Incest section: https://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/incest/

A quick look suggests it's not there ... but searching the story names for "slut" turns up several that are probably worth a read....  😉

There aren't any stories with "tyler" in the name, and the three with "matt" in the name are probably other stories (just from the names).

Great suggestion North Memphis! I have cum so hard and so often to the nifty gay incest section. My Son In The Bar was so fucking intense when I first read it. I still read the part about the character being dropped off to an Adult movie theater by his dad for his birthday when I need a quick intense nut. There are some incredible writers on that site!

Edited by FJLinNYC
  • Upvote 1

Guest faggot hole

Well, i think that one of the reasons that this story is so popular is that sex between a father and His son is just fucking awesome.  Sex betweeen a father and his daughter is disgusting.  But there is a real purity of sex between a father and his son.

I actually had some slutty little faggot get me to email his dad pictures and videos of him sucking cock and getting fucked and tell him what a whore the little cumdump is. He had me pretend I know the dad and tell him how me and my buddies fucked him.

• Like 4

On 7/7/2019 at 11:27 AM, FJLinNYC said:

Great suggestion North Memphis! I have cum so hard and so often to the nifty gay incest section. My Son In The Bar was so fucking intense when I first read it. I still read the part about the character being dropped off to an Adult movie theater by his dad for his birthday when I need a quick intense nut. There are some incredible writers on that site!

What chapter is the my son in the bar with the adult theater? Love to read that!

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello - I was or still a Slut - no Dicks refused sucking !  My Dad and Mom were free sexual while growing up !  I am Uncut dick - just like my dad - he is uncut hung meat - showing and keeping my uncut clean ! While young - before driving age - My dad sent me to my Uncle / Cousin place for 2 weeks - vacation - small house sharing my cousin bed room . I did not know they were Gay ! First several nights my cousin took me to party's - drinking - smoking weed - getting to seeing dicks and tits . Soon back to the house , being  stupid drunk and high , he gave me a pill - for hang overs . Slept like a baby -body felt sore - the hot tube was there .  Soon , drinking orange juice  / spiked - smoking weed - soon became being naked - then they ( Uncle / Cousin ) putting sun lotion on me - rubbing my hole .  Then , having j.o. sessions - tasting cum . Soon the transformation of admiring seeing naked guys - sucking cocks - getting high - my hole being used ! Cum Baby !  Cum Baby !  becoming addicted . My Uncle came out to the Hot tube naked - he was Huge - Hairy bear - 6'7" - 300 lbs -his dick hung at least 12 inches - soon he sat on the hot tube side - his cock hung ! He was carrying a pitch of drinking juices - big fat weed / joint - told me to come to him . Smoking weed - shot guns - drinking - telling me sucking him - my cousin slept his cock up inside me - I felt HOT ad Good - they were talking to me constantly .  Then I realized I was a Slut !

I got home - mom went to the grocery store - Dad asking me questions of my 2 weeks vacation - getting closer to me ! Then he asked if his cock was bigger than my Uncle cock - pulling it out !  I could not refuse - I need his cock in my mouth for his cum load 

Bonding Father to Son - having GOOD times !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1