If you Cheat.....

Do you do everything sexual?

Or do you hold back on some things?

Rimming/rimmed

Sucking/sucked

Kissing

Fucking or getting fucked?

Gangbanged?

Do you get rid of evidence, i.e arse full of Cum?

Wash cock and arse before sex with partner?

I like to hear about what cheating partners get up to..

Guest BreedMeInVegas

I've never cheated, but I can relate what my ex did when he cheated on me.  According to the guy he hooked up with, they did oral, kissing, and they both fucked each other and came inside one another.  My ex wasn't much into rimming, and wasn't much into group stuff.

As far as him getting rid of the evidence, I was in Germany for work at the time, and didn't see him until about 3 days later when I returned, so by then he had naturally taken a shower and stuff.

I've never been gangbanged but that's more due to no opportunity. I generally do not hold back and willing to go as far as their willing to. I've kissed, rimmed and gotten rimmed, fuck and been fucked, slapped and choked. Now cleaning up sometimes I was able then other times I went home with my ass dripping with some guy's cum. One time this guy shot a massive load in my face and it got in my eyes and they became bloodshot. The shit I've gotten myself into for dick

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

when i was married, i cheated... a lot. i tried not to, even tried "reparative therapy" (was religious) and couldn't stop. i couldn't help it, i never felt so powerless in my life as when i was married to a woman and needing to be the one being bred. i was good at doing her because i knew what i wanted. i'd usually feel more like fucking after getting bred... i wonder if it was some sort of transferance?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

These days there's nothing I reserve just for my partners. When I was married, there was a period of time in which I would not kiss anyone but my wife. Everything else was on the table, but I wanted to save that one bit of intimacy for her. But that phase didn't last.

Washing up afterwards is a given. I've never had an issue with leakage, but still, I will generally take a moment to squeeze out any excess cum before bedtime. My greater concern is that I not allow her to get a glimpse of my butthole after it's been freshly fucked, just in case it's noticeably red and raw. So, for example, I won't 69 with her immediately afterward - or at least not with me in the top position. 

My ex had such a keen sense of smell that I found it necessary to take a number of precautions after cheating. She could smell when I'd been to the bathhouse, even though I'd always thoroughly showered before heading home. Fortunately for me, she couldn't quite identify that odd mixture of bathhouse scents - old poppers, musty carpets, cologne, and bodily fluids - that would linger in my clothes and hair; but she always sensed that something was different. With massage parlours... different smells, but same phenomenon. It's ultimately what compelled me to get a gym membership. Once I joined a gym, I could pop in, change into a different set of clothes, head off for some fun, return to the gym, shower, and change back into the clothes I was wearing when I'd left the house. I'd stash my extra set of clothes until I had time to do a load of laundry myself. And if she still managed to pick up on a new smell, I would just say they must have put a different type of soap in the gym showers. Even after we divorced, I continued taking those precautions in subsequent relationships.

I seldom host, but on the rare occasion when I do, I always change the sheets, and do multiple checks around the house to see if they've left anything behind.

Funnily enough, you could make an argument that barebacking is itself a way of covering one's tracks. The only time I ever got busted by a partner was back in my university days, when I was still in the habit of using condoms. I was apartment-sitting for my girlfriend while she was out of town. She didn't tell me there was change in her itinerary, and she arrived home early to find a bunch of used condoms in her living room and bedroom.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i'd usually feel more like fucking after getting bred.

I've always found that too. While I've never gotten tired of sex with my partners, it can start to feel routine at times. I know this a very convenient rationalization, but I feel like the excitement that comes from exploring an unfamiliar body, and the ego boost of being looked at with lust and desire by a fresh set of eyes, has always refreshed my passion at home. It's not a zero-sum situation where (unknowingly) sharing me with others leaves less for her.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, bredbiyou said:

I've always found that too. While I've never gotten tired of sex with my partners, it can start to feel routine at times. I know this a very convenient rationalization, but I feel like the excitement that comes from exploring an unfamiliar body, and the ego boost of being looked at with lust and desire by a fresh set of eyes, has always refreshed my passion at home. It's not a zero-sum situation where (unknowingly) sharing me with others leaves less for her.

"Refreshed passion" is something i experienced too. For me, i genuinely believed that being gay was wrong and something to be overcome.  i hated myself every time i cheated, and hated the lies to cover it even more. i became scrupulously honest in other ways as a way of distorted compensation.  Cheating and lying made me feel invisible. Conversely, i believed being straight was what i was supposed to be.  Cheating sex with guys  was a relief of affirmation of who i am, it wasn't just wanting to get off, it was my only acknowledgement of being gay.  Once i had been with a guy, it sort of relieved the need to be, freeing me up to do something i wasn't really suited for (topping a woman). After i divorced, i dated a few women, thinking i might be Bi since i'd been able to perform with a woman for so many years while married. i've had several chances to be with women since divorcing , but never have. my former wife is the only woman i have ever been with... turns out, i'm gay lol.  

A feeling i did have while dating women after i divorced was that sex with them would have been cheating on my former wife. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, bredbiyou said:

These days there's nothing I reserve just for my partners. When I was married, there was a period of time in which I would not kiss anyone but my wife. Everything else was on the table, but I wanted to save that one bit of intimacy for her. But that phase didn't last.

Washing up afterwards is a given. I've never had an issue with leakage, but still, I will generally take a moment to squeeze out any excess cum before bedtime. My greater concern is that I not allow her to get a glimpse of my butthole after it's been freshly fucked, just in case it's noticeably red and raw. So, for example, I won't 69 with her immediately afterward - or at least not with me in the top position. 

My ex had such a keen sense of smell that I found it necessary to take a number of precautions after cheating. She could smell when I'd been to the bathhouse, even though I'd always thoroughly showered before heading home. Fortunately for me, she couldn't quite identify that odd mixture of bathhouse scents - old poppers, musty carpets, cologne, and bodily fluids - that would linger in my clothes and hair; but she always sensed that something was different. With massage parlours... different smells, but same phenomenon. It's ultimately what compelled me to get a gym membership. Once I joined a gym, I could pop in, change into a different set of clothes, head off for some fun, return to the gym, shower, and change back into the clothes I was wearing when I'd left the house. I'd stash my extra set of clothes until I had time to do a load of laundry myself. And if she still managed to pick up on a new smell, I would just say they must have put a different type of soap in the gym showers. Even after we divorced, I continued taking those precautions in subsequent relationships.

I seldom host, but on the rare occasion when I do, I always change the sheets, and do multiple checks around the house to see if they've left anything behind.

Funnily enough, you could make an argument that barebacking is itself a way of covering one's tracks. The only time I ever got busted by a partner was back in my university days, when I was still in the habit of using condoms. I was apartment-sitting for my girlfriend while she was out of town. She didn't tell me there was change in her itinerary, and she arrived home early to find a bunch of used condoms in her living room and bedroom.

Still married love my wife try to fight my desires for sex with guys, and for long periods I manage,but over the years the desires too strong so I go on sites if I'm lucky I get my cunt fucked,  but its always the guilt that stops me from being the total slut I want to become maybe one day who knows, loving  sex with guys might tip the balance

• Thanks 1

I don’t see any reason to hold back. I’m out there for the pure purpose of having fun so kissing, sucking, rimming, getting fucked, are all on the table. Lots of times I’m more of a pig with another guy than I am with my husband. 

Guest HornedBottom

Whether my partner notices my ass has been recently used or smells the men on me- i never know - I never wash up after cheating. I lube up my ass and make sure my partner finds me on our bed - fingering my used hole- and waiting for him - if he’s had a few drinks at the bar down the street ,which he usually does , the better - he goes to town and I am  in Heaven 

Don’t hold back at all. In fact do many things when cheating that I’ve never done w bf since he would never. First time taking a fist and first pnp were cheating, and have repeated several times  

Usually clean out if bf is sober but if he’s drunk extra trill to have him fuck my loaded hole. Also done a few times in shower where the water (and his lack of glasses) hides any evidence. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

I feel when I`m having sex it does not matter who with. I can be with my partner or wife at the time or a gf I am cheating with I do not hold back on anything. It is all about having the best sex  (for me) at that time. Oh I like when the othe rperson gets off too but not the main thing. I fuck and cum with no regrets Even if the women are not on birth control. Just fuck and cum in them.