If you Cheat.....

I guess I did it All - thought I was in Love but my B.F. well - lol - traveled a lot in his work - living together - shared with others - sex - 3 or 4 some's but believed in him !

One night his phone rang and I answered it - another guy - checking his pictures - he had some connections with other / naked guys !

One night he was away for  a  week and 1 of my friends ask me join the group at a bar .

I said ," Yes - where and what time ? "

He said ," I will pick you up ! "

We went to a night club - drinking - dancing - having fun - been a long time since being out on my own .

I feel into my old style - free sex - I thank him by giving him taking me out a blow job which became full sex .

Then , I decided to give up my B.F. - its over - I am free now - fuck relationships !   :)

On 5/5/2019 at 4:47 PM, DarkroomTaker said:

Do you do everything sexual?

Or do you hold back on some things?

Rimming/rimmed

Sucking/sucked

Kissing

Fucking or getting fucked?

Gangbanged?

Do you get rid of evidence, i.e arse full of Cum?

Wash cock and arse before sex with partner?

I like to hear about what cheating partners get up to..

I do it all when I am cheating, nothing is off limits. My partner is pretty vanilla sexually so cheating is a way to live out some of my fantasies. I kiss, suck, rim, fuck, get piss fucked and have been gang banged while cheating. I don’t usually get rid of or hide the evidence. When my ass is full of cum, my partner has heard me farting out the loads in the toilet. He either has no clue or doesn’t care.  

• Upvote 2

"cheating" is a manmade construct by the Xian church. I have helped plenty of fellow males indulge their sexual needs while married to other men or women. Most of them meet me during time of transit to or from work or while they are out running errands and I am ready to maximize their pleasure time with minimal needed cleanup. Occasionally, it will be while the partner is away or they are traveling and we can have an extended play session.

• Like 1

I completely get off on cheating. At times I think he suspects but don’t ask, don’t tell is a well practiced approach. 

I hide the evidence, usually. My partner does at times like to eat my hole when we jacks off. I have a nasty mouth and love to talk so it’s the only time I can say “eat those loads out of my ass” and he kind of gets into it. A couple of times I wasn’t kidding and he never knew. Then he says something like, that was so disgusting what you said. 

Nothing is off limits now. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I used to travel a lot for work and one time when i got back early he wasn't home from.work ... he had left his email open and i found tons of emails where he had met some guy and gotten fucked and bred. I counted over 100 guys that had fucked him. When he finally texted that he was on his way home i told texted back that i was really horny and wanted him stripped naked and blindfolded when i "got home" so i could fuck him like a whore.  I got on grindr and craigslist and posted that i wanted my bf fucked ... a lot ... Every guy that emailed got an address and a time and then i just posted the address on craigslist. They could fuck him bare or safe, their choice.  Then i left and pretended to get him after he did ... found him blindfolded, ass up in bed. I took him to the backyard and fucked him on a couple blankets. When he thought i was finished i tied his hands and feet and left the gate open. Guys started showing up and i watched them use his ass. i kept him poppered up and applied analease when he said he was sore. Altogether 27 guys bred him ... no one used a condom ... and i kept him naked until it was late at night.  Afterward i untied him and bred him again.  From then on i found tops to fuck me in every place i traveled to and also went to bathhouses.  Never told him though whenever i was home i found guys to fuck his ass and use him like the cumdump he was.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CuriousDallas

In my mind it was never cheating on my GFs as they couldn’t give me what a guy could. Most would never let me rawdog them as they didn’t want to risk knocking them up so I’d pull out to cum or butt fuck them instead. Girls get my dick hard for fucking in a way I can’t for guys, but I will fuck a guy and it helps if they resemble a girl in some way (smooth, hairless, slight build, man tits). Getting fucked by a guy just wasn’t cheating because it wasn’t like they had a dick and could fuck me. I made sure not to develop emotional attachments to guys like I did my GFs and if I did it was time to stop seeing them. But if I’m being honest I did cheat on pretty much all of my GFs with other girls and I know that monogamy isn’t really something I can do. If I were to get serious with a girl or even marry she’d have to know there’s gonna need to be “guy time”. I just have an insatiable need to get fucked by guys and nothing can fill that place. I’ve tried abstinence, praying it away, therapy, you name it, and it never goes away,,,if anything it comes back worse.

• 3 weeks later...

I hold nothing back, though I have not been in a gangbang, yet, Originally I had things I would not do but not because I felt they were sacred to my marriage. But I learned that a lot things feel the same regardless if it is a total stranger or your spouse. A kiss really is a kiss, an orgasm an orgasm. The significance is all on how you perceive it.

Guest bbasslover79

No holding back here either. Anything goes, my husband is very, very vanilla. I crave something more extreme and get it when possible. As to hiding, maybe a shower. Cum stays in. 

Personally, I dont believe in cheating, cause I dont believe in having a monogamous relationship as a man. Without a doubt, some men can, and find their own happiness in that. For me, its very unnatural to say the least (with m,y purpose as a breeder in mind... my balls do not produce seed for one single guy), and since my last relationship I decided never to go into a closed, committed relationship ever again, sexually wise. Then again, when I did cheat during my last relationship (we both admitted to each other that we cheated during our relationship, cause we both had the same desires in that regard) I always went all the way. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Use to visit a older bear when wife stop puting out always enjoy visiting him about twice a week alway be me. Rimming him and sucking him off really miss habing him a round

Best reward mouth full of cum. 

• 1 month later...