Stretched Wide

LoadMyHoleSF

I’ve had an enjoyable streak of fun for several Friday nights now! After my birthday gift Friday I had the pleasure of hosting two big dicked tops; One black and one Latino.

The Latino top had reached out to me through BBRT as well as to the black top to set up a three-way. After they both arrived, we quickly made our way to the bedroom and took off our clothes. Both men were impressively hung with a good solid 10 inches or more. With the black top’s encouragement, I took the Latino top’s dick into my mouth. He grew harder as both of them watched and encouraged me. 

The black top then positioned me on the edge of the bed and started to enter me. He was so thick that he only got about halfway in before he switched off with the Latino. The Latino had less girth and more length. He was able to go deeper in me and started to loosen me up. Pretty soon he was balls deep and then he really started to go at it. He shoved in and pounded away while the black top watched him fuck my hole and told him to put his poz load up my ass. After about 15 minutes, the Latino accelerated his pace and then groaned while he came in me. He continued fucking me slowly and then collapsed on me. After a couple of minutes he slowly pulled out saying that he had just put a 10 day load in me. Cum was running from my hole when the black top entered me. He slid in quickly this time; rapidly going balls deep. As he pounded my hole, I cleaned the Latino off tasting my ass and cum juices on his dick. He watched that thick black dick master my hole and felt as his balls slap against my ass. The black top was very verbal asking me questions like “did I like having those big dicks in my hole?” and telling me that I was a good Poz cum dump. He came loudly, shouting and exclaiming how his load was going deep in my hole.

After that, the Latino left but the black top stayed most of the night and gave me two more loads. 

• Like 14
  • Upvote 1